Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest modtanoi7

Vote for Lee Min Ho in allkpop >> CLICK

Be Sure to Vote for Lee Min Ho!! don't think twice!!

Hi stevanielee.Thank you for news updeat,sure I will to Vote for Lee Min Ho!! Everybody hurry to Vote for Lee Min Ho!! ^____^

stevanielee nice to meet you :D:D:D

Guest shamien7

I'm worried too. Actually it's not metal rod but small metal joint that was removed.

It held his muscles to his healing bones but after removing the metal, he is not

natural to walk or run. He shouldn't dance or move wildly.

really? i thought its just IM rod removal. usually its not necessary to remove it.

and the healing is very quick. ppl who done it can walk in few days and even run in a week.

im sure he'll be fine and fitter than ever ;)

Guest nickwest_joic

mirca...thanks for the report. :D

my worries came true.......2 weeks merely not enough for his knee to heal..tho its a minor op but still...

i dun mind at all if he's seated thru out the event..anyway i'm already contented now that i will be there to see and wish him Happy Birthday personally. :D

from VG

71481189.jpg

Hi everybody!

Hi azura! you're so lucky to be able able to make it there for his birthday party! :P

Will there be any fan meet or fan signing sessions after the birthday party?

Thanks thanks! :)

Really hope he'll be able to rest well and recover soon! :)

Guest ml_87

ths wendy for teenring. JP :)

ths sara for the gif :)

ths modtanoi for clips. cute :D

i'm praying for his quick recovery. :D

Guest Azura

Hi everybody!

Hi azura! you're so lucky to be able able to make it there for his birthday party! :P

Will there be any fan meet or fan signing sessions after the birthday party?

Thanks thanks! :)

Really hope he'll be able to rest well and recover soon! :)

hi nickwest_joic...based on his condition right now i dun think there will be any activities right after the party. next month maybe :D

oh ya, a gentle reminder, please removed the %7Boption%7D tag when you quote picture. thanks and see you around ;)

Guest stevanielee

Hi stevanielee.Thank you for news updeat,sure I will to Vote for Lee Min Ho!! Everybody hurry to Vote for Lee Min Ho!! ^____^

stevanielee nice to meet you :D:D:D

modtanoi7 you're welcome..nice to meet you too :D

we still need more than 680 votes to put minho in the second place..vote for him now!!

Guest nickwest_joic

hi nickwest_joic...based on his condition right now i dun think there will be any activities right after the party. next month maybe :D

oh ya, a gentle reminder, please removed the %7Boption%7D tag when you quote picture. thanks and see you around ;)

Hi azura! Thank you so much for the info! :) yup yup i will!

oh ya btw anybody knows about his schedule in china? i heard he'll be going there in july! :D

Guest prella30190

hello everyone!

it's been quite a while since the last time i posted..

thank you for all the pics, vids and updates you shared..

anyway, here are some artworks of our fellow minoholics from Baidu:

mino.jpg

mino1.jpg

mino2.jpg

credits: Baidu Min Ho

Guest Azura

Hi azura! Thank you so much for the info! :) yup yup i will!

oh ya btw anybody knows about his schedule in china? i heard he'll be going there in july! :D

There's news circulating that BOF cast will be going to Guangzhou for the promo.

This news yet to be confirmed by the agency.

Guest flowermumsusan

Vote for Lee Min Ho in allkpop >> CLICK

Be Sure to Vote for Lee Min Ho!! don't think twice!!

I try to sign as a member to vote for LMH but i keep getting this message ' you did not subit the word exactly as it appears in the image' Feeling very frustrated !!

Guest nickwest_joic

There's news circulating that BOF cast will be going to Guangzhou for the promo.

This news yet to be confirmed by the agency.

Thank you so much for e info!

Will keep on searching for his info! if i happen to find anything will let you all noe!

Thank you so much for the help! :)))

I try to sign as a member to vote for LMH but i keep getting this message ' you did not subit the word exactly as it appears in the image' Feeling very frustrated !!

do we need to sign as member to vote?

i don't think so... i managed to vote click on the button beside his name..and after that, the result will be out...

you try voting again....

Guest betchay

wow betchay, this is so beautiful! :D

i really like this :wub:

you're such a gif expert.. :D

my dear your minsun gif is getting so good these days. *saved* :D

lovely gif...love the peaceful lake background....

Thank you gals... i'm glad you liked it. :)

So many MinHo pictures....:wub:

kiss1.gif

Guest flowermumsusan

do we need to sign as member to vote?

i don't think so... i managed to vote click on the button beside his name..and after that, the result will be out...

you try voting again....

Is there a click button beside his name ?It may sound silly but with the help of my family i still could not locate the click button . i am still seaching for it .must stop staring at those guys. Thank for your help !!