Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

giselle_tw said: Lmh is a real adorkable chap :)) :))  One question from his fan asked:

Xiao-yan兒:oppa如果你是粉丝,我是李敏皜,现在你有机会遇见我了,你会和我说什么,想和我去做什么

Fan: If I'm lmh & you are an lmh fan, we met, what would you say to me? What would you want to do to me?

李敏镐:如果我是李敏镐的粉丝,我会绑架他。

Lmh reply: I will kidnap lmh if I'm his fan.

translation credit to @hotbb

Guest jellylovesfaith

i swear, this boy's hair has a mind of it's own... it's so beautiful just drooping down like that all wet and shiny. it should be given a nickname or something... so beautiful :x  GJP looks so much more hotter with wet curly hair :) 
10155792_637334913009125_859383165470286
cr: to owner 

giselle_tw said: Lmh is a real adorkable chap :)) :))  One question from his fan asked:

Fan: If I'm lmh & you are an lmh fan, we met, what would you say to me? What would you want to do to me?

alovebof said: giselle_tw said: Lmh is a real adorkable chap :)) :))  One question from his fan asked:

Guest yyanz1

Starhaus just updated this on weibo

咚咚咚~和大家说一下、李敏镐这段时间会专心拍电影的、暂时没有去中国的行程、如果有中国行程我会提前告诉大家的!大家要注意了![嘻嘻]

Just to update everyone, during this period lee min ho will be busy with filming movie, hence there will be no trip to China. If there is any, we will update everyone. Everyone please take note.

Guest jellylovesfaith

Minho in Korean TV Drama Guide" Vol.52 (i think it's a Japanese Magazine).... still not liking the polka dots... His stylist has a lot to answer for :P
10173779_519611284815619_868556395630881
10264541_519611384815609_287566956189512

10171703_519611531482261_332922070348814
10308154_519611721482242_168985933782269

cr: emi

Guest yyanz1

adamfever said:

What is going on here? Is there another false rumor that Starhaus needs to clear, or is this message still related to the KIA issue, does anyone have any insight? Did Chinese media make a big deal about it?

Guest yyanz1

windupbird95 said: Just watched... He's so cutee!!!! *fangirl mode* Yes his school girl laugh hahahha! I like how candid he is in this interview. Like what someone said on weibo, the fact that he said looks are the most important attribute for one to be deemed a nanshen (male god). It's the sort of things most Asian celebrities wouldn't say, even though it's true.  ;))
Aw shucks, I'm liking him more after this interview.

Guest Moonrain

LEE MIN HO UP CLOSE
43f1fcfbjw1efovhy9z7vj20rp0mkgqb.jpg
Cr: Ladyboss

72420dcbgw1efo5h0ts0qj20dw0b4mxj.jpg                                                                                                                                                  My Husband To Be...

I'm seeing some pictures of the Lotte Family Concert on Weibo. why are they popping up now?

Guest bains

Gangnam Blues update

Minho got wet today (but too bad he's still got his clothes on). It was filming of an emotional scene.

cr. hishotnessminho

hmmmmm   8->  i always find 'getting wet with clothes on' even more sensual  :P not bad at all