Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest prosperity

Embedded image permalinkcc at tagged

I saw this on twitter. It has June 14 date on it. I wonder if we will get airport pics?

@prosperity maybe later we can see his airport photos in afternoon (korea/china time)

From this weibo, it seems yesterday Lee Minho was doing photoshoot for Suphier Shoes and the picture above by @prosperity it was Lee Minho and Suphier Shoes staff. Maybe minoz translator here, can give us more detail info? thanks :)

ibvagKz0Jp6fGK.png

Finally some photos from Suphier Shoes.

b3484e4djw1ehegxdq1uhj20hs0dcab8.jpg

b3484e4djw1ehegxgn3mhj20hs0dcta7.jpg
b3484e4djw1ehegxiki1ij20dc0hsmy9.jpg
b3484e4djw1ehegxbnl6ij20dc0hs0uh.jpg
b3484e4djw1ehegxpckmmj20dc0hsabl.jpg

credit: as tagged

Guest jellylovesfaith

I bet he specifically asked for those leopard print shoes to be there next to the wine bottles :P Sort of like a statement - 'You like me, you like my leather print fetish.' 

gracelee102009 said: @pixie0622 ... it seems to me that you adore LMH mucho mucho.... with all the posts I see you shared from here on backwards non-stop ....I suddenly remember that you might be interested to look at @sia3 posted on LMH soompi thread page 1261  it's worth looking into it cuz she shared endless photos covered by different photographers ( btw, thank you to all who took pictures of LMH during that event ) you get to see all angles of LMH in this Trugen fan sign event. Enjoy viewing. :)

Guest LadyNess

hi everyone,
so now we see the shoes.. He look so young in this pictures love the new hairstyle .... It's really odd that a guy endorse a woman shoes, if a men's shoes no probz...  I wonder if he have a whole year supply of women's shoes he can give it to his mom and his sister... ;)

Guest Moonrain

A guy endorsing women's shoes is still new to me...dunno what to say. But Minho looks good especially with his hair brushed up like that :)

But why no airport pics yet?

Guest vnlmhfan

iloveness said: hi everyone,
so now we see the shoes.. He look so young in this pictures love the new hairstyle .... It's really odd that a guy endorse a woman shoes, if a men's shoes no probz...  I wonder if he have a whole year supply of women's shoes he can give it to his mom and his sister... ;)

Guest Moonrain

Omg I just saw him on twitter. Hes just handsome. Missed this guy so much :x

News here: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201406151243472610

yes @moonrain he looks handsome although he's using sunglasses, maybe he still tired because last night (yesterday) he still doing photoshoot for Suphier Shoes. Too many flashes from camera will make his eyes hurt.

2014061512570146773_1.jpg

from head to toe

201406151248592610_1.jpg

Fans at Gimpo Airport (hmm I can't see LKH bodyguard)

201406151243472610_1.jpg
1402804125633.jpg

Guest califgirl

OMG, he's so gorgeous! Are ripped jeans a hot new trend? I've seen him wearing them a lot but it haven't got caught up where I live yet. 

OMG, we can see his handsome face and lovely smiles again.....Thank you all for the updates.... It's worth staying up late waiting for his airport pictures.... why are there so many people at Gimpo airport this time? and how do they know his flight? Chartered air doesn't have published schedule, right?

Looking at his long legs, is he losing more weight?

adamfever said: OMG, we can see his handsome face and lovely smiles again.....Thank you all for the updates.... It's worth staying up late waiting for his airport pictures.... why are there so many people at Gimpo airport this time? and how do they know his flight? Chartered air doesn't have published schedule, right?

Looking at his long legs, is he losing more weight?