Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

12 hours ago, Moonrain said:

Hallyu Star Ranking

http://m.starseoultv.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=446834

Lee Min Ho is first!

I was curious who the others in the top ten are, so i did google translation: 

1 - 5 :  Lee Min-ho, Huang Ching-li, EXO Sehun, EXO Chan Yeol, BIGBANG G Dragon 

6 - 10: EXO Baek-hyun, JYJ Kim Jae-jung, Nam Joo hyuk, ?,  (CNBLUE) Jong Yong Hwa

Most of the stars in the list are kpop idols. 

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

I was curious who the others in the top ten are, so i did google translation: 

1 - 5 :  Lee Min-ho, Huang Ching-li, EXO Sehun, EXO Chan Yeol, BIGBANG G Dragon 

6 - 10: EXO Baek-hyun, JYJ Kim Jae-jung, Nam Joo hyuk, ?,  (CNBLUE) Jong Yong Hwa

Most of the stars in the list are kpop idols. 

9th is Lee Jong-Suk.

I think the majority of statistics used are from China instead of average from worldwide, because Huang Ching-li should not be a worldwide K-pop singer. His popularity based in Chin. 

• Like 9

22 hours ago, mythicalove said:

@Moonrain where is that wall?! 

I need myself one of those! Lol.

Also, thanks for the little translation of how he picked the Aqua Beach perfume because it reminds him of LOTBS. I find that very cute of him hehehe. 

-----------

I was wondering, when is LMH's fanmeet again? I know it's this month, I'm just unsure of what day exactly. 

I believe that wall is at Lotte Duty Free Star Avenue  ( Main Store in Myeongdong)

http://en.lottedfs.com/staravenue/staravenue

• Like 5

Guest Moonrain
16 hours ago, Myhun said:

i read on twitter he went to Jeju for innisfree photoshoot

Oh ok, thanks. He really is cramming to finish all his endorsement obligations before he enlists :huh:

Thai News

cto

“I am Dam Ryung. If you’re me in the next life, remember these words after waking from this dream: ‘Everything repeats itself. The fate in this world is continuing in that world – it’s the same way for the ill-fate. Protect that woman against the dangerous person!'” -Kim Dam Ryung-

source.gif

Spoiler

source.gifsource.gifsource.gif

cr Legend

• Like 8