Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

yyanz1 said:

Another update :

Seems like Starhaus has received our parcel. :)>-  I have updated the delivery status in my earlier post or just click on my siggy to get  to the original post.

ps: Minho ssi, please rest well after GB filming. After you are well rested, please open up the gift and hang it in your bedroom.  =))  =)) *wishful thinking*  Don't forget to read our messages too! 

ANNEONG-SEO, MINOZ!   :-h  Here's some #vitaMINHO to help us get through the day  :-*
Minho says, 'THANK YOU FOR YOUR GIFT!" BpsFS2aCIAAFBpW.jpg
cr logo

yyanz1 said:

Another update :

Seems like Starhaus has received our parcel. :)>-  I have updated the delivery status in my earlier post or just click on my siggy to get  to the original post.

ps: Minho ssi, please rest well after GB filming. After you are well rested, please open up the gift and hang it in your bedroom.  =))  =)) *wishful thinking*  Don't forget to read our messages too! 

jellylovesfaith said: New pic of Minho

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10458612_757752577609676_6786026245276307811_n.jpg

I love the new look theiy are going for... It looks edgier and more dangerous which works well with the whole GB theme... 
and some really adorable old pics of him :D

chelsea814 said: Hi Minoz! hehe Filipinos are crazy for Lee Min Ho. "isang Lee Min Ho" (one Lee Min Ho) is still trending in Philippines until now. The Heirs was aired at 4:30 this afternoon and it's almost 9 pm now in Phil but it's still trending. I think it was also trending WW earlier. "isang Lee Min Ho", Filipinos created this phrase from the scene in d episode of The Heirs today where Kim Tan ordered to Cha Eun Sang "one number of Chan Yong  with ice please" in d coffee shop. hehe. Filipinos changed it to "how bout can i order one Lee Min Ho please." (isang Lee Min Ho). That's the power of Lee Min Ho. :)

I just had to bring these gifs over from the other thread  :)These were culled from the HEIRS Interview for NOTTV (Japan)
tumblr_n6ygn3Lx1V1tpq5emo2_r1_500.giftumblr_n6ygn3Lx1V1tpq5emo3_r1_500.giftumblr_n6ygn3Lx1V1tpq5emo1_r1_400.gif
cr MinShin Thread 
I just love the easy camaraderie between these two.  Looking at them, I can imagine how Minho is with his peers and fellow actors.  I remind myself that he practically grew up in the industry having started at 19.  So his friends are bound to be mostly actors themselves.  
And I like the fact that Minho acts big brother/ "oppa" because this will help him develop into his leadership role in the industry in the future.  Whereas before he was surrounded by senior actors, now he will be doing more and more films where he is no longer the star ingenue but the senior star himself.  
Keunde, what was he doing?  Dunno whether he was putting something in his mouth or taking something out----won't be surprised if it's fiber from his fluffy sweater :))

Guest vnlmhfan

jellylovesfaith said:

vnlmhfan

said: PSH: 

MC: Lee Min Ho and Jang Geun Suk are at the same age. And also being friend (I don't know the MC meant LMH and JGS were friends or they're her friends), which one do you pick, Park Shin Hye?