Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest califgirl

vnlmhfan said: Hello, everyone. I saw this message from Starhaus posted on Minoz VN facebook on June 9th about how Minoz can support Lee Min Ho for the Gangnam Blues. However, I don't see this message posted on Starhaus facebook that day, so this might be old news. Though I lurked here for months now, I hadn't seen it before, I might have missed it, but I would like to post it here for whom who haven't seen it:
"Message from StarHaus:
Hello,We truly appreciate your love and support for the actor Lee Min Ho.We'd like to announce the Gangnam Blues support project.The filming has started since the end of April, and we have received a lot of questions.From today, we will accept supports from these below steps, please send us information via email.1. Email:  starhaus09@hanmail.net2. Group name3. Name of the presentative4. Support program (content, please give as much as details as you can)5. What is the date you want to support? *When you have your parcel ready, please send us the information.Please notice below as many fans already know.*Like every other time, we will gather ideas that can be done. After we confirm the schedules and things to prepare, you can contact directly with the person in charge at the filming site and execute.*In case it can't be done on the day you request, we will reschedule it according to the filming schedule.*Anyone can participate if you love Lee Min Ho, but please don't ask for personal contacts, priority... or register with unrelated subjects.*This is a support program with the movie making as priority. Please understand things might change.Let's pray a big win for Gangnam Blues.Please take care of your health in the hot weather.Wish you a happy day.Thank you."

Guest Moonrain

Will have to make do with his back for now...Minho will have his runway show in 3 days time  [Applause]
694c55d8jw1ehb8wegu9jj20o00nzdh1.jpg
Cr: Tagged

Guest califgirl

The Heirs is still dominating at Drama Fever. itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for June 2nd to June 8thRoommate has maintained its #2 position on DramaFever's Weekly Top 10 list, which is really the new #1 spot for since Heirs appears to be occupying the top spot forever, or at least until Lee Min Ho comes out with another drama. Let's see what the rest of the Top 10 tells us and whether or not you agree.1. Heirs
9. Boys Over Flowers
Complete top 10 list: http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-june-2nd-to-june-8th/

It was the same last week.DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for May 26th to June 1st1. Heirs
9. You Are All Surrounded and Boys Over Flowers (tied)
No, I don't think there are any earth-shaking shockers. In a way, I'm glad Heirs and Boys Over Flowers are back, because Lee Min Ho is still undeniably the prince of romance, even though all I can think of for the moment is Lee Sang Yoon and his wonderful smile.
For the complete list: http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-may-26th-to-june-1st/

Guest califgirl

@pixie0622 LOL, that pink fluffy sweater!  :)) But how can you forget the one that started it all?uglysweater2_1.jpg
Credit: Drama Fever

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said: [NEWS] LEE MIN HO is the Brand Ambassador for LG Electronics Taiwan - 李敏镐担任台湾 LG 电子品牌代言人李
I'd like to confirm LMH is the spoke person for LG in ASIA, not just  China and Taiwan, right? I saw an earlier post about this.

Minoz soompiers~ long time no see :D

It seems tonight (12/06) Lee Minho still at GB filming location.

@Yolanda_曼妮

今天很帅 oppa还在拍戏辛苦了 第二场 有他的地方永远都像有小太阳^^*他在亮处努力拍摄 我们在暗处为他应援 힘내힘내~~~[心][心][心]#江南布鲁斯# 加油!!!

71f38850jw1ehboito7jzj20hs0non1q.jpg

@pixie0622 >:D< you too. I also read about he's soaking wet because the scene he was doing requires rain. Let's not to worry about his health, I believe he's still maintain his body by doing exercise regularly. Same with you, I can't wait to see his public appearance on 14/15 June.

Lee Minho's appearance after exercise keke (pics from LG, hope it's not repost)

64441a2fgw1ehan8fv55hj20zk0zkk1f.jpg
64441a2fgw1ehan8faknlj20zk0zkaiu.jpg

btw got this from tumblr, the picture she was talking about already posted above by pixie0622

ibaMbX612bHzf6.png