Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

yumeaki that pictures is for nect haptic mission.minho one team with KHJ.

Thanks natali for responding to my query. Good to know that he will team up with KHJ. With them advertising for 2 diff soft drinks brand, put on different covers of the same issue of magazines, and on 2 different teams in Haptic Mission, I almost thought they will always be doing opposite things and be compared against each other :sweatingbullets: .

i don't know why..i just visit a forum on wordpress that is full of people who hates lee min ho..they said they hate him because he appears everywhere and they're sick of him..

i think they're so pathetic..me personally,i wouldn't mind if he appears everywhere in my life and everynight in my dream.

Don’t worry too much. When a person becomes popular, there bound to be some anti-fans. The opposite of being loved is being ‘ignored’ rather than being ‘hated’. So those people despite their complaints are actually still showering attention on our Minho. Anyway, I bet if we really count the number of fans vs anti-fans of him, the latter will just be a minority. ;)

Thanks mirai.. and mirca for providing updates on the operations. Good to know that it was a successful one. :D

Guest swempy_ren

ooh so relief that his operation succeed..he should have deep rest..happy to hear that he will recover soon..get well soon Mino-ssi

Love you so much muaahh :)

Guest flowermumsusan

What a relief ! I am so happy that his operation succeed. now i can enjoy my weekend. As for those anti-fans , just ignore them ! Minho rest well and keep smiling. We love you !!

Guest ml_87

LMH's operation went well. He got very nervous before the surgery according to hospital ppl.

He should have been worried about this operation though he had seemed okay.

He is taking rest now, eating. He will leave hospital after doctor's consult in a few days.

By the way trugen is a male apparell brand name which LMH is endorsing.

On section tv MBC LMH mentioned he wanted to be on a trendy drama like BOF again if possible

to show his new aspects.

Thank you guys for praying for him.

ths ths mirca. it's normal to be nervous b4 a surgery. he's just human like us. i'm greatly happy that everything goes well :)

and he also said he wanna try a role like an adventurous businessman :D

Is he wearing yellow underwear? ;) or is that just a belt?

ha ha, u have the same thought as me :P . but i think he's wearing a belt :rolleyes:

Guest Azura

Hey, can anybody ans me?

What is haptic mission? Is it a show or what?

Its an Anycall commercial film - CF.

Another gif from Trugen..

46095532.gif

pix from chosun

97170570.jpg

Guest sweet_maple

i don't know why..i just visit a forum on wordpress that is full of people who hates lee min ho..they said they hate him because he appears everywhere and they're sick of him..

i think they're so pathetic..me personally,i wouldn't mind if he appears everywhere in my life and everynight in my dream.

Er they are just stereotype, or they may be his anti-fans and they envy for his spreading out in the media, so childish :lol: . Anyways,I've become a luker just because I can't find any words to describe his sexiness :lol: Lee Min Ho on TRugen is beyond the words. Gosh!!!!!! So full of charisma ,I bet that no girls can resist B)

Guest momolicious

lol i also watched the 100% entertainment and it was really funny. the hosts betting on who will be the 1st to hug Min ho :))

thank you guys for the new pics and latest updates about Min Ho.

gawd i just love his smile<3<3

i hope our Min Ho is having a good rest now and would have a speedy recovery.:D

Guest Azura

Rest well Minho and we'll see you soon on your big day. :D

ujh.gif

more pix from Trugen...That Octopus is just too... :wacko:

qq1.jpg

qq2.jpg

28437082.jpg

credit DC