Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Do you think his hair will be styled like above^^^ in GB ? I prefer it brushed up like in Beijing. But probably hair down like this is more of the 70s style .

btw, just visited Minoz Vietnam facebook after a long time, and found that they made a lot of bday cards for him and sent to Starhaus. Their parcel has been delivered and the recipient's signature is Lee Min Ho. How amazing is that?

10417748_10152298163723089_7152202476863

to give you an idea what they had for him:

1398991_10152298395888089_81985032198874

Source
Source

--
I wonder how that could happen? I thought he must be at the filming site, and therefore unavailbale to receive the parcel. But if Starhaus staff received the parcel, they didn't have to sign his name and they shouldn't do that, right? So just believe it's true that he got it and signed. That's awesome :-)

So it appears that Minho is staying with Semir after all.  Wonder what they mean by "Gemini gods", because they do not look like twins at all  :))  I'm still sore at Semir for making them look like they have the same height in the posters.  Most especially for the "lifesize" ones..,,grrrr  ~X(

June 20, 2014

class="art_title"Who Are the Most Popular Korean Stars Overseas?

Psy was picked as the most popular K-pop star abroad, according to the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency.

In a multinational survey conducted by KOTRA's 51 branches across 48 countries, Psy was the top choice. Actors Lee Min-ho and Kim Soo-hyun came in second and third, respectively.

As for Brazil, the host country of the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Super Junior came out on top. The boys of Super Junior were the most popular among Brazilian teenagers in 2010, said a trade official of KOTRA in São Paulo. Last year, Super Junior sold nearly 22,300 concert tickets in Mexico and held two concerts in Chile.

Other boy bands EXO and SHINee were picked as the most popular Korean stars in Ecuador and Argentina, respectively. Trade officials credited their strong teenage fan base for their high popularity.

In Algeria, the country that Korea will face in its second group match in the World Cup this weekend, Lee Min-ho was picked as the most favorite star.

Due to the spread of his hit dramas such as "Boys Over Flowers" and "The Heirs" there, Lee is enjoying huge popularity.

By the same token, Kim gained popularity in Asian countries such as Hong Kong and Vietnam, with the phenomenal success of the drama "My Love from the Star" which portrays a woman's relationship with a 400-year-old alien and created a huge craze among Chinese viewers, although it was not officially aired on Chinese TV.

englishnews@chosun.com / Jun. 19, 2014 10:11 KST

SEMIR Yer lookin' good, Mr. Lee :x@adamfever His hair here is half up, half down.  Better for you? ;;)BqjEeLzCYAETCsO.jpg:large

SUPHIER COUNTDOWNam not really amused by this series [-(Bqi2IOkCcAEhyTP.jpg:large

JAPAN 2014 ENCORE DVD PACKwaah, so many stuff! :)Bqiy-1ACQAEbJOx.jpg:large
cr as tagged

One More from Bench ;))

917125_718502014855711_578132493_n.jpg
cr to BenchTM on IG

#leeminhobirthday: 1 day before the much-awaited birthday celebration of Lee Min Ho at SM Megamall Cinema 8. Head over to Bench SM Megamall, Bench SM North EDSA or Bench SM Megamall to grab those entry stubs! This celebration will be recorded and will be given to Lee Min Ho as a birthday present. So what are you waiting for? Show some love, join the fun and lets celebrate!

Guest vnlmhfan

adamfever said:.
btw, just visited Minoz Vietnam facebook after a long time, and found that they made a lot of bday cards for him and sent to Starhaus. Their parcel has been delivered and the recipient's signature is Lee Min Ho. How amazing is that?

10488096_263514807174242_7440580066525144647_n.jpg

Sports Seoul 29th anniversary interview with Lee Minho (이민호) translation (part of it):

It was mentioned that #GangnamBlues will finished filming in August. After that, there will be fan meeting in September and October. It will end till December and also finished CF schedule. #GangnamBlues will be released in December.

Cr: chinese translation from weibo
English translation by Jominz
Source: sportsseoul.com

~Admin/Jominz

Guest califgirl

Please let me know where I can watch Secret Campus with English subtitle. Thanks so much in advance.

@Maja -

So #GangnamBlues will be released/shown in December?  Oh yes!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift to all Minoz then ~
I hope they can confirm a month earlier later the exact date of showing in the Korean cinemas so I can plan well -
I think I can reschedule my activities this 2nd semester and go to Korea in December so I can watch him in big screen!!!! [-O<

Thanks for the info dear ~ :-h