Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

For those who are curious about how The Heirs is doing in the Philippines ;))

10389131_722461657792991_3645335505174723395_n.jpg

The Heirs ABS-CBN
DoubleNumber 1: Talaga namang The Heirs ang tunay na tinututukan: #TheHeirsFever
The real and truly anticipated (not really the exact translation it literally means the audience wait for it so much they are glued) The Heirs.

May 26:
Kantar National: The Heirs 13.0%; Jewel In The Palace 7.0%
AGB Mega Manila: The Heirs 12.3%; Jewel in the Palace 10.9%

May 27:
Kantar National: The Heirs 14.8%; Jewel In The Palace 7.9%
AGB Mega Manila: The Heirs 14.4%; Jewel in the Palace 12.8%

May 28:
Kantar National: The Heirs 13.5%;. Jewel In The Palace 8.0%
AGB Mega Manila: The Heirs 14.6%; Jewel in the Palace 12.6%

* The Heirs 1st aired May 26th it was already no. 1 considering it's in the afternoon slot which is a time where most people are at work or in school ;))

** Today is the 13th episode ;)) but around episode 10 on based on the Korean timeline.

Guest vnlmhfan

Alma22 said: vnlmhfan said: Hello, because I see many comments on youtube asking for english subs for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye interview for Etude House back in 2010, I post English translation here for new LMH fans to enjoy. I apologize for re-posting the translation if there was already an english sub video.
TV host: At a studio in Incheon, there are a couple attracting attention from everybody. The main characters are the handsome Lee Min Ho and the cheerful Park Shin Hye. Oh, are they going to kiss?(LMH and PSH laughed, they looked shy). Oh, they look like they just act the 1st time.
LMH: Long time no see.Interviewer: Though new year, Lee Min Ho doesn't have anything new right?LMH: In 2010 I feel I have grown up a lot (more matured) though it's only now a few days in 2010.(laughs)Interviewer: New Year, Section TV also change our image.LMH: How?Interviewer: Our staff have a special request for you.LMH: (laughs) Wink, it's wink again, isn''t it? (laughs)(old footage of LMH's wink in his previous interview with Section TV)TV host: This wink was given to our show last time.LMH: (Section TV) staff have always worked hard. Fighting! (He gave a littte wink and the fighting sign)LMH: Park Shin Hye and I act as a couple according to the script, and both of us are confidient about ourselves.Interviewer: Can we see hot scenes today?LMH: How hot? (laughs)TV host: Start shooting, the two start getting closed together. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye scenes are like this. Text:But Minho comes too fast, NG (no good).How about next try?Keep having NG, The atmosphere of the shooting studio is very cheerful.
Interview of LMH and PSH:MC: Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, very happy to see you.LMH & PSH: HelloMC: Is today CF a cosmetic CF?PSH: Yes.LMH: I'm a type of person who's interested in lip care.MC: Your lips look very soft.LMH: Thank you (laughs and shakes his hand)PSH: These two are like last time.    Last time our 1st interview, because of Sea Hee, I was forgotten.MC: Was it Park Sea Hee?PSH: Yes.MC:  What's the story?(Old Footage of their interview of Park Sea Hee)Park Sea Hee: In front of Minho, my clothes are just slippery.TV announcer: Park Sea Hee showed her true self.(Back to their interview)PSH: When we started to sit, she said Minho had to sit in the middle.MC: Last interview, was it the 1st time you two met, the atmosphere wasn't comfortable, right?Let's look at their 1st meeting. (Old footage of their 1st shoot)(Back to the interview)MC: So how did you two shorten the gap?PSH: We're getting closer, I also call him "oppa" like this.(She acts cute)MC: like a nine tail fox. (Asian myth creature known for seducing men)LMH: When did you call me like that? (laughs)MC: Last year, Minho was a CF King. Besides being a CF king, Minho collaborated with a lot of female celebrities.LMH: Sandara Park and I weren't closed much. Though filming the CF together for 2-3 days, we couldn't get closed. UEE was very easy going, she was very friendly, also have good character. For Jessica Gomez, it was because of the language barrier, (laughs)MC: Did you two talk?LMH: she looked tired.(Footage of PSH's drama)Park Shin Hye in a role of pretending being a boy in You're Beautiful also got a lot of the attention. Very handsome..

pixie0622

said:

chelsea814

said: Hi Minoz! hehe Filipinos are crazy for Lee Min Ho. "isang Lee Min Ho" (one Lee Min Ho) is still trending in Philippines until now. The Heirs was aired at 4:30 this afternoon and it's almost 9 pm now in Phil but it's still trending. I think it was also trending WW earlier. "isang Lee Min Ho", Filipinos created this phrase from the scene in d episode of The Heirs today where Kim Tan ordered to Cha Eun Sang "one number of Chan Yong  with ice please" in d coffee shop. hehe. Filipinos changed it to "how bout can i order one Lee Min Ho please." (isang Lee Min Ho). That's the power of Lee Min Ho.

:)

Guest vnlmhfan

KBS World 2010 The Special Day with Minoz
(Lee Min Ho celebrated his birthday w/ fans)

I translate for new LMH fans to enjoy and appreciate the friendship of these 3 musketeers (LMH, KB and JIW)..
June 20, Lee Min Ho held a fan meeting at a Kyung Hee university hall, Seoul.(LMH sings Falling Slowly).(Lots of screams)LMH: Wow, hello. I'm Jun Ji Hoo, the C.E.O of the architect firm M.         How are you? I miss you. I'm surprised I still feel anxiety although it's our 2nd meeting.  Hope today is a happy day and it will give you beautiful memories. All right, let's begin! (laughs)MC: What's your 1st wish?Fan: hold wrist.LMH: But I want to know why you want to hold wrist?(MC laughs. Then that fan runs to Minho)MC (asks another fan) : Your wish?Fan: Play rock and scissors.LMH: Normally, you like playing rock and scissors?Fan: I normally don't like it much.(They play the game)MC: A little embarrassing. (looks at Minho)        Let's do it again. (Minho wins)MC: (laughs) You have to try harder.Fan: I want to hold hands.MC: Can she hold your hand? (looks at LMH)LMH: Of course.Fan: Can I get a hug?MC: Hug? This....I can't make a decision.on this so...(LMH shakes her hand and hugs her)LMH: I'm sorry that I won.(Video footages of different people)SJJ: Hello everyone, I'm Son Je Jin. Wish Lee Min Ho best wishes on your 24th birthday. Happy Birthday.KMM: Hello, congrats on your FM and Happy Birthday. Minho, Fighting!(Happy Birthday song and Il Woo and Bum came out)LMH: 1, 2, everyone blows the candles with me, 1, 2, 3JIW: Hope you'll have happy moments with your fans today. Happy Birthday, Minho.LMH: Thank you.KB: Thank you everyone for coming to celebrate birthday with Minho hyung. I also wish him a happy birthday and it's not going be long my birthday is coming up.(laughs)MC: Everyone, please put your hands together for our 2 guests.(Next scene)LMH: I'll let everyone to look at my back. See how I play video games.....I will try this. to wear this jacket, have to pull the zipper all the way up. I will wear and keep it.(MC holds a big sign)LMH: Actually, my fans did a lot of good work, besides used my name to do it. They're meaningful actually, worth more than any birthday gifts. Thank you.(Next scene)LMH: Since last year, fans have always support Lee Min Ho despite of my shortcomings. Thank you very much. Because of you, I feel happy. I hope my existence will make you happy. Hope today FM is a small gift for you. From now on, I will try harder to give you  better works.Note: Because I translate the Viet sub to English, not Korean to English, the original quotes might be a little different from what I translate.

Guest califgirl

kiklamino said: califgirl said: Fried snack food? Come on, Minho. Minoz have gained so much weight with Kyochon fried chicken and Isun potato chips and now you want us to eat fried snack food? Your Minoz will all become real cows, live up to our name :))

Guest justdelurked

Hi everyone :-h It's been a while :) Real life does get in the way of stalking Min hot..... My mom wasn't well so I had to visit her and of course I've got my exams coming!!

Btw, look what I found; Sorry if this has been posted before, but here is a clip of rookie LMH in the drama 'Banolim' ('Sharp') 2003! :D He is so young here, but his voice is well distinctive! I think we can all be proud as Minoz watching this video, coz you can see how far he has come and how much he has improved since then :x Enjoy!

Guest Alma22

vnlmhfan said: Alma22 said: vnlmhfan said: Hello, because I see many comments on youtube asking for english subs for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye interview for Etude House back in 2010, I post English translation here for new LMH fans to enjoy. I apologize for re-posting the translation if there was already an english sub video.
TV host: At a studio in Incheon, there are a couple attracting attention from everybody. The main characters are the handsome Lee Min Ho and the cheerful Park Shin Hye. Oh, are they going to kiss?(LMH and PSH laughed, they looked shy). Oh, they look like they just act the 1st time.
LMH: Long time no see.Interviewer: Though new year, Lee Min Ho doesn't have anything new right?LMH: In 2010 I feel I have grown up a lot (more matured) though it's only now a few days in 2010.(laughs)Interviewer: New Year, Section TV also change our image.LMH: How?Interviewer: Our staff have a special request for you.LMH: (laughs) Wink, it's wink again, isn''t it? (laughs)(old footage of LMH's wink in his previous interview with Section TV)TV host: This wink was given to our show last time.LMH: (Section TV) staff have always worked hard. Fighting! (He gave a littte wink and the fighting sign)LMH: Park Shin Hye and I act as a couple according to the script, and both of us are confidient about ourselves.Interviewer: Can we see hot scenes today?LMH: How hot? (laughs)TV host: Start shooting, the two start getting closed together. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye scenes are like this. Text:But Minho comes too fast, NG (no good).How about next try?Keep having NG, The atmosphere of the shooting studio is very cheerful.
Interview of LMH and PSH:MC: Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, very happy to see you.LMH & PSH: HelloMC: Is today CF a cosmetic CF?PSH: Yes.LMH: I'm a type of person who's interested in lip care.MC: Your lips look very soft.LMH: Thank you (laughs and shakes his hand)PSH: These two are like last time.    Last time our 1st interview, because of Sea Hee, I was forgotten.MC: Was it Park Sea Hee?PSH: Yes.MC:  What's the story?(Old Footage of their interview of Park Sea Hee)Park Sea Hee: In front of Minho, my clothes are just slippery.TV announcer: Park Sea Hee showed her true self.(Back to their interview)PSH: When we started to sit, she said Minho had to sit in the middle.MC: Last interview, was it the 1st time you two met, the atmosphere wasn't comfortable, right?Let's look at their 1st meeting. (Old footage of their 1st shoot)(Back to the interview)MC: So how did you two shorten the gap?PSH: We're getting closer, I also call him "oppa" like this.(She acts cute)MC: like a nine tail fox. (Asian myth creature known for seducing men)LMH: When did you call me like that? (laughs)MC: Last year, Minho was a CF King. Besides being a CF king, Minho collaborated with a lot of female celebrities.LMH: Sandara Park and I weren't closed much. Though filming the CF together for 2-3 days, we couldn't get closed. UEE was very easy going, she was very friendly, also have good character. For Jessica Gomez, it was because of the language barrier, (laughs)MC: Did you two talk?LMH: she looked tired.(Footage of PSH's drama)Park Shin Hye in a role of pretending being a boy in You're Beautiful also got a lot of the attention. Very handsome..

@maja @chelsea814 Thank you for the Philippine updates.  I am sure that he would have attracted even more fans now because of the success of Heirs there.  Maybe the venue has to be much bigger next time he visits the Philippines   :))
Here are flowers for you.  Cheers!

Bp2WeWBCcAAusDM.jpg:large

LMH thanks for d flowers, i love it, hahaure welcome @pixie0622today #RyanVersusDino was also trending. It's trending everyday. expected.I haven't watched actually the episode but i'm excited seeing lots of tweets regarding d episode.

Before It's really weird for me why Phil. needs to dub Korean dramas in Tagalog when they are shown in Phil. I understand now. It is just really weird if u know d real voices, but Filipinos can more relate and no hassle to read subtitles lol,I love so many lines from this drama but i admit it gave me more impact when it was translated in my language. Just so love to hear. What amused me also that almost all characters are talking in TagLish esp. the rich ones even Ryan's dad, hehe.They are just so into characters when they speak in TagLisH because in Phil. we have this term "conyo", a term for rich kids esp. when we hear d way they talk. They also use Filipino slangs like yesterday when Dino asked Matthew what kind of music is he listening to, is there no other music and Matthew just said it's nice, so Dino said "push mo yan" (push that) i was lol! and today because it's Ryan versus Dino , many said to Julia "haba ng hair" (so long hair) we use this expression when a girl gets so much attention from a boy or boys.tom. HT #JulYanBackHug

actually you can like The Heirs ABS CBN FB page. everyday they do recap and updates on ratings and trended topics. Seeing many likes and comments. u can see how well accepted The Heirs is in Phil., no doubt Lee Min Ho is the king of Asianovelas.one scene in episode today i saw in twitter. i wish i were d earphones, haha!Bp1b9VcCUAAhdDK.jpg:large
ctto
edit: why there's so much space below in this post of mine? what did i do?sorry, idk what to do bout this;;) good mornight Minoz!
oh it's gone hehe

chelsea814

said:

Before It's really weird for me why Phil. needs to dub Korean dramas in Tagalog when they are shown in Phil. I understand now. It is just really weird if u know d real voices, but

Filipinos can more relate

and no hassle to read subtitles lol,

I love so many lines from this drama but i admit it gave me more impact when it was translated in my language

. Just so love to hear. What amused me also that almost

all characters are talking in TagLish

esp. the rich ones even Ryan's dad, hehe.They are just so into characters when they speak in TagLisH 

@califgirl Yeah I believe these are outtakes from his LG CF before he filmed GB that a fan cleaned up and recently released.  They are actual photos printed for LG Knock Code brochure. Please don't call his hair that  [-X He is adorable no matter the hairstyle or color  :) Here's more to "annoy" you  ;))
Bp3hgyqIIAAFk9h.jpg:largeBp3fZiEIIAAZfnF.jpg:largeBp3gjgQIUAEaCoU.jpg:large
via purple_candy