Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest haemye

... why must it be park bo young??? :blink: . maybe lee min ho's gonna reveal something that they're together?? wahhhhhhh.. i'm dreaming.. ofcourse! :o

Guest ml_87

1 hour to go!! omg, i cant stop smiling now 21.gif

.. why must it be park bo young??? . maybe lee min ho's gonna reveal something that they're together?? wahhhhhhh.. i'm dreaming.. ofcourse!

oh, of course no, if any gal beside him like a sister, it's PBY. i'm 100% sure there's nothing more than friendship.

they're so close like bro-ss and she's not the only actor from our school ET. Mino's company invited Kim So Ru, too. so 2 of them would be the MC. and as far as i know, it's not Mino's individual invitation to PBY, it's his company :D

Guest flowermumsusan

I am reading this thread every minute expecting Minho's fanmeet will be telecast live in this thread, Sound silly ! Hope to see pictures from this event. Yes.... i feeling very excited !!!

Guest ml_87

dun know whether it's true or not that fans are not allowed to take piz :(

sarah, wendy and mirca must be very happy now. i hope Mino gained some weights :D

Guest flowermumsusan

wow, wow, wow :w00t: :w00t:

he.. he... I am watching live telecast now thank to ml_87. First three picture from minho's fanmeet. Thank you so much.......!!!

dun know whether it's true or not that fans are not allowed to take piz :(

sarah, wendy and mirca must be very happy now. i hope Mino gained some weights :D

read them from mirca ..........it's always like that but hoping some pix will leak out like the Japan FM before....poor us waiting in vain for any pix....last time feeling like this during baeksang awards :D

thanks for the pix ml_87

Guest ml_87

oa oa. if it's true, we will have to wait until the FM finished :((

poor fans like us :(

but seeing the poster outside the hall, i'm laughing. Mino's smile makes fans feel happy, too :)

Guest piyawanpp

Hi ml_87 , and all minho fan this thread :D

my feeling is like you (ml_89) ,waiting for Minho pics. update,

Guest Ibeova

Happy birthday Min Ho. I am a Peruvian fans admire you so far away from this earth and I wish you every success.

Congratulations and good health.

A kiss from Lima Peru.

Guest ml_87

i'm feeling sleepy. i wanna take a nap but i'm afraid that when i'm sleeping, there'd be piz from the FM. so i decided to stay in front of the screen. i'm crazy24.gif

i'm feeling sleepy. i wanna take a nap but i'm afraid that when i'm sleeping, there'd be piz from the FM. so i decided to stay in front of the screen. i'm crazy24.gif

you're not the only one. :lol: i'm glad it's sunday and there's nothing else for me

to do but wait here. hope to hear from mirca, wendy and sarah soon...

Guest Tsuki Hime

you're not the only one. :lol: i'm glad it's sunday and there's nothing else for me

to do but wait here. hope to hear from mirca, wendy and sarah soon...

I'm crazy too. :D

Guest chivisale

is 12:55 pm, and I just can't close my eyes... we're waiting for news from latin America!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINHO OPPA!!

Guest ml_87

b4 the FM :D

viewimage4d4a2.jpg

--------------

maybe, the media are not allowed in the FM. so we've to wait for fan account/fancam :D

it's now 4.45pm in Korea. the FM's over :)