Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest chiara

Thank you so much for the infos, links, pics, vids, etc gals. you're all awesome minoz!

Wonder about his schedule between July 5th and July 18th. And I really hope he had chosen one project in the future.

090704 KBS2 Entertainment Relay - Trugen Photoshoot

HQ video

24zwtqb.jpg

Download: MEDIAFIRE or SENDSPACE

HD video

2s1stpl.jpg

Download: MEGAUPLOAD

credit: DC Minho Gall + minogall clubbox

If you find troubles about the links, please pm me. Thanks.

Guest ~BO"~

more from Levi's signature

1246782396_200907051726421838218401_0.jpg

l9uyy.jpg

credit : DC

-------------------

ml920.jpg

tln25.jpg

bed15.jpg

khq16.jpg

p0v26.jpg

xmk27.jpg tfj24.jpg

zzh22.jpg

7kr23.jpg

n4619.jpg

cn028.jpg

mba21.jpg

lws17.jpg

a9318.jpg

zs514.jpg

credit : leeminho.cn

thank gals for uploading the pics and clip ^^

Guest mcjayjay

hey guys, i was at the guangzhou airport yesturday when lee min ho came. I was on an airplane from Seoul to Guangzhou on korean airlines, but im not sure whether lee min ho was in the same airplane? does he travel in first, business, or economy class? because i was in first and i saw the business class but i would have noticed if he was there. There was another airplane from seoul that reached the same time in Guangzhou, but i didn't see him cuz there was a very long line for the health inspection. Anyways we were greeted by hundereds of Lee min ho fans, and also another chinese actress fans. She arrived around 5 minutes after we went out of the airport, and her car was beside ours and her fans practically squashed us, i got a couple of pictures but i don't know who she is.

I missed lee min ho, i am such an idiot, my parents made us leave, he came out basically 10 minutes after we left (searched online).

My question is, is there any fanmeetings, any signing sessions here in guangzhou? in the month of july? because ill be staying in guangzhou for a whole month. Also, who else from the BOF cast came?

thanks guys in advance for your help!

Guest isabel_martinez

Thank you so much for the infos, links, pics, vids, etc gals. you're all awesome minoz!

Wonder about his schedule between July 5th and July 18th. And I really hope he had chosen one project in the future.

credit: DC Minho Gall + minogall clubbox

If you find troubles about the links, please pm me. Thanks.

And what he speaks about? Please, people, translate that in english, for all of us that don't understand.

Guest chiara

My question is, is there any fanmeetings, any signing sessions here in guangzhou? in the month of july? because ill be staying in guangzhou for a whole month. Also, who else from the BOF cast came?

Since your question posted in LMH thread, I assumed it's related to him/BOF. The fanmeeting was held yesterday, so you missed it already. I don't think there will be any fanmeeting for them this month there. Only Kim Joon came along with MinHo to Guangzhou and they will return to Korea today at 5 pm.

And what he speaks about? Please, people, translate that in english, for all of us that don't understand.

I believe only a few people understand Korean and English on this thread. So I hope someone could help you on that. If you're willing to wait, this program will be broadcast by KBSW 9 days later in English sub. So if you have KBS World channel on your tv, just stay tune on Monday, July 13th for Entertainment Weekly program. The schedule can be found here: http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/schedule/weekly_schedule.html

many many pictures... thank you guys... :)

thanks maymay for the vid links...

some of it i havent seen yet...

petitegirl, i think we need add another his favorite color... BLUE

mytafan, hopefully the next promotion BOF HyeSun will be joining together with F4.. miss all of them...

thank you again :)

Guest piyawanpp

hey guys, i was at the guangzhou airport yesturday when lee min ho came. I was on an airplane from Seoul to Guangzhou on korean airlines, but im not sure whether lee min ho was in the same airplane? does he travel in first, business, or economy class? because i was in first and i saw the business class but i would have noticed if he was there. There was another airplane from seoul that reached the same time in Guangzhou, but i didn't see him cuz there was a very long line for the health inspection. Anyways we were greeted by hundereds of Lee min ho fans, and also another chinese actress fans. She arrived around 5 minutes after we went out of the airport, and her car was beside ours and her fans practically squashed us, i got a couple of pictures but i don't know who she is.

I missed lee min ho, i am such an idiot, my parents made us leave, he came out basically 10 minutes after we left (searched online).

He traveled by Asiana Airline to Guangzhou,hope u see him once.

thanks a lot for the update of Mino's ...you girls are great....he's as good looking as ever and having a fun time in Guangzhou...love his new unruly hairstyle...

I believe only a few people understand Korean and English on this thread. So I hope someone could help you on that. If you're willing to wait, this program will be broadcast by KBSW 9 days later in English sub. So if you have KBS World channel on your tv, just stay tune on Monday, July 13th for Entertainment Weekly program. The schedule can be found here: http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/schedule/weekly_schedule.html

thanks a lot for the download link chiara....will keep the date for kbs world in mind too....want to record them

edit..

hi ml...thanks a lot for sharing Mino pix here....love them all

News on Min Ho in the kbs entertainment relay

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...mp;newssetid=83

20090705081001624e7_081419_0.jpg

gp3.gif

Guest ml_87

sara: ths. last gif's amazing. *save*

chiara: log time no see, dear. ths for the download link :D

ths meow and Bo for the China's & levis piz

boy over flowers :rolleyes:

12467676362009070513220.jpg

cre:as tagged

Guest Azura

i don't think it's for Levis Signature, dear

it's purely Lee Min Ho fansigning event, held by Starhaus :)*oh please don't remind me about Signature's fansign... :tears: *

check here for Daedong Department Store - Changwon fan signing on July 18th, 2009 @ 11am

]http://www.ddstore.co.kr/bbs/data/news/1246579184/1.jpg

http://www.ddstore.co.kr/bbs/view.php?id=news&no=249

and Megabox Sangmu - Gwangju fan signing on July 18th, 2009 @ 5pm-6.30pm:

://www.megabox.co.kr/theaters/news_view.aspx?TheaterCode=14&page=1&startnum=0&colum=&searchTxt=&IDXNo=14760"]http://www.megabox.co.kr/theaters/news_vie...amp;IDXNo=14760

cr: Starhaus + LeeMinHo's World

how i wish mirca with us rite now, she could give more detail info's about the fansign event.

though she's really busy these days.. :unsure:

aish....envy the Korean fans now as they have another chance to meet and see him close up

i really missed mirca now :(

Like chiara said, i really hope he will start on a new project soon..

some more fancam video to share, this is the second session:

minho & Kim Jun received the gift from fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHzaM808JvE

q&a session by fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HLx7Z9xccY

during 2nd question, the fan asked minho if he was to hold a concert, which city in China he would choose. Minho said that was a difficult question, he would like to hold concerts in all major cities if possible~

Lan, correctly.

those pics of Mino in Guangzhou airport this afternoon leaving for Korea.

and according to DC gals, Mino already arrived in Incheon, but no pics yet.

anyway, thanks for the pics dear :)