Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest jellylovesfaith

oooh looks like there'll be an eider event soon 1979659_673024922769491_8323035284538405
cr: eider
And Innisfree will to open their 2nd store in Singapore at the Plaza Singapura, this year in May! SG Minoz are sooo lucky! :D They get to see Minho on posters not only for OSIM but also for Innisfree now! 
10151248_673025026102814_434060856044400
cr: minhow

Guest justdelurked

Re the concert on the 18th,

I understand the situation the organizers are facing as cancelling the concert would be inconvenient to the thousands of foreigners who have planned to arrive or, have already arrived in the country in order to attend the concert. However, given the situation explained by @zinnia above, I hope that the organizers will be sensible enough to cancel the concert, or at least change the concept as @windupbird95 has suggested, because it seems that otherwise there is a possibility that it would result in some negative reactions as going ahead with the concert can be seen as an inconsiderate act from the pov of those who are affected and saddened by the tragic incident, esp if all other entertainment activities are cancelled.

Note: This is just my humble opinion- Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

Guest califgirl

@zinnia‌ I think Korean minoz should contact Starhause to do sth abt it. It's his name they have to protect, not Lotte Duty Free. If they can't cancel it for him because of the contract binding, at least they should change the concert to a charity fund raiser for the victims.

P.S. I'm sorry to hear the sad news. They are in my prayers, hope they will be found alive soon.

it's so sad...I had teary eyes looking at the pictures and the text messages.

BlaxKsDCIAAwLMQ.jpg
cr: as tagged

I think it's not possible to cancel the concert now. It's too late. I read that many of the 12K foreign fans have already flown in, others have booked airflights and hotel rooms and it's too late to cancel now. Lotte may not be able to refund them if the concert is put off. The best way is to turn it into a tribute concert to those who have to suffer from the tragedy.

Why is the Apr 18  concert is only for foreign fans, anyone knows?

mtdt

said:

ok so apparently the Beijing KS3 event is confirm.  It's a Automotive Exhibition.  See him at 10am - 1030am KIA booth launch

Apparently there are other brands endorser appearing too.

wonder how many security guards would be needed!?!? 

[size=2]

http://munan.baijia.baidu.com/article/12188

[/size]

[size=2]

[/size][size=2]

Uri oppa timing clash directly with David Beckham!

[/size]

9:20—10:00,W309 DS展台,苏菲玛索 (French Artist - the same lady that appear on Chun wan event with Lee Min Ho)

9:30—10:00,E304 丰田展台,林志颖 (Taiwan actor)

10:00—10:30,W105 起亚展台,李敏镐 (Lee Min Ho)

10:00—10:30,W403 捷豹展台,贝克汉姆 (David Beckham)

11:30—12:00,W206 现代展台,金秀贤 (Kim Soo Hyun)

[size=2]

[/size]

califgirl said: @zinnia‌ I think Korean minoz should contact Starhause to do sth abt it. It's his name they have to protect, not Lotte Duty Free. If they can't cancel it for him because of the contract binding, at least they should change the concert to a charity fund raiser for the victims. P.S. I'm sorry to hear the sad news. They are in my prayers, hope they will be found alive soon.

Guest cutecutegirl

:(  I am REALLY worried about Min Ho oppa! I have butterflies in my stomach because as it seems,TV dramas,fan meetings & concerts have been cancelled SO if ONLY oppa is left holding this event,then what will be the reactions?? :(Minoz! Haven't you heard any NEWS on Min Ho oppa's agency? I mean,hasn't anyone from Min Ho oppa's agency announced anything regarding this issue?I REALLY wanna hear news on rescuing those high schools students on the ferry & ALSO I wanna hear news about the event tomorrow! 

When is this event?

When they put his picture on it, does it mean he will go to these event?

oops yes the Beijing event is on 20th Apr.

Innisfree- they always use his pic everywhere. Don't think he is coming anytime soon.

LDF - think since for non kr.. maybe no choice. Yes park shin hye fans are also very worried. But no choice. They will have to put up a professional show.

anyway I heard the veteran single "Lee sun hee" also still doing her showcase tomorrow.

Maybe it's not so bad after all.

mtdt said: LDF - think since for non kr.. maybe no choice. Yes park shin hye fans are also very worried. But no choice. They will have to put up a professional show. anyway I heard the veteran single "Lee sun hee" also still doing her showcase tomorrow. Maybe it's not so bad after all.

Omg just got on this thread and I am a nervous wreck hearing the news about the ship incident in SK and how lots of shows have been cancelled,yet LDF is still holding an FM which involves LMH,the best way is for some of the proceeds to go to the families of the victims of this tragedy.Also so a little commemoration,cuz not only can LMH( although poor guy seems to not have a choice nor his agency ,but LDF choice)can look bad but LDF especially for not respecting the fact that the nation is in mourning.

But news is always sensationalist with tragedies and when famous people are involved.

Reminds me of 9/11 here in the US many had concerts and events some were cancelled others were changed to commemorate the tragedy of that time.Even a band re-titled their album in commemoration of it all.

If DLF is persistent on this event they have better come up with something in tribute to the victims.

Guest yyanz1

모두 무사히 가족들의 품으로 돌아올 수 있길..

#PrayForSouthKorea

Minho just updated this on Twitter & FB.

Its really sad. Lets all pray together for the victims and their families.

Guest Moonrain

Lee Min Ho (@ActorLeeMinHo) tweeted at 8:24 PM on Thu, Apr 17, 2014:

모두 무사히 가족들의 품으로 돌아올 수 있길..

#PrayForSouthKorea

(

모두 무사히 가족들의 품으로 돌아올 수 있길.. #PrayForSouthKorea

— Lee Min Ho (@ActorLeeMinHo)

April 17, 2014
)