Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mytafan

thanks priceless and meow13 for the translation :D

thanks everyone for all pics...until now, no news of Minho has been claimed yet ..so sad then

hope that he can take some rest before the next project or tight schedule later on :)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

puppyhat.jpg

teen.jpg

sorry if it was posted :)

cr: DC

I believe, Min Ho is resting and I'm glad that he is.

Can we have a random discussion here about Lee Min Ho?

I'll start :)

If Lee Min Ho will be starring in a remake, what drama would you want him to be part of?

for me, HANA KIMI. I have watched the Taiwanese and Japanese version and I personally believe that he can portray the main guy's character well. He can do soccer instead of high jump just like Jandi's swimming skill in BOF (it wasn't in the manga, right?)

and maybe Full House, if it's official that some of the lead stars will not be in the remake. :)

If Lee Min Ho will be starring in a new drama/movie, what genre would you want and what character do you want for him?

i still want a romance comedy because it's something I love to watch. And something heavy drama because it will show more of his acting skills :)

Please be nice to me since I'm pretty inactive in the thread plus these are only my opinion. :)

Guest mytafan

s2.jpg

s.jpg

s-1.jpg

I have no idea about what he is shooting ??? a drama , a CF or something like that ???? maybe, it has been long time ago like from his previous dramas but I found those pics are funny :D ..the way Minho looks..hehehe..he must be so tired and falling in sleep even he does the make-up step..hehehe...but looking at his lips...my god... :sweatingbullets::rolleyes: speechless then....

miyachan11, don't worry too much....we are all nice to you and no one bite you :) and com'on be active and share your opinion because we are all here to support Minho in this thread so don't be hesitate to join us ..we are the same boat. :D

^ thanks for the welcome. I'll try to be active.

Does anyone knows what happened to this site?

http://leeminho.ifensi.com/index.php

I can visit it before but not in the past few weeks.

I wonder is it's just my computer. T.T

V

V

V

V

V thanks meow13 :D

btw, this is for Brokore July 2009 Edition.

Release date will be on 2009/07/25

53d7157b2fde5d263f1ec4a.jpg

broma24bookl.jpg

cover special

韓国版『花より男子~ Boys Over Flowers』DRAMA SPECIAL REPORT

62563750.jpg

star paparazzi

イ・ミンホ in 済州島、二泊三日密着取材!

23063600.jpg

Guest ml_87

oh,myta, i think it's a recent clip(??)

as of myachan's discussion, i hope the next project would be sth different. character like cold-blooded murderer (dun kill me :sweatingbullets: ) is perfect for a talented actor like Mino but i'm sure he couldnt recieve that kind of role right now (may be in 1-2 year time).but i do think that he'd challenge himself in a new field with a new role. let's wait n see :D

anw, we'd support him till the end :)

Guest ml_87

omo, i dun even notice that he's sleeping. *my bad eyes*

if i were the makeup artist,seeing a man with sexie lips sleeping, i couldnt ensure that i wont do anything crazy :wub: :wub:

Guest mytafan

omo, i dun even notice that he's sleeping. *my bad eyes*

if i were the makeup artist,seeing a man with sexie lips sleeping, i couldnt ensure that i wont do anything crazy :wub: :wub:

ML_87, same here :lol: and I also think that clip is the latest one cuz I see his hairstyle is the same to the recent style which he has but I don't know where does it come from and which event does Minho take part in so just wait for something new comes up later on ...

BTW, another source of BOF which I just found in DC and hope some one can tell us what it is

bo2.jpg

bo1.jpg

bo.jpg

^ thanks for the welcome. I'll try to be active.

Does anyone knows what happened to this site?

http://leeminho.ifensi.com/index.php

I can visit it before but not in the past few weeks.

I wonder is it's just my computer. T.T

that server broke down and the site have restarted a new one: www.leeminho.cn. luckily most of the data has been restored.

Guest liz g filart

A big warm hug to all Min ho fans !!! :D

WOW....this thread moving so fast...can't cope with the very fast pace...but thank you so much for all the pics, news and videos. ;) I have to do a lot of backreading :angry: Anyway, i don't get tired seeing Min ho's cutie face :rolleyes: ....and I want more :sweatingbullets:

good morning MINOZ and good day

i just came back from seoul yesterday afternoon. eventhough i didn't have the chance to meet him but i am so happy to be able to buy everything on MINO. *thanks AZURA for letting me know about the DD's coffee tumbler. i've been to almost all DDs in seoul and it was sold out. lucky enough, there is one DD at airport and not giving up, i asked if they have any...and only 2 left. MINO is such a hot commodity.

i arrived in seoul on the 9th and it was raining heavily from morning till night. it was raining yesterday too when i leave.

i took lots of picture especially at ETUDE and DD (the shop assistant kept on saying NO PICTURE, but i took it anyway) hehe. *thanks again AZURA for letting me know about the folder and they gave me 4 posters of MINO and a fan too.

i'll share the pictures with you guys later.

Pouty Collection

---------------------------------------------------------

MNet Boys Over Flowers 1st Event in Tokyo

To download:

MEGAUPLOAD

or

SS-01 | SS-02 (Please join with HJSplit)

credit: DC Minho Gall

yeyy!!~~ thanks a lot chiara!

i have a problem with my CB.. dunno why >,<

only got a short clip of fanmeet from DC ^^;;

oh,myta, i think it's a recent clip(??)

it's an old clip dear.. not so old, but it's his interview during the DD CF shooting :)

i've uploaded the clip on my YT, but can't share the link now since YT is blocked in the office *damn! >,<*

but if you re-watch the DD roasting CF, you'll see him wearing the white & black strips t-shirt ^^

and his lips... everyone here can't resist of his sexy lips...^^;;

if i were the hairstylist, i'm gonna touch his lips, nose, hair, eyebrows, chick, chin..and................. :sweatingbullets:

Jelita, that's great! glad you got lot's of Mino merchandises :)

i believe you were happy there^^

mino's ads are everywhere..:wub:

i miss Seoul right now.. wanna go there again next time. now i have to save money again -_-;;

---------------EDIT----------------------------

WOWW.... I TOPPED THE PAGE 400th!!!!!

HAPPY PAGE 400TH!~~~~~

CONGRATULATION FOR MINOZ SOOMPI!!~~

SUPPORT LEEMINHO 4EVER! :wub:

i get the article from hyesun thread..i just change the name of actor..all minoz must voted :lol:

Hello~

Everyone~~!!

Please~ vote for min ho

[seoul Drama International Awards 2009]

Vote for the Best Asian Drama&Star~

Actor -> lee min ho

[ SDA 2009 Festival Schedule ]

- SDA 2009 Ceremony : 11 Sep, 2009 ( KBS hall)

- SDA Showcase : 5 Sep, 2009 ~ 13 Sep, 2009

- Yahoo On-line Voting : 13 July , 2009 ~ 31 Aug, 2009

야후! 코리아, ‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’ 온라인 인기투표

2009년 07월 13일 (월) 09:28:34 박광선 기자 ksparket@empal.com

[프라임경제]‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’의 온라인 공식 파트너로 선정된 야후! 코리아(www.yahoo.co.kr, 대표이사 김대선)는 최고의 드라마와 배우를 선정하기 위한 온라인 투표를 오는 8월 31일까지 진행한다고 밝혔다.

올해 2번째 온라인 파트너사로 참여하는 야후! 코리아는 중국, 일본, 대만, 한국, 홍콩에서 출품된 드라마와 남녀배우를 대상으로 온라인 인기 투표(http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_KR.html)를 실시한다. 가장 많은 투표수를 획득한 드라마 및 남녀 배우에게는 9월 11일 개최될 ‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’ 시상식에서 ‘네티즌 인기상’이 주어진다.

특히 영어와 일어로도 투표 페이지가 제공되기 때문에 한류의 중심지인 아시아 지역은 물론 전 세계인들의 참여가 기대되고 있다. 또한, 야후! 코리아는 야후! 차이나, 야후! 재팬 사이트를 통해서도 적극적인 홍보를 할 계획이다.

뿐만 아니라, 본 행사에는 서울시가 후원사로 함께 참여해, 국내외 네티즌들을 위한 다양한 이벤트를 제공할 예정이다.

이번 온라인 투표에는 <꽃보다 남자>, <에덴의 동쪽>, <일지매>, <베토벤 바이러스> 등 한국 드라마 15작품을 포함해 총 35개 드라마가 후보로 올랐다. 또한, ‘이민호’, ‘이준기’, ‘구혜선’, ‘김남주’ 등 한국 배우를 포함한 총 67명의 남녀 배우를 대상으로 한다. 모든 투표 결과는 실시간으로 확인할 수 있어 국경을 넘은 네티즌들의 큰 호응이 예상되고 있다.

야후! 코리아 김대선 사장은 “한국, 일본, 대만, 홍콩, 태국을 비롯해 전 세계 야후! 네티즌들이 함께 하는 이번 이벤트는 야후! 글로벌 네트워크의 강점을 살린 대표적인 행사”라며 “다양한 국가의 네티즌이 하나의 주제로 소통할 수 있는 기회를 지속적으로 마련해 나가겠다”고 밝혔다.

http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=92055

Vote...here

↓↓↓

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index.html

lan i voted for minho too :lol:

i used opera so i voted for bst acctress,drama and actor :P

Guest ml_87

wow, CONGRAT PAGE 400TH!!!!

ths nat. i voted for Mino :)!

if u have IE, FF and Opera. u can vote 3 times :P and u can vote everyday :)

Guest entahku

i get the article from hyesun thread..i just change the name of actor..all minoz must voted :lol:

lan i voted for minho too :lol:

i used opera so i voted for bst acctress,drama and actor :P

i used IE but seems cant work! errr donno how to vote it..plsss <_<

Guest ml_87

i used IE but seems cant work! errr donno how to vote it..plsss <_<

i can vote by IE :o

u have to finish voting for best drama, actor and actress :) just click on "vote" and do all the steps :lol:

Guest freshies13

Hey everybody vote for lee min ho for the Seoul Drama Awards 2009. He is losing against lee jun ki 40% to 27% we are very far. You can vote only once everyday come on all you fans.

Guest ~BO"~

Congratulation 400 PAGE for Minoz Official Thread SOOMPI !!!

Minoz HWAITING!! :lol::lol:

-----------

thanks natali for vote link, Sure!! i'am vote for minho~

Jelita, thanks your picture. You are so lucky get a chance to go to the seoul. :lol:

chiara thanks alot for downlink. :lol:

Right now, he is rest we like him to have a good rest and gain better physical and mind.

For his good health. We could wait for him?