Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest simplyyjenii

thanks Azura for sharing the updates <3

aww hes gone nowwwwww!!!! Why couldn't he leave on another day but today WHY!!! xD

^ im really really sorry but its not

really in my position to say right now..

>.< though i could tell you guys everything

after he has left,which im GUESSING tomorrow..?! =|

but yea so sorry about that.

and i am wondering what hes doing now..hmm maybe dinner? lolol.

YESSS tell us every single little detail now LOL. I was too busy sleeping in considering the fact that I have been driven crazy with uni assignments so therefore no chance of me stalking LOL T_T

Now hes gone I CANT STALK NO MORE SHAMEEEEE, so much for giving up ayeeee LOL

Guest LiLi_xox

Well I just hope Lee Min Ho enjoyed his trip to Sydney.

Hopefully he will come back and visit us soon ^.^

Daiz, E & L - Why dont we just go to Korea and see him bahaha XD

ly <3

According to some fans, the car that Min Ho got was Mercedes CLS350.

It's valued at AUD$150,000.00

Good on him~~

Are you saying the car he bought will be be shipped back to Korea ? :o

According to some fans, the car that Min Ho got was Mercedes CLS350.

It's valued at AUD$150,000.00

Good on him~~

Guest siticantik3011

Just for u to know...taken this from K-popped!

Lee Min Ho buys a Mercedes-Benz CLS 350

2hoz8xv.jpg

k3n3mw.jpg

If you were one of Korea's hottest stars at the moment, what car would you buy yourself? Well, if you were Lee Min Ho (22), you'd go get yourself a Mercedes-Benz CLS 350!

The Boys Before Flowers star who leaped into super stardom with his role as F4 leader Gu Jun-pyo, bought himself a spanking new Merc. Reports say that he walked into a store in Seoul last week, and bought the car on the spot!

The price of his new car? 100 million won (approx USD75,000)

Sources: AsiaToday & ibTimes

Guest siticantik3011

coollll..the car is perfect for him..wondering who the first one will he take with he first car?maybe someone special..we dont know :D

all in all i think his mom should be the first one and of course she is sooo much special to have bring out such a gifted son to this world (omo am i too much? ;) )

Guest mintysweety327327

yeah...

his mother should be the no.1...

hope bro_minho does not 4get his mother...

~hopefully~ :mellow:

Apparently Min HO is very close to his mum...

And he is a very good son and very similar to his mum (according to his mum)

I am sure he won't forget his mum...

He also wanted to buy a car for his mum as he said in his last interview...

Maybe that's it :lol: This car is actually for his mum?

He's just got his licence a couple of months ago so I don't think he'll be driving around in his brand new Mercedes B)

How come that Mercedes is cheaper in Korea than here?

It's about AUD$150,000.00 here

Nice car though

Wanting to find out where Cecilia met min ho last Sunday..

NgHicHaN :

Do you know how many people were actually dining at Pepper Lunch with Min ho yesterday?

Just curious~~~ :P

I think he's stalking me...

I went to the Water front and he got there hours after me....

I went to China Town....then he turned up again...

I went to Pepper Lunch...then he was there hours later :lol:

What kind of luck have I got??

I ought to get myself a lottery ticket :lol:

And my message is always right down the bottom of the page....

So close to topping the page but never does T_T

Guest shamien7

Dunkin Donuts

img]http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1289/ddonuts.gif

Aigoo..wut a cute daughter and cute appa...my lil princess, can i be your mummy??? :lol:

Guest CINDYJEREMY

My Korean Teacher at school told me that LMH shot a photo at Central Station yesterday!

YESTERDAY (29/4/09)

I asked my Korean Teacher how she knew, she said her friend told her.

hi all

there isnt that much to tell but anyway here's a long-ish account :P

Last friday morning, i went to the airport to pick up my friend hyesuk who had come on the same flight as LMH

While i was waiting for her at the gate, she rang me and she was still in the line for customs inside

she could see his stylist and other crew members but not LMH

Anyway, LMH came out at which time she was still stuck inside

so i rang her and i told her that he was getting on a taxi and leaving but she just told me to wait for her til she came out instead

so i walked back inside and was waiting at the gate, and then while i was waiting i was looking around and then something caught my eye

There was a guy holding a sign (in korean) which said "Singles; XXX reporter"

And i thought that this guy must be there for the reporters who perhaps had not come out yet

but i wasnt sure if my friend would want to ask so i didnt do anything then

not long after, a few ppl approached that guy and then i thought, oh no, if i ask now, there's no way he will tell me anything (because related personnel were around). At this point in time, the guy walked off somewhere else

then my friend finally came out and i told her about the situation but she was too shy and scared to asked

she also saw LMH's manager talking to those reporters which confirmed that they were part of the same group

I saw the tour guide coming back from afar, and so before it was too late, i ran up to him and stopped him before he reached the crew

I said i was a LMH fan and asked whether he knew where they were filming

he told me that he didnt know, but i just sort of stood there looking at him and he repeated taht he really didnt know anything... when i still didnt seem to go away, he said that they are staying at XXX hotel. But because of pronounciation, i had no idea what hotel he said. He repeated himself 3 times but i couldnt make out what he said. I looked at him questioningly and he said it's on Kent St, near the Rocks. I said thank you and went back to my friend and told her. I quickly dashed off to find internet access and searched for hotels on Kent st, near the rocks. I came up with 3 results but the most likely one which remotely sounded lilke what tour guide said to me was the Observatory Hotel. But i still wasnt sure so i took my friend home first, then i searched Observatory hotel's phone number. I rang the hotel and said that my friends told me yesterday that they were going to check into the hotel but i wasnt sure so if i could check that would be great. So i gave the lady LMH's name and his manager's name. She looked on the list and said that both of them were there and taht she could connect me to the room if i liked. I said that's ok i just wanted to check that i got the right hotel. By that time it was 9:30 and i said to my friend that it wouldbe a waste of time to wait at the hotel today because theymight have gone out already. So i told her to go early next morning.

So next morning, i went early with her to the hotel. We got there around 8 and since the lobby is quite small, we walked in the staff at the door greeted us and i told them we were there just to wait for some ppl. We sat down and waited for an hr before i saw the sa jang (like a director) from LMH's management appear with a few other ppl for breakfast. We stayed on the alert but another hour passed but no signs of LMH. Then suddenly i saw the tour guide i had seen at the airport the day before. It was so funny because he greeted me as he walked to the breakfast room. He came back out and then looked at me and said "I thought you were part of the crew". He is so hilarious:) He walked to this group of ppl and was just hanging around the lobby talking to them, then i asked my friend, why dont u ask him when LMH is coming down. But my friend was too shy & scared again so i went up to mr tour guide and asked whether he remembered me from yesterday. He goes yes but that he thought i was part of the crew because that's the only ppl who are up and around at this time lol. I asked if LMH had already gone out or was he still in the hotel and he said he didnt know. He said that he had not seen him since yesterday and dont know where he was going and that we might have to wait a few hours around for him. I told him that my friend just wanted to give him a present and go, and not disturb him too much. He said well you could give it to me and i could give it to him. And the guy at the concierge heard our conversation and said to me, u could leave something for him at the concierge and we could give it to him. haha i said i think my friend would prefer to hand it over to him herself. So i went back to to my friend, and i thought it was because there were other crew members around that he made him reluctant to say anything. But then my chance came when he went to the bathroom and the other guys had walked outside. I dashed to outside the bathroom and waited for him to come out. When he came out, i apologised for bothering him and asked him again for more details. He told me he was the tour guide and that yesterday he had just been taking the crew members around to find suitable locations for filming. That's why LMH was not with the crew the first 2 days and also why he told me he didnt konw when LMH would come out. He told me that they might possibly film @ Woolloomooloo, around the government house or something. I explained to him that my friend had come all the way from korea and had missed him totally at the airport because she had been stuck at customs. (Damn australian quarantine!!! lol) That she had a gift prepared for him and perhaps just wanted an autogrpah as well. That we didnt want to disturb him and just wanted to do it as quietly as possible. I told him that I wasnt a fan and was just there helping my friend. He was curious how i knew her and i asked whether he knew the singer Se7en. He said yes and i said that i was a se7en fan and had been to korea 5 times already and that i had met her when i was in korea. By this time, my friend had walked over. Mr tour guide (well his name is anthony) told us that they were staying for 6 days and leaving on thursday morning and i suddenly realised taht that was the same day my friend was leaving. I told her taht and she could hardly believe it, because she had intended to come for a holiday as well and just spend a day or two seeing him and the rest of the time she would be doing her sightseeing. Just her luck lol. Anthony heard me speaking korean to my friend and was quite surprised because i had been speaking english to him all along. He asked if i was korean and i said no but he and a few other crew members who had come to join our conversation were quite surprised by my fluency in Korean (hehehe). I told them i had learnt korean for a few years.

Anthony told me that he thought it would be a much better idea for us to come back the next mornign because filming was scheduled to start around 10am, so i asked would it be ok to come back at around 9am and he said yes.He said he could inform related persons to make it easier. I asked if i could ask another favour and leave my phone number with him and he could perhaps msg or call me if needed but instead he gave me his number and asked me to contact him if i needed to. He is really a funny guy. I told him i was working and had to go to work yesterday after i went to the airport and he asked me about my work. I had run out of name cards but wrote him all my details anyway and told him that if he came i would give him and other crew members a good discount haha. He told me how he didnt konw who LMH was and just someone told him that Koo jun pyo was coming, and he didnt know that Koo jun pyo was LMH. Kept joking that this other guy (another crew member) looked better than him wahaha~ and that he wished he was playing golf and not working. He's just so funny this guy. As we left, the guy at the concierge (a caucasian man) was chatting to us, saying how he had hardly seen LMH since yesterday morning. He told me that his wife was korean but she didnt know who he was and i said that he's a rising star so perhaps that's why. He was like it's a pity u girls didnt see him today after waiting for a few hrs but i said that's ok, we're coming back tomorrow. I told him about the reception at the airport and how my friend had missed him there but had come all the way from korea. I told him we just wanted to do everything quietly and not disturb too many ppl and he said that's good, i hope u see him tomorrow.

So we went and the next morning we got there around 9:15. We bought some food for them from starbucks to show our gratitude and also because yesterday he had said that he hadnt had a chance to eat yet. I saw the man at the concierge again and asked whether they had come out yet and he told me no. When we saw anthony, we gave him the food and he was quite surprised lol. He told us that LMH shoudl be down soon and he walked out. I was just sitting down waiting when suddenly i saw this figure walking down the stairs. To be honest, i dont know LMH's face very well at all, but i knew it was him the moment this guy walked down the stairs. He seemed like a celeb, tall and good looking. So i got up and said hello (in korean of course) but he kept walking towards the door, and i'm like "Hang on!" He didnt stop though and kept walking out the door and towards the van. At this moment, Anthony sprung out of nowhere and told him that my friend had come from korea to see him, and then he finally stopped. I asked him if he could sign for us and so while he was signing for my friend, i took out my camera and took photos of him. I was expecting someone to tell me to stop and say no but noone did. Haha it felt so awkward because it's almost always that photos are banned with korean celebs. I was so surprised haha, maybe i shoudl have taken more. I kept going to my friend, take one with him! But she kept shaking her head and saying that LMH wont like it. Awww how considerate. She kept apologising to LMH as he signed and after he finished signing (and making that joke about harry potter), he started to walk off. I reminded them about the present and she gave it to him. He walked towards his van and i kept thanking Anthony who was still standing to the side. We had another chat to the man at the concierge who was glad we saw him before we left. Obviously my friend was over the moon haha~ She said she was satisfied with this encounter and did not want to disturb LMH anymore. I also didnt want to make things hard for anthony either who had been so nice and helpful all along.

So that's the story. Nothing much in it but nevertheless it was interesting for me hoho

I kept saying to my friend, if it wasnt for all the years of experience in chasing se7en, then i wouldnt have been as observant and wouldnt have known what to do in such circumstances HAHA

Guest Bel_T

WoW!! His new car is really sleek... good choice~~

Dunkin' Picnic Festival, is it a sales promo for Dunkin's picnic set or is it that you really get to go picnic with Minho and his 'daughter'?

Guest tUdOu

omGG hey Cecilia u were sooo lucky =( omg im so sad I missed himm.. ='(

o well lol dats just fate I guess xD

soo did u nd ur friend just meet the Anthony guy randomly at the airport.. den he just helped u guys nd told u everything about minho..? o.o woow..

aniway thanks soo much 4 sharing dis =)

shamien7, would you like to be my omma?..:lol:

AZURA CHINGU... PLEASE..PLEASE KEEP SHARING MINHO'S STUFFS...

YOU KNOW WE CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF HIM??!!!... :w00t: LOL

still can't get enough of him in all white outfit...:sweatingbullets:

1241072626_200904301504243106278401_0.jpg

DC MinHo

-edit-

cecilia, wow.. thank you for sharing your encounter with LMH..^^

i laugh when mr. tour guide - Anthony - knows him as GooJoonPyo..LOL

I kept saying to my friend, if it wasnt for all the years of experience in chasing se7en, then i wouldnt have been as observant and wouldnt have known what to do in such circumstances HAHA

NO DOUBT!!~~~ haha

Guest leahtran

Thanks cecillia for a long story, mystery solved . My eyes ache when finish reading it. But if you already knew the place LMH stayed, you should at least told the Syd fans for not waitting at Mariot Hotel. Such a waste for them. I'm not blame you at all just feel sorry for the fans. Thank God he's not coming to Mel or people around here will be crazy again though I'm not really his fan but reading all your posts quite interesting. Thanks

Guest rehanah91

1st at all,

i would like to thanks for all this forum members... :rolleyes:

i love to read all your post...:D

i like to collect all lee minho pics from here and the pics were so amazing..!

i'm actually very proud of all of you becoz fans lee min from all over the world share their obsession towards minho here,

and i one of them... ;)

i'm so happy when one of you share something about minho and their feeling especially when minho came to your place!!<envied>

you all were so lucky....but not me.... :tears:

i'm just dreaming that minho will come to my place,

but it is absolutely impossible... :(

however, :sweatingbullets:

i'm very happy when you all happy to meet minho.... :w00t:

so i just wave from the far.... :P

lastly,thanks to all fans minho and i hope this thread will be always update with news about minho!!!

~with lurve~ B)