Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

1 hour ago, MyHun said:

Bounty Hunters Promotional Theme Song Teaser

Cr ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz_ICE

at Pudong airport heading back to Korea...have a safe flight Minho ssi

Cr Emi

Hi MyHun, awww........thanks for sharing this clip.  More to come? I also love what I see so far on movie stills. They are beautiful. It’ll be interesting to see how the reviews come out – later on for this upcoming movie. I hope this movie will do well box-office-wise (for LMH’s sake). So far I’m loving the trailers I've seen especially the final one. I love the bromance between Wallace and Lee Min Ho – hahaha. I’m liking the rapport between them. Well, he is an experienced actor so, I am sure  he  has no problem cooperating. I'm happy that he takes this kind of role.  I'm getting way too excited for this - hahaha. Aside from its action, it looks like a fun movie. I’m happy that he is doing well in China. Glad that he gets so much love from everyone out there. I'm looking forward to more of him here.  I hope this movie will be trending big time. I am so pumped up waiting for this movie. Fighting "Bounty Hunters!" Also, thanks for sharing the airport photos. So, by this time, LMH is back in Seoul! :P

• Like 7

‘Bounty Hunters’ will premier on July 1

The Korean-Chinese movie collaboration, ‘Bounty Hunters’ will start to play on big screens this summer!
‘Bounty Hunters’ is one of the most anticipated Korean movies this year for it’s male lead is Lee Min Ho. The said movie was originally set to premier on June, but the premier date was pushed back for the production staff will give a perfect movie and to extend the promotions. Finally the movie will premier on July 1.

Aside from Korea and China the ‘Bounty Hunters’ will also premier in some Asian countries such as Malaysia and Thailand. It looks like Lee Min Ho will invade the Asia again with his action comedy.

source : http://kpopfighting.com/2016/05/13/bounty-hunters-will-premier-on-july-1/

• Like 10

uri namjaAaahhh! :w00t::crazy::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

67792dd3gw1f4v7idiygfj20ku0v9tcj.jpg

Muscle! :sweatingbullets:

67792dd3gw1f4v7iecjyxj20ku0v9tb9.jpg

Gorgeousness! :wub:

67792dd3gw1f4v7iezyfuj20ht0qp779.jpg

67792dd3gw1f4v7ii5l3gj20ek0lumyh.jpg

20160614 cr Linda

No matter how long we've followed him and the huge volume of activities he's shown us, our boy still manages to surprise us. Just these last few days.....Movie OST, Asian pioneer award, Korean-Chinese film ambassador, etc.. And visually, he's never looked better in my eyes. He also exudes so much more confidence while staying humble and gracious to everyone around him. And yet, I feel that the best is yet to come, really! 

Thank you, Minoz, for all the updates :heart:

• Like 10

Lee Min-ho takes cute selfie with director Sin Tae-ra after receiving film award

photo734267.jpg

Lee Min-ho has shared a photo of himself after he was awarded at the Weibo Asia Film Award.

On June 14th, Lee Min-ho posted a photo of himself he took along with the film director Sin Tae-ra on his personal Instagram.

In the revealed photo, Lee Min-ho and Sin Tae-ra make a funny face towards the camera lens. Lee Min-ho met the film director Sin Tae-ra through "Bounty Hunters". The two are holding the trophies while making the cute funny face.

Lee Min-ho received the Asia Leading Film Professional Award at the Weibo Asia Film Award in Shanghai, China on June 13th.

Source

• Like 8

Top 10 Most Loved Korean Celebrities Chosen By Chinese Fans

Top 10 Most Loved Korean Celebrities Chosen By Chinese Fans

On June 14, according to a Korean consumers’ forum, the results for the influential figures section of “South Korea’s 2016 Brand Grand Prize” (literal translation) were finalized. Chinese consumers voted for their favorite Korean celebrities, indicative of these stars’ hallyu power.

Voting was conducted from May 26 to June 5 by two of the largest newspapers in China, and people could cast their votes either online or through mobile phone from a list of candidates that were pre-selected based on recent surveys. Around 189,000 people participated, while the total number of votes casted was close to 803,000 (multiple votes were allowed).

In the end, Song Joong Ki, Lee Min Ho, Kim Soo Hyun, EXO, Song Hye Kyo, Hwang Chi Yeol, Park Hae Jin, Jun Ji Hyun, Park Bo Gum, and BIGBANG round out the list of top ten Korean celebrities Chinese fans love the most.

The newest additions to this list include main actors of “Descendants of the Sun,” Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo, Hwang Chi Yeol, who is well-loved through his appearance in various Chinese program, Park Hae Jin, and Park Bo Gum, thus solidifying their images as hallyu icons. The remaining stars were all previously included in last year’s list.

A representative of the forum says, “As the content of Korean pop culture shows a superior performance, Korean stars are receiving much love and interest from Chinese fans.”

Do you agree with this list? Who would be on your own personal top 10 list?

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 5

Japanese magazine 2016.06.15

Results of survey from 500 fans :

What is No. 1 charm of Lee Min Ho  → 1st. eyes   2nd. smiles   3rd. personality

Which hair color is your favorite  →   black 52%    brown 48%

d8de21c6gw1f4vpm9j4swj20us15144f.jpg

d8de21c6gw1f4vpm7sfztj20us15142g.jpg

d8de21c6gw1f4vpm8f5b3j20us151dk2.jpg

Spoiler

d8de21c6gw1f4vpmaapcvj20us151wix.jpg

d8de21c6gw1f4vpmb8pcrj20us151jv4.jpg