Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Thanks Cecilia for telling us your whole story, cleared it all up (:

No wonder you rushed off at the airport on Friday haha you were going to the computers to look up Hotels on Kent St at the Rocks xD

The group of us and HyeSuk were kinda like "Where did she go...?" Lol xD

Hahah Julie

You're SO LUCKY!!!! Mannnn xD Did he shoot at Luna Park or was he just there...for fun? xD

Like some of the others, i am relieved he has left Sydney.

It was GREAT that he came here, but gosh, at least now that he's back in Korea, i can actually concentrate on my studies and not thinking

"what if he's in the city right now? Im wasting valuable time not looking for him!"

Hahah wish Minho safety in his journey back to Korea (:

Guest mintysweety327

i dont think Minho is ignoring cecilia when she called him, maybe he din know that she's calling him in the first place. I have called his name "Minho ssi" several time when we were in Huahin and he responded each time i called.

If cecilia have addressed his name in the first place i'm sure he will stop walking and greet back to cecilia.

But this is Australia!! Who else would be shouting out in korean in the middle of the hotel lobbby?

Especially when Cecilia said he was walking down the stairs by himself......

Anyway, love is blind...

We can only hope for the best.

But I was a bit hurt when we greeted him at the airport but he kept on walking...

Then this incident with Cecilia again..

Maybe he's only looking after his image in Korea because that's his main market??

Just a thought

Well I just hope Lee Min Ho enjoyed his trip to Sydney.

Hopefully he will come back and visit us soon ^.^

Daiz, E & L - Why dont we just go to Korea and see him bahaha XD

ly <3

yeh LiLi, we are going to korea either the end of this year or the beginning of nxt yr, so u better start saving up!!! Seoul here we come!!! xD

Guest shellc

thanks cecilia and julie for sharing the info :)

it's been bugging me for days and days when i saw photo of minho giving signature for hyesuk, coz the background looked soooo familiar...

and i was certain that it was on kent st but i doubt myself and keep telling myself it cant be, should have trusted my instinct more =p

darn if only i still work at kent st, used to walked passed observatory hotel every morning around 8, could have bumped into him hahaha!

Thanks Cecilia and julieeee for your stories. This was a bit of an exciting week for us LMH Sydney fans. XP

I hoped he enjoyed his stay and comes back! I glad that he knows that he has fans here. And I'm looking forward to the photos when they come out.

My Korean Teacher at school told me that LMH shot a photo at Central Station yesterday!

YESTERDAY (29/4/09)

I asked my Korean Teacher how she knew, she said her friend told her.

argh! i just cant stand seeing all these posts abt where he was spotted!!! i mean, i go to UTS, so im pretty much there everyday!!! grrr, oh well, not much luck there, but at least now i can get bak to my uni work coz i have so many things due these couple of wks *sigh*, well me n my friends are gona go to korea to look for him xD

anyway, thanx for the story cecilia, i can understand why you didnt tell us where he were etc, i mean that would be pretty bad for anthony, and also, thanx for ur tip on wat to do in these situations, lol, now i noe wat to do wen these things happen, lol... n speakin of learning korean, i should learn some too so i can actually communicate with people wen im there with friends xD

thanks cecilia for sharing that story! But if you knew he wasn't at the Marriott you shoulda told us at least T_T, instead of making us wait for 2 days straight lol!!! :( Oh well hes gone now so nothing to stress over lol

actually i thought cecilia did tell us he's not in marriott, but then i think dat was after wen me n a couple of my friends went there, it was so funny coz near marriott there was a drunk guy lyin down on the sidewalk, n one of my friend was like so scared wen we walked past, so yeh, i werent expecting to be dat lucky anyway and somehow see LMH, so meh, i will get over it xD, the frustration will past... but it was such a shame that he didnt hav a little fan meeting, i mean i wil so skip uni for that lol

Hi, Cecilia, Thank you for your story....

That was hard work.

But I can't believe min ho just ignored you and kept on walking....

He did that to us at the airport too <_<

I thought he was famous for being "really friendly and truthful" to his fans ~~

mintysweety327327, i experienced it the other time when i was in korea too!!hahahaha...maybe i spoke too softly when i called him...or maybe he was told not to say too much and just walk :lol::lol: ..........

when it comes to star chasing, sometimes you need a little bit of luck...! i think i'm quite lucky..... at least i managed to catch him on the same day i have to leave korea.... if he has stayed in thailand for another day, i would have missed him... so my friends have been telling me i'm damn lucky to see him twice..... :D

OMG...looking at those levi's pic, his legs is so skinny!!!!! :sweatingbullets: (looking at my own legs now..... :lol: ....*shaking my head*)

Guest stalkingfraud

meow13, thanks for the pictures!! Hehe, I love his outfit... especially his shoes o_o I love his shoes x)

cecilia and Juliee, you guys are super lucky!!

Even though its a surprised he ignored you ! Maybe he thought you were talking to someone else! Hahaha.

Is it confirmed he'll have his leg surgery in May?

Guest Azura

LEVI'S SIGNATURES - check on www.levisignature.co.kr

ttp://i39.tinypic.com/2a0c40i.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/24n09qc.jp

[http://i40.tinypic.com/149mc7n.

%7Boption%7D2v9yrth.jpg

[] 11h8od0.jpg

cr: DC LEEMINHOGALL + please don't hotlink

OMG..maymay...look at his long slim legs.

i like the 4th picture and he look so goooood in tight jeans... :D

Thanks for sharing dear.

meow13, thanks for the pictures!! Hehe, I love his outfit... especially his shoes o_o I love his shoes x)

cecilia and Juliee, you guys are super lucky!!

Even though its a surprised he ignored you ! Maybe he thought you were talking to someone else! Hahaha.

Is it confirmed he'll have his leg surgery in May?

yes it is confirmed that he will have the Op in May.

Guest mshenrylau

Cutie cutie cutie pie <3

Thank you soooo much for all the amazing pictures from Levis! *___* oh man that kid is such a cutie no matter what he does. Can't wait for whatever new dramas he stars in, he's really a good actor <3 one of the main reasons I keep watching the show <33

Guest ml_87

come back from the holiday and what i did is reading 5 pages. :sweatingbullets:

just my opinion.

perhaps, he didnt hear cecilia call him. in addition, he came to Australia for work and his schedule was so busy. so i think when cecilia called him , maybe, he's in a hurry that he cant greet back. :sweatingbullets:

and i also agree with yon that he was told to not say much to fans. u know, he's just a newbie and he may not have much experience in this. besides, it has been several times that his open and easy-going characteristics, especially with fans, create difficulties for Mino.

so plz, put u in his shoes and think for his position. :)

finally,when he arrived at Sydney airport, he's shocked to see bunch of Aussie fans; thus, it's easy to understand that he didnt greet u guys back. if i dun mistake, after getting in the cab, he waved u guys, right?:rolleyes:

so, let's take it easy. I myself have never found any Korean celeb that kind of intimate with fans like Mino. :D

ths cecilia for yr story. u have pretty much experience in chasing Seven. great! yr friend is lucky! but she's so considerate to not disturb Mino's work. :D

ths maymay, ngochuyenfan for Levis piz.

here is the clip

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODgyMjA0MDQ=.html

1241101645_200904302304285779272801.jpg

1241101645_200904302304286844272801.jpg

1241101645_200904302304288503272801.jpg

ha ha. laugh like crazy

jpgs.jpg

cre: as taaged

Guest redberrywpy

thanks cecilia for sharing that story! But if you knew he wasn't at the Marriott you shoulda told us at least T_T, instead of making us wait for 2 days straight lol!!! :( Oh well hes gone now so nothing to stress over lol

[/quote

to sidney fans, if i'm not mistaken i think cecilia had mentioned before that LMH is not staying in Marriott and she urged to you guys not to waste your precious time sticking around there.

Cecilia please correct me if i'm wrong

Guest sugar95

Hi all, I'm a newbie here & newbie of the LMH fan-craze lol.

Thanks everyone for sharing your information, pictures and links. Aww....even though I'm too far away, I missed all the hype in LMH's visit in Australia. Lol. Imagine all the poor fans wasting their time at the hotel while LMH is filming elsewhere: but don't give up girls! Lol, like someone above said earlier, when you least expect it, it comes to you.

May LMH rest well for his future (if any dramas). Lol, I was wondering if it would be a good idea to organise an actual fan-stalk meeting for LMH's next Australian visit but then again I realise that he's a busy-body, so hopefully there would be more fans to petition him to have a fan-meeting ;)

*V* {Peace to all}