Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171122 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

64441a2fgy1flql32czkjj20u00yigyw.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. It's always so NICE to see that he's doing fine.

16 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20171121 on duty :

-0:14 No one held his hand.  xiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gifxiaoku_org.gif

Cr. TukTik Minoz via Woodalchis Minoz

:tongue:

*** Also, thanks for sharing the clip. I always love watching his video. :tongue:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Still 20171122 yesterday's picture.
This Chinese boy is studying in Korea, he said his mother liked LMH for a long time. As he's on vacation these days, he took his mother to see Minho.   
Good boy !!! good_org.gifgood_org.gif

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, oh.....so, this is he. Thanks for sharing MORE pictures, dear. :tongue: No photos yet for TODAY? hehehe :D

• Like 1

20171123 Visit Korea Year FB updated :

Heading to Myeongdong? How about having a VR date with our Honorary Ambassador Lee Minho at Innisfree Green Cafe?

You can experience #VR for free. Don't forget to try some dessert and grab a refreshing drink too!

Opening hours:
09:00 - 23:00

Address:
15, Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul.

Directions:
Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 5.

23905300_1515729598496502_62150788250157

23795556_1515729595163169_85635765886978

Spoiler

23795504_1515729601829835_88500817379656

23754803_1515729685163160_54184806303641

• Like 5

Hi, I've gone to suseo welfare yesterday at after working hours. But, we've told by his manager to go, he tried to explain us why we didnt need to wait for him but we didnt undesrstand a single word. I thought maybe we've disturbed apartment owner around there but we were not noisy there just wait for him in silent. :(

I wanna go there tomorrow morning, when he is going to work. Does he go to work at saturday?

56 minutes ago, enggalia said:

Hi, I've gone to suseo welfare yesterday at after working hours. But, we've told by his manager to go, he tried to explain us why we didnt need to wait for him but we didnt undesrstand a single word. I thought maybe we've disturbed apartment owner around there but we were not noisy there just wait for him in silent. :(

I wanna go there tomorrow morning, when he is going to work. Does he go to work at saturday?

1. No. Saturday is not working day.

2. All because yesterday morning. Yesterday was the day that students attended  the College Scholastic Ability Test, the government asked social workers to delay their on duty time to 10:00 to avoid causing traffic jam (to affect the students). 10:00 am was the time those elders come to welfare center. Heard that some fans lost control and argued loudly just in order to stand at a good place. And when Minho arrived, all fans shouted and bother the elders. Some elders dislike this situation very much and said would call police. That's why you were not allowed to wait there at off duty time.

Hope that all fans can behave themselves, don't bother the elders and the workers of Welfare Center and the residents.
Minho loves his fans very much, and fans should not do anything causing him in trouble or criticizing.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

PERSONAL TASTE-EPISODE 3

We start off with the catfight between the two women and Kae In’s outburst involving Jinho’s sexual orientation. Greatly insulted by this, Jinho packs his belongings and immediately leaves Sanggojae. The next morning at office he looks so dejected and Sang Jun asks him what’s wrong.  But Jinho just cannot bring himself to talk about Kae In‘s misconception even with his best friend. So, he suggests that they should try to win the project with their own strength.

Spoiler

xZ5Pydr.jpg

Kae in pays a visit to Jinho’s office and persuades him to come back home. She apologizes for her careless remarks and presents him with a gift; two miniature models. Well, he’s not going to change his mind but appreciates her farewell gift.

At the museum, an argument erupts between Jinho and Chang Ryul and it almost ends in a fistfight. Chang Ryul vows to completely crush Jinho at the next competition. However, Jinho  manages to attack the Hans with the most perfect words, telling them to fight fair and square.  Director Choi, who watches this exchange from a distance, is impressed with Jinho.

Spoiler

T1zsviM.jpg

Meanwhile Jinho’s company enters into dangerous waters as their contractor flees the country leaving him debt- ridden and his construction workers become injured. He realizes that, compared to the dire situation of his company, being misunderstood to be a gay person is nothing.

Yess, much to Kae In’s delight Jinho returns to Sanggoje and he insists that her pigsty of a house must be thoroughly cleaned. He also demands that his sexual orientation must never be brought up again.  Jinho is a clean freak so he buys the supplies himself and cleans the house in a frenzy.

After an intense day of cleaning Jinho takes a shower ; Kae In also accidentally heads to the bathroom at the same time only to get an eyeful of naked Jinho. :blush:He’s shocked in disbelief and she quickly retreats but pops her head back to assure him that she didn’t see anything because her contacts are not in. 

zHuuPxz.gif

He believes her words but later that night his sleep is invaded by loud whispers between the two women.

KI: Aigoo, I didn’t have my contacts in but I still saw all there was to see.

Oops, she saw everything. And then she goes on to explain Young Sun, the details of what she saw, completely insulting his manhood. :lol:  

Spoiler

(The shower scene starts at 6.13 mts)

Jinho hears that his mom has gone missing so he goes to find her at a particular restaurant. She worriedly reminisces their past when his father was still alive and he assures her that he will get back the house that Han family took away from them.

saULv4m.jpg

And well, there is a second bathroom scene. Jinho hears a scream from the bathroom when he returns home. He thoughtlessly makes a dash thinking that Kae In is in trouble only to find her wrapped in a towel. At first she is shocked but later she realizes that he’s gay so he doesn’t have any interest in women’s bodies. So she asks him to help her locate her contacts. Things become awkward for Jinho when she carelessly waggles her body parts into his face. On top of that she slips and he catches her. He does find the contact off her collarbone but it is a moment of awkwardness.:)

CDr3Lns.jpg

Spoiler

zT9skop.jpg

Kae In’s tummy growls and she suggests going out together and eating. Jinho is not interested so she follows him around the house and begs him to go eat with her.  He stops and turns unexpectedly and she runs into his chest. She leans on to him and takes a sniff of his chest. She desperately wants to eat and offers to buy food saying that it’s a roommate bonding activity. Finally, he reluctantly gives in.

Spoiler

sNiGrIc.jpg

At the restaurant, Kae In gets drunk and starts jabbering nonsense and Jinho spots director Choi also entering the same place. He becomes uncomfortable so he asks Kae In to quickly finish eating so that they can leave. When she goes to the restroom he gets another drink from a flirtatious ahjumma and alas her husband happens to be big, violent dude. He confronts Jinho for trying to seduce his wife and calls him a gigolo. But before he gets into trouble Kae In returns and tries to defend him and then yells out loudly ‘THIS MAN IS GAAYY’, drawing the attention of everyone. Jinho is embarrassed especially because director Choi sees everything.:(

Spoiler

Walking home, Kae In apologizes to Jinho  and sobs and says that she did it out of concern for him. And then she falls asleep on a park bench and Jinho walks off leaving her there. Feeling bad for her, he returns to fetch her and while trying to yank her up her bad ankle sprains again: there is no alternative so he carries her on his back. Kae In starts singing in excitement and her wild movements make it difficult for him to carry her. Then she calms down and tells him that his back is really warm and that even her father hasn’t carried her on his back.

IKbAczm.jpg

At home, Kae In’s ankle starts acting up again so she begs for a massage. She enjoys the leg massage complete with horny moans and groans which makes Jinho uncomfortable. Grudgingly he says that he’s not her servant boy. Finally he’s fed up and calls it a night but not before she gives him a thumbs-up saying “NEW GAY BOARDER, YOU ROCK:D

Spoiler

DIyimqQ.jpg

My comments

Episode 3 is by far the best and I had a good laugh while writing the recap. I really liked how this episode kept me entertained with Jinho and Kae In’s coupley behavior and that accidental shower encounter was just the icing on the cake.

Spoiler

1dd00sP.jpg

gnzvima.jpg

EojlVQO.jpg

I cracked up after reading this comment on DB recap by Girlfriday:

Sista, why would you need a bathroom-entry warning system with a roommate like Min-ho? I would just take the door off its hinges.:lol:

I also liked the quieter moments between them. Their conversation while she was playing with the doll house was an emotional one. He became broody after realizing that she had a painful past, involving her mother.

The piggyback ride symbolized their growing affection.  Kae in was too drunk and she couldn’t walk because of her bad ankle. Although she didn’t realize it, Jinho proved that he was a man by carrying her on his back all the way home. She compared Jinho’s back with her father’s and began to respect him for his paternal qualities and from then on he appeared trustworthy, protecting and caring, like a father. We could see his anger slowly fading and he was willing to bear her burdens for her.

Liked how Jinho had a unique relationship with his mother and because he lost his father at a very young age he knew her joys and sorrows more than anyone else. Knowing that our Minho in real life is also a mama’s boy, I really liked that similarity with Jinho’s character in PT.

As for Minho’s acting, I could already see him stirring up good chemistry with SYJ. His comic scenes with both SYJ and JSH are really entertaining plus he’s a HAWT, especially in that shower scene.  Haha, I loved his disgruntled, shocked expression every time she insulted him. And I saw a different light in his eyes in the piggyback ride and the doll house scene, acknowledging his strange landlady for the first time and trying to endure everything.

Photo Video cr: Thank you, Dramabeans/ iamchristellek8/ paris6228/as tagged/owner

More Links inside spoiler

Spoiler

cr goodboySR,  minoz1987, minozthailand, minozvn, ffsaints

Edited by LyraYoo
off topic
  • Like 7