Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

GTV aired a full report on LMH & GHS Taiwan trip, in which include some backstage footage. Both Minho & Hyesun were so cute :)

towards the end, minho & hyesun was practicing the greeting line to Singapore & Hong Kong fans, they NG a few times and minho just kept laughing... funny :D

uploaded on YT

GTV LMH & GHS in Taiwan

Also uploaded to sendspace for download

thumbs20090610000819.jpg

GTV minsun in Taiwan report

This pic was taken when Minho came out of a Japanese restaurant while in Taiwan.

Remember that he went to a restaurant and got a bit drunk while HyeSun was totally fine?

He got a bit shy there because he was a bit tipsy :lol:

He was trying to cover his face ha ha

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/jjbu58/avi0071.jpg

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/jjbu58/avi0081.jpg

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/jjbu58/avi0086.jpg

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr206/jjbu58/avi0097.jpg

he looks cute when shy... he didn't have to cover his face... nothing's to hide with that kind of face, even when drunk... haha...

does everybody here know that Kim Hyun Joong was sent to the Hospital?

:ohmy: seems like they are really not in good terms when it comes to health..

here's a related article about this that also includes our Min Ho..

*highlighted parts related to LMH*

Kim Hyun Joong lost weight,

Lee Min Ho: Hyung's gonna turn into a skeleton soon!

Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong, the main characters from the Korean version of Hana Yori Da, reunited at the ad agency office in Hannam-dong in Seoul for the filming of the second series of the Haptic Mission CF by Samsung Anycall cellphone. When Lee Min Ho saw that Kim Hyun Joong has lost more weight, he was surprised and could not hide his concern.

In this cellphone CF, Lim Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Joon and Son Dambi, were transformed into rookies who had just started working at Samsung Electronics. Lee Min Ho and Kim Hyun Joong would use the breaks in between filming to sip coffee and catch up. Lee Min Ho said in a worried tone, "Hyung, your face has become even slimmer. I'm not joking. I'm worried that you will become a skeleton if it goes on like this!"

Kim Hyun Joong said, "I've not slept for three days coz of the new SS501 MV. Looks like I still won't get to sleep today. I think I will collapse if it continues..."

credit : bb's blog and supapanp

waahh??? this just goes to show how close the boys are... min ho is such a thoughtful dongsaeng... but i do hope hyun joong would regain his energy... overwork is bad for the health...

really envy this Taiwanese fan.

how lucky can she get...minho fed her ramen and wipe her mouth after that :rolleyes:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/9633/51779836.jpg

waaahhh... speaking of ramen... and noodles... i'm practicing eating with chopsticks... i wanna learn using them coz i'm planning on going to korea after i graduate next year...

GHS: I have watched both the Taiwan & Japan version, and thought they were good. For Korea version, the plot is close to the comic that was very hilarious, thus I think it should be a more amazing one.

LMH: My view is more or less the same, though towards the second half of the series it feels a bit gloomy, the first half was really hilarious.

you got that right min ho!!! while the first half made my stomach ache from laughing too hard, the second half made my heart ache from all the drama and pain... but all in all, bof is just great!!!

TVB: You have become very popular after BOF, do you feel the pressure? If yes, how do you relieve that?

LMH: instead of pressure, I have more a feeling of happiness. For the stress I got from current works…Since I don’t drink alcohol, I cannot relieve my pressure by drinking. It seems like I don’t have a concrete way to take pressure off, but I would forget all the stress after a sleep.

ok... this got me confused... does he or does he not drink alcohol? i thought he got a bit drunk at a japanese restaurant in taiwan? and he's the model for cass beer right? he got a drink from a few bottles in that commercial... hehe...

Guest stevanielee

does anyone have asianpopcorn acc? please do vote for lee min ho at the battles there..lee min ho vs kim bum..min ho is losing :tears::tears:

GTV aired a full report on LMH & GHS Taiwan trip, in which include some backstage footage. Both Minho & Hyesun were so cute :)

towards the end, minho & hyesun was practicing the greeting line to Singapore & Hong Kong fans, they NG a few times and minho just kept laughing... funny :D

thanks for the download link meow13....lots of new footage bts...Min Ho was so cute trying to rehearse the greetings

some of fav moments in the clips

Considerate Minho's pouring the mineral water for Hye Sun..what is that Chinese character in red?

twgtv1.jpg

Min Ho meeting Show in the dressing room ....

twgtv2.jpg

Min Ho can never resist mirrors...doing some touch up...you know you're hot :D

twgtv3.jpg

feels like smiling when I see these pics....hope Min Ho's keeping his smile too and recuperate faster

laugh1.jpg

laugh2.jpg

laugh3.jpg

credit : daum

Guest hnitao

Here you go sara2908

Hope this help..

Considerate Minho's pouring the mineral water for Hye Sun..what is that Chinese character in red?

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/650/twgtv1.jpg

the Chinese character said "Real Man"- very gentlement coz he serves water for HS

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/3865/twgtv2.jpg

The yellow words said "he keeps looking"; the blue word below "so embarrassing"

Guest miniejungle

i'm glad to hear he's recovering well for his surgery. :)

Minho dongsaeng, rest more ok? then u can make us happy by doing another drama!!!

Here you go sara2908

Hope this help..

the Chinese character said "Real Man"- very gentlement coz he serves water for HS

The yellow words said "he keeps looking"; the blue word below "so embarrassing"

thanks hnitao....he's a real gentleman and the 2nd part is funny..he keeps looking at Show whom was preoccupied with his wardrobe before turning his attention to the mirror...

messy haired Min Ho....thanks jennyalfeche

the one with WSJ

Jun Pyo's reading WSJ and Min Ho is in them a few months later

84153148.jpg

wsj.jpg

Guest Azura

thanks for the download link meow13....lots of new footage bts...Min Ho was so cute trying to rehearse the greetings

some of fav moments in the clips

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/650/twgtv1.jpg

credit : daum

That's so sweet of him to always looking after Hyesun, little jesture like this will make the minsun's worshipper happy. :D

Guest pallycute

ok... this got me confused... does he or does he not drink alcohol? i thought he got a bit drunk at a japanese restaurant in taiwan? and he's the model for cass beer right? he got a drink from a few bottles in that commercial... hehe...

I think what he mean, he didn't drink (a lot of) alcohol

Because after take 2/3 bottle, he will get dizzy and drunk

Guest mytafan

It seems to be so quiet by now....I miss Minho badly :( . Is there anyone got news about him ? Hope he has enough time to rest and we still have 10 days to go to the BIG event :D

Guest ml_87

he's such a gentleman. he realizes Sun is nervous so he jokes sth and pours some water for her :D

both of them look nervous here. *cute* !!

--------

i wonder what he's doing now :)

Guest swempy_ren

Aigoo there are always new pictures and news of MinHo everytime I stalked his page..soo happy..thank you everybody :D

I kept thinking why the dunkin donut in my country didn't have any pictures of MinHo at all..Korean fans are so lucky

Guest spring&candygirl

minho is sooo hot! most gorgeous korean guy i've ever seen...can't wait for his next drama..