Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest nickwest_joic

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------

Hi, I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed: "Bring korea's boys over flowers cast here to Spore

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/boysoverflowers?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

Once again, thanks for signing the petition!Sincerely, -iPetitions Campaigns Team

Hi everyone!

I just came across this website! hehe

might want to sign this petition if you're interested ya! :D

------- FORWARD THIS TO YOUR FRIENDS -------

Hi, I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed: "Bring korea's boys over flowers cast here to Spore

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/boysoverflowers?e

I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------

Once again, thanks for signing the petition!Sincerely, -iPetitions Campaigns Team

Hi everyone!

I just came across this website! hehe

might want to sign this petition if you're interested ya! :D

thanks! i have done my part..at least someone has started it..let me post in another forum.

Guest nickwest_joic

thanks! i have done my part..at least someone has started it..let me post in another forum.

Hi Yon! Thank you so much! :D

Not sure if it'll succeed! hmpt but at least we all try!

Posted on Sportsseoul, reporter Nam Hye-yeon, 2009-06-16

English translated by loveminho.com(fengyi)

It has been about 10 days since LHM had had an operation, and the advertisers are anxious to know about the recovery situation of LMH.

LMH had an operation to remove a metal rod on June 5th and all the CF shootings, which were scheduled this week, have been postponed due to his health condition. Not only CFs but also other schedules are interrupted now.

LMH’s associate informed on June 16th, " It's essential to keep the promise but he would have some troubles for some movement since he is under recovering ", and "It seems to be hard for him due to a slight fever. Now, there is no problem in his health but the most important thing for him is to get rest."

After the operation, LMH stayed at the hospital to get rest but only 7 days he was out of hospital. His agency secretly checked him into the hospital and had the operation done. Since his hospitalization information was revealed to his fans, he is having the treatment on a daily basis after leaving the hospital.

LMH receiving rolling of love calls as CF models after finishing BOF has been treated as the best blue chip in all CF fields.

source:loveminho

Posted on Sportsseoul, reporter Nam Hye-yeon, 2009-06-16

English translated by loveminho.com(fengyi)

It has been about 10 days since LHM had had an operation, and the advertisers are anxious to know about the recovery situation of LMH.

LMH had an operation to remove a metal rod on June 5th and all the CF shootings, which were scheduled this week, have been postponed due to his health condition. Not only CFs but also other schedules are interrupted now.

LMH’s associate informed on June 16th, " It's essential to keep the promise but he would have some troubles for some movement since he is under recovering ", and "It seems to be hard for him due to a slight fever. Now, there is no problem in his health but the most important thing for him is to get rest."

After the operation, LMH stayed at the hospital to get rest but only 7 days he was out of hospital. His agency secretly checked him into the hospital and had the operation done. Since his hospitalization information was revealed to his fans, he is having the treatment on a daily basis after leaving the hospital.

LMH receiving rolling of love calls as CF models after finishing BOF has been treated as the best blue chip in all CF fields.

source:loveminho

:o OMG! Minho had a slight fever?!

The most important is to have enough rest right now, should not be bothering the CFs and other schedule...

Best wishes to him and hope he would recover soon~

Guest ml_87

i dun know what to believe now! some said he's uki, other said he's a fever. so pls, management, do us a favor, give the genuine news. :wacko:

-------

and those advertisers, they think what they're doing :ph34r: ?? and Mino's management, why cant u let him more time to rest but such a tight schedule like that??? :fury:

-----------

anway, jennyalfeche, sarah is mamay's real name. and wendy is azura :D

Guest mirca

ml 87 and other girls, IMO LMH's operation went well and he left hospital on last Thursday.

That is for sure. I read on dc gal that someone saw him last Friday on the hospital walking

well without crutch and had his dressing treatment. But the news on his fever came this

week. And some said he has been okay while a source said he had a fever flu. But

starhaus staff said nothing special and they will announce the notice re his fan meet.

And today starhaus announced just the ticket gathering thing on the bday fanmeet.

So I think personally that he is okay but his ceaseless schedule has made him suffer

slight flu after relaxation.

I'm gonna meet wendy and friends this saturday and attend fanmeet on Sunday, too.

I will report you. But don't expect pictures. I sit on a rear seat very far from the stage.

And re LMH's twitter news in brief;

http://twitter.com/leeminho is his twitter according to news article yesterday.

He used to do twitter during BOF but now stop writing there.

Anyway it was his twitter so come and see.

ml 87 and other girls, IMO LMH's operation went well and he left hospital on last Thursday.

That is for sure. I read on dc gal that someone saw him last Friday on the hospital walking

well without crutch and had his dressing treatment. But the news on his fever came this

week. And some said he has been okay while a source said he had a fever flu. But

starhaus staff said nothing special and they will announce the notice re his fan meet.

And today starhaus announced just the ticket gathering thing on the bday fanmeet.

So I think personally that he is okay but his ceaseless schedule has made him suffer

slight flu after relaxation.

I'm gonna meet wendy and friends this saturday and attend fanmeet on Sunday, too.

I will report you. But don't expect pictures. I sit on a rear seat very far from the stage.

glad and happy to read you news.worried about his fever,but i think its ok now.enjoy the bday fanmeeting with wendy and friends.ones again,thanks.

Guest jennyalfeche

i dun know what to believe now! some said he's uki, other said he's a fever. so pls, management, do us a favor, give the genuine news. :wacko:

-------

and those advertisers, they think what they're doing :ph34r: ?? and Mino's management, why cant u let him more time to rest but such a tight schedule like that??? :fury:

-----------

anway, jennyalfeche, sarah is mamay's real name. and wendy is azura :D

okay, got the name lan, thanks...but hold on...

I am imagining you're Minho's Omma! :o

hahahha!!! take it easy lan, you okay there? :lol::D *cheers*

yeah!why does "whoever-the-big-boss-is", give him a decent rest?huh? :huh:

hahaha!!! at least we're just too overly concern about him... :wub:

Guest gzhel

envy you girls..you're so lucky to have the chance to attend the fanmeeting..pls send our love to minho..have a safe trip sarah and wendy.. :lol:

And re LMH's twitter news in brief;

http://twitter.com/leeminho is his twitter according to news article yesterday.

He used to do twitter during BOF but now stop writing there.

Anyway it was his twitter so come and see.

Is this really his? As in his very own, personal, like his cyworld. Or Starhaus made it and the staff are the ones who updates it and not minho?

Guest ml_87

ths ths mirca for yr precious info. it's a big relief! 8.gif

jennyalfeche: yeah, me, Mino's omma. it's so funny since i read again and also think that i act as if i were his mom24.gif

--------

btw, just read his twitter. understand nothing but i do hope it's him. " i will try to write more english" -> *cute*52.gif

--------------------------------

KW KOREAN WAVE TV

e81118d098247296680b2be.jpg

da50a6506b5e1951676419f.jpg

400ea575f910fbdd3e8798a.jpg

47c891d70abd88cf0ef8724.jpg

Guest xeitah

hai guyssss.... 1st of all thankkkkk uuuuu 4 all the lovely pictures that u guys put in this thread... i really appreciated it and i alwayz save it into my computer.... thank uuu.... ... :)

however lately when i want save the .gif image and it dont have any name or title i.e(untitled) automatically it become bitmap image(.bmp) i dont know why... do u guys have the same problem... or maybe it just me??bcoz when i want to save gif image fr the other thread it become like this also...

to chiara thank u 4 the mnet japan bts part 10 that u upload in ur youtube channel eventough u have limited access of internet in ur hometown...thankkkk uuu.. :) can't wait 2 see minho besday party... hope u guys will share news,fancam and pics of him in the party ...many many thanks in advance.. :)