Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest MerraH

^ Agree! er but who? before he came, Cecily n me sort of wrote an email to the starhaus company asking for his schedule stuff, but there were no reply.

@Minty: how'd u know that the schedule in thailand didnt have the fan meeting? if its true then do u know how did they ask for the meeting? hehe

i want a fan meetin sooo bad ^^!

thanks Azura for the photo :) !

what is the email adress for starhaus? i cant read korean...so im so helpless to becoming near to minho..n i live in the US its soooo impossible to see himm..huhuhu..but can i at least hv the email address for starhaus pls? so i can at least request him maybe somehow come to the US...

i can probably make him big in here too..

Guest NgHicHaN

@Minty: Yeah we thought so.. but what else could we do more.? bomb their mailbox? LOL. haha

@missteee: probly not, i believe :D. There was Kathy at the airport at 11pm trying to find out his flight, but it failed.

the email of Starhaus ent. is: starhaus09@hanmail.net

Thanks Azura for the information ^^.

01a385b195c3ad760823020.jpg

658f3287f4b2d108c75cc3e.jpg

24905ce7268b3b0db938209.jpg

bf829125e5c8b84235a80ff.jpg

cab6d9c8de202d357e3e6f2.jpg'

Credit: as tagged/ from baidu.

Guest MerraH

^ Agree! er but who? before he came, Cecily n me sort of wrote an email to the starhaus company asking for his schedule stuff, but there were no reply.

@Minty: how'd u know that the schedule in thailand didnt have the fan meeting? if its true then do u know how did they ask for the meeting? hehe

i want a fan meetin sooo bad ^^!

thanks Azura for the photo :) !

what is the email adress for starhaus? i cant read korean...so im so helpless to becoming near to minho..n i live in the US its soooo impossible to see himm..huhuhu..but can i at least hv the email address for starhaus pls? so i can at least request him maybe somehow come to the US...

i can probably make him big in here too..

Guest x3Jae

i jst had a thought; that day when cecilia took the picture it was really cold and windy right ?

but minho was wearing a shirt..like jst a shirt, it looked like it was up to his elbow like the sleeve

and it was rather...low...o.o

isnt he cold ?! LOL he probably thinks its warm in sydney compared to the winter in korea

Guest NgHicHaN

^ i bet winter in korea is much colder than autumn in sydney haha.

plus, he's a guy with six packs, so i guess it wouldnt be a problem for him to wear such clothes outdoor on a windy day ^o^

@webby: yeah i saw the photos from out sydney fans took at the airport last friday.. he doesnt look that white =]

Guest ngochuyenfan

Hi! :D

sorry to butt in...but do you guys know what time the "MUSIC DRAMA" would be out @ Mnet?? :huh:

As I know, it will be out today, April 28

Guest mirca

sorry to butt in...but do you guys know what time the "MUSIC DRAMA" would be out @ Mnet?? :huh:

Tonight at 10pm(Korean time) I guess.

Guest ml_87

mirca, u're right! :lol: i quote from BOF thread

For all the fans who are waiting for the F4 speical edition, according to the Mnet scd. the special is supposed to air at 22:00 a.k.a. 10:00 P.M. Also the f4 speical edition album is out on Mnet.

Guest Tsuki Hime

I don't have any idea about the MD.

I visit the Mnet's web a few minutes before you ask, and I only see that they're have a picture from the F4 SE dedicated to Kim Bum and Kim Jon. I suppose that the CD consist of 9 songs. About the Min Ho's versión, the web site don't show anything.

http://music.mnet.com/ArtistAlbum/AlbumInf...&AlbumView=

Minho featured in Japan Magazine..

:D

his tanned makes him more sexy... :wub:

RANDOM GIFs

credit: DC MINHO + PLS DON'T HOTLINK

a sleeping prince. cute!! :wub:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i42.tinypic.com/3150br8.jpg' alt='3150br8.jpg'>

BOF

6i9zs0.jpg14y9854.jpg

Ulsan fan signing

qoyq7l.jpg2dwf6ed.jpg

KBS Ent. relay

2rqm17b.jpga3ldox.jpg

Thai meet & great ^^

1240872705_200904280804186090219301_0.jpg

:w00t::wub::sweatingbullets::rolleyes:

Guest ml_87

ths mamay for the gifs :D sleeping prince :wub:

WOW :w00t: :w00t: Mino looks so handsome here :phew:

20090428eventpagef401.jpg

minop.jpg

49f69f410269b_f.jpg

cre: as tagged

upload by crystal52 (leeminho.vn)

BOF

6i9zs0.jpg14y9854.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing This cute pics ^^

I have an Arabic subbing team called "Sarang Fansubs" and I wondered If I can found anyone who has English subs for his Interviews

and Thank you so much for sharing everything about him ♥ :D

ths mamay for the gifs :D sleeping prince :wub:

WOW :w00t: :w00t: Mino looks so handsome here :phew:

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/9791/200904...entpagef401.jpg

http://img2.imageshack.us/img2/2258/minop.jpg

http://vinaanh.com/images0/54537/f/49f69f410269b_f.jpg

cre: as tagged

upload by crystal52 (leeminho.vn)

thanks ml_87 and the rest of you who have posted pic of our Min Ho...!!(especially Azura, maymay,etc....)

And i agree that he looks so handsome in the pic you have posted, ml_87....but too bad, i won't be buying since there is no MH song in it....unless unless.....they have very nice pic/goodies of MH in the album... :sweatingbullets: