Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Thanks @alesia44 and @zinnia for sharing the DC post of the GB insider. As we are so used to knowing and seeing almost all of Minho's work activities, it's always good to know even a tiny bit of what's happening behind the closed doors of the GB filming.  

zinnia

said:

I'm not sure whether I should be pleased, grieving, or smiling at him who is radiating great chemistry even with rags...

He is walking deep into Jong Dae's life as everyday passes.

yyanz1 said:

Walking down the memory lane... Something English speaking fans could relate more without the need of translation. Minho singing English song (Yesterday & I will by Beatles )...

not bad... I am pleasantly surprised with his English pronunciations here. ;)

I am sorry, my post was chopped off. i don't know why it didn't allow me to post all. Here is to continue:

Coming back to LMH, I am trying to think if there have been any events that fans are disappointed with and how they can be done better:

- the most recent one is the KIA autoshow. This is none of his fault. Starhaus has said they would communicate his schedule in China from now on to avoid misunderstanding

- the other ones that I can think of the Fila in China and the Innisfree in Singapore. Some fans were disappointed because they were too short. So the complaint isn't anything about his behavior or attitude. Can he do anything to avoid the complaints? I doubt it cuz it depends on the contract between him and the sponsors. if the sponsor wants to pay him for 15 minute appearance, for example, he would not be able to stay longer. Therefore, fans should take note that those promotional events can be very short. To avoid disappointment, I think fans should contact the sponsor/organizer of the event and ask for details in order to set their expectation. Disappointment usually happen when things do not go as expected.

Guest yyanz1

I don't know why he was called Minomi or if it means anytthing in Korean.  My guess would be that the Min part of the name probably has to do with LMH's name.

I read it somewhere that it was called Minomi because it's minho's nickname when young.

adamfever said:    Oh, there is another thing I want to know regarding KSH not giving any excuses for his unfriendly behavior, is there something in Korean culture that stopped him from doing so? I feel strange, cuz I thought a little social and communication skill could have saved him from the negativity, why he didn't do so, is it a cultural thing or not?

@adamfever and @zinnia: I am sorry for butting in the conversation. I agree with Zinnia that we should focus on LMH only and avoid mentioning other actress/actor in the thread. Also, scandal / culture things are sensitive and controversial and in my opinion problems with the event organizers are things that we (fans) cannot control. Can we move on to the other topics and let's not talk about the same things? ;;)

Here are some Osim Udiva BTS pics, MinHo looks so adorable :x :x. Wish everyone a very happy Saturday and a nice weekend :-h :-h :-h
OSIMMaking-15_zps024de175.jpg

OSIMMaking-05_zpsdaa31980.jpg
OSIMMaking-04_zps39f5dfa6.jpg

credit to Killer

Guest califgirl

Just finished City Hunters and that ending was crazy to say the least. Very well written and acted out. What should I watch next, guys.

Glad you enjoyed it. If u like action dramas, I recommend Faith. Since you're a PSH fan, Heirs should be yr next watch list? Boys Over Flowers has similar love story but is more fast paced and dramatic.

Update on LMH's shooting in Gangnam Blue :)] :)] :)]
jOXBD5jw0b8L0.jpg
圖右是李敏鎬最新電影「江南布魯斯角色、宗大Oppa的手臂
据說是史上最性感的撿破爛青年
The arm on the right side of the picture is the arm of Lee Minho while shooting for "Gangnam Blue". The filming crew has being trying hard to keep his styling and looks a secret. His character description is a trash collecting young man. The basket on the left is for him to collect his garbage... He is said to be the sexiest garbage man in the history of man kind... Lol!!

Credit DC
via Kites

Can you see MinHo's arm in the pic? ;)) ;))

Mimibecon said: Update on LMH's shooting in Gangnam Blue :)] :)] :)]
jOXBD5jw0b8L0.jpg
圖右是李敏鎬最新電影「江南布魯斯角色、宗大Oppa的手臂
据說是史上最性感的撿破爛青年
The arm on the right side of the picture is the arm of Lee Minho while shooting for "Gangnam Blue". The filming crew has being trying hard to keep his styling and looks a secret. His character description is a trash collecting young man. The basket on the left is for him to collect his garbage... He is said to be the sexiest garbage man in the history of man kind... Lol!!

Credit DC
via Kites

Can you see MinHo's arm in the pic? ;)) ;))