Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Thanks @guadi for the elucidation  :-*  So there's a bidding war for him.  I wonder what other brands he would agree to endorse.  There was a recent fan account I read that he was spotted at a library shooting a CF.  And you did mention in an earlier post that there were several accounts of him doing CF in-between GB filming.  So it does look very bleak for a 2nd acting project this year.  We will miss him in the TV awards this year, but we hope that GB gets the nods for the Film awards and maybe even foreign awards.   It's shaping up to be a very interesting year for our boy----he's on to new and bigger things so we all just have to sit back and watch him surprise us!   \:D/

Guest guadi

From what @pixie0622 posted above  --  LG is launching this portable photo printer (?) in honor of his birthday. The cover has Minho's signature. It's limited edition with 10,000 in stocks. 
News article: http://digi.163.com/14/0604/15/9TTIJN9I001626TV.html
------------------------------------
So he's endorsing Tsingtao for real? I guess if he does, good news: ya'll can buy it at your local Chinese grocery stores (depends on State restriction) or any restaurants in your local Chinatown. The beer tastes okay; from my personal survey, it's popular among Chinese households ;))

Guest guadi

pixie0622 said: So you're the culprit!  ;)  I did think that ohpurpleballoons seemed familiar.  But you shouldn't undersell our guy.....you know how many people lurk here just waiting for something to throw at him  :P

10436089_540266519416762_6368769868417358844_n.jpg

Lee Minho (이민호), getting lots of offer from 1.4 billion Chinese, “How much are you asking?”

OSEN=Choi Na Young] Offer that Lee Min Ho gets from China seems to build the Great Wall of China.

Lee Min Ho, who is called as the originator of the Korean Wave in China, was ranked the top Korean artist to be invited to Hunan TV Happy Camp.

Lee Min Ho ranked number one getting 130,864(27%) votes at poll held in Chinese website ‘星明速’. This result was revealed through Chinese Tencent.

In January 2012, Lee Min Ho had appeared as solo guest in the New Year special of Hunan TV ‘Happy Camp’, which is Chinese best popular program broadcasted since 1997. He made Chinese broadcasting person concerned surprised by recording the best ratings for being the first Korean artist in 90-minutes-broadcast. Due to the enthusiastic audiences’ request, his broadcastings that were not released were opened by special arrangement.

It is known that competing for inviting Lee Min Ho in the Chinese contents industry is hot.

Mini-drama ‘ONE LINE LOVE’, which is made for mobile messenger ‘LINE’s promotion image, was viewed 2,000 times just only for its 15 minutes-trilogy-advertisement visual having Lee Min Ho starring in it.

Related person reported, “Lee Min Ho’s mini-drama was the core issue in the contents market held at Busan last May. It is a trend that ‘the price is all up to the seller’ for Lee Min Ho since he is influential in more than 3 Asian countries including Korea, China, and Japan”.

Chinese media assessed, “If Lee Min Ho was popular for ‘City Hunter’ in 2011, then he caused sensation with ‘The Heirs’ in 2013. Those caused big influence and gave energy to Korean Wave in China”.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is working on his new movie, ‘Gangnam Blues’ directed by Yoo Ha.

pic cr : Starhaus Entertainment
credit link : http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2926510#
posted by : admin jenny
https://www.facebook.com/minozglobal/photos/a.320083864768363.67920.319001678209915/540266519416762/?type=1

Offer that Lee Min Ho gets from China seems to build the Great Wall of China. <- LOL at this comment

Lee Min Ho, who is called as the originator of the Korean Wave in China, was ranked the top Korean artist to be invited to Hunan TV Happy Camp. <- Is it true? Does it mean BYJ is the originator of the Korean Wave in Japan only, not in China?

Mini-drama ‘ONE LINE LOVE’, which is made for mobile messenger ‘LINE’s promotion image, was viewed 2,000 times just only for its 15 minutes-trilogy-advertisement visual having Lee Min Ho starring in it. <-they must have not proof-read the article. How could they not realize that they have miss-quoted.

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said: Here's classic adorkable MinHo in a recently-uploaded FANMADE VIDEO on the BTS/making of his first MY Everything album.  It's such a trip to see BTS of the pictures we love.  The footage also confirms how much Minho loves doing what he does and how much he is loved, too, by the people who surround him.Enjoy!
cr ramxjun

Thank you for the video. His everyday clothing style was so different. 

Anyways just of curiosity, why did he wear UCSB sweater and how did he get it? 

Doesn't he dress like a typical college dude in real life? I wouldn't be surprised if a fan based here in the US sent this to him. UC Sta Barbara suits him---lots of rich, cool, good-looking dudes there

;;)

@adamfever This is another version of the same article but with better results.

[Han Cinema] Lee Min-ho, love calls from across the continent

Lee Min-ho has taken over China. He has been chosen as the most wanted for a Chinese TV show.

The demand for the actor is overwhelming. According to mobile site Ten Cent, Lee Min-ho came up with 29% in votes. 130,864 people voted altogether. Second in place comes Lee Hong-Ki from FT Islandwith a gap of roughly 100,000 voters.

Chinese media analyzed Lee Min-ho as the driving force of Hallyu. If he lit China on fire with "City Hunter" in 2011, he created a syndrome with "The Heirs" in 2013.

Lee Min-ho's popularity in China is indeed amazing. Mobile Messenger Line mini-drama "One Line Love" hit 20 million views and Chinese fans went crazy over 15 minute, 3-part advertisements.

He might re-star in a TV program ("Happy Camp")  according to the result of this vote. He starred in it during January 2012 for a New Years' Special. He was the first Korean star to appear a full 90-minute in the program.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is focused on the movie "Gangnam Blues" which is based in the 1970s, about a struggle between political powers and dark powers of society.

Quote  Source

Guest califgirl

pixie0622 said:

pixie0622

said: Here's classic adorkable MinHo in a recently-uploaded FANMADE VIDEO on the BTS/making of his first MY Everything album.  It's such a trip to see BTS of the pictures we love.  The footage also confirms how much Minho loves doing what he does and how much he is loved, too, by the people who surround him.Enjoy!

cr ramxjun

Guest Moonrain

adamfever said:
pixie0622 said: ^^ Suphier. That's confirmed since MinHo's image already displayed in-store. I'm more excited about Yadea bikes (Minho in action!) and Tsingtao beer (hope it's as hot as his Cass CF) :)