Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

OMG a pervy fan just made his  "Water Changes Everything" phrase to a different meaning LOL.

Cr: Anna (as tagged)

@califgirl‌

Of course water changes everything ,it makes things nice and wet. Hahaha

Looks like being away from this thread for a while,hasn't changed anything for me.

You see LMH its all your fault aish !! Haha

Guest jellylovesfaith

OMG!!!That 'water changes everything' sounds so seductive and wonderful when he says it. Now he's got me all hung up on anything water related :P
Just a few pics of him and and a water bottle (lucky water bottle :( )
yjx4yijeuwjbiqhoas8f.jpg
A_F6SACCEAAzOPx.jpg:large

1377071459271.jpeg
1377071418299.jpeg
dsc01997.jpg
tumblr_ln6vq4XKIX1qfkvr6o1_400.jpg

Casually drinking water has become the new sexy :P
cr: to owners 

Guest jellylovesfaith

Aww looky here! I've never seen this before but he looks absolutely adorable :D :D 
591.jpg
cr: to owner 

Guest vnlmhfan

@Alma22 Sorry it took a little long to respond to you because I have been busy with school. Here is the translation for the 1st video you asked:

LEE MIN HO on MBC Section TV:Everybody is very curious what Minho's look changes from the curly ocean snail hairstyle to this shiny sleek hairstyle, right? Let's wait a few seconds.Broad shoulders, super long legs, soulful eyes, high bridge nose, Lee Min Ho has attractive features that even men feel jealous of. Let meet him now.The man with the slow walk in happy music is Lee Min Ho. Haven't seen him for a long time, it seems he's getting more handsome.The girls' smiles are all the same.(laugh from the audience)He seems embarrassed.Reporter: Today has a different feel.LMH: Yes. The feel is a little different. This is a new image for my new advertisement.Reporter: Can you walk like a model for Section TV?
(LMH does  a little catwalk)How's his catwalk? Wow, still very handsome.(Photo shoots)Minho still continues his photo shoot. Keeps looking at this, besides the outfit, there's still another difference.Does everyone recognize it?Reporter: There's something a little different. Where is it?Text: His image changes because of the CF.LMH: Yes, today is an exception.Reporter: So you don't create the ocean snail image today but what's today's image?LMH: Does this shiny sleek hairstyle suit me better, doesn't it? (laughs) I don't know whyReporter: Do you know how to put it down?LMH: How?Reporter: Just like the ocean snail.(LMH laughs).Text: How does Minho feel? Sastisfied.Interviewer: The hottest guy in 2009 Lee Min Ho has came to us... Hello.LMH: Yes, hello.Interviewer: This is the face that even I, a man desire.LMH: Really? (laughs)Interviewer: it seems there's something different. From Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers to a Lee Min Ho in real life, are there any differences?LMH: Looks like I now have many chances to change my image like this. Therefore, there are many people can change their images different from their normal ones. And I also recognize a lot of differences.Interviewer: Heard you went to a lot of countries. Which country impressed you the most?LMH: I went to London a couple days ago. I still remember it well, because there are many enthusiastic eyes there. (He meant his fans?)Interviewer: If you have one week off, what will you do?, LMH: I want to travel with my family, go to warmer places like Bali, New Caledonia islands. (laughs)If want to talk about the difference there, you have to smile showing your teeth when meeting people there. It's like that over there.Interviewer: Min Ho, you received big gifts from your fans on your 3 year debut, right? TV announcer: Fans made a mixed clip of Minho on his 3 year debut.LMH: I was in London at that time. Actually, I wanted to cry. Because fans did this for me, I felt homesick. I haven't sent an official thank you to my fans yet.Text: Also being a man, how do you feel, Shin Hyun?Interviewer: Of course, I admire him (laughs).      Sorry I'm out of time. Will be back for more translation. I'm also sorry some sentences that dont make sense,  but some don't make sense to me in Vietnamese either so I can't translate them properly.