Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest flower pot

New BTS in hoonfami that got me thinking again about the real state of relationship between these two...

MNET JAPAN NEW BTS

82746900.png

We've all seen this BTS but there was one part here where Hyesun and Minho were still closely together i think sharing one heater... Hyesun was standing and Minho was sitting in front of her...

34025262.png

This got me squealing like a fangirl... i find the gesture so intimate... is this normal between friends? hehehe!

44610230.png

The way that Minho stares at Hyesun during this NG take is indescribable... there was one part at 3:40 where i can just swear that he's checking her out... he was staring at her one minute with that flirtatious smile on his face and the next his eyes were sliding down her bod for only a quick millisecond... hehehe!

Minho is really to die for...

*lives my life vicariously through Hyesun*

hehehe!

Guest mintysweety327327

i study in sydney city-ish (uts)...so anyone know where to find him.....me and my friend may have 2 hours to spare to run around the area

He might be gone now!!!

There were rumours about him not leaving yesterday but nothing about today~~~

He might of gone home as we are speaking ha ha

I just wish Cecilia could ask him whether there was a possibility of a small fan meeting here before his departure....

At least let him know that there were so many of us fans here and were hunting for him, not just at the airport~~~

Didn't he hold a fan meeting in Thailand after all those fans' request?

That fan meeting wasn't scheduled either !!!!!

Just feeling a bit angry and sense of emptiness because he was here all this time and we could do nothing about it but let him slip away~~~~~

If we had a chance to ask and he said no about the fan meeting, I wouldn't of felt so bad....

But he probably didn't even know how we were feeling and how hard we were trying looking for him..

He's such a sweetie he would of said yes i think :lol: (out of sympathy??)

Guest meimoo*

thank you jojo for updating the first page

it look so organize & pretty

especially those choosen pictures<3

mino's cartoon drawing, wehre did you girls get them from?

can i have more if there's any?

also, is there a way to contact to send him gifts?

he was indeed checking her out *wink though i wouldn't blame MINO

i wish they would have CFs for them like seoulmate.

Guest NgHicHaN

@Minty: Julie confirmed that he wasnt leaving today either ... She told us abt this just last night.

And yeah I was aslo thinking about those fan meetings stuffs.. He should have one here ^^

I wish there's someone who can contact the company or his manager so.. we can enjoy a mini fan meeting.

just like Vicki, i'd definately skip school for it Muhahahahaha!

pray for a fan meeting!

@minni3e: There;r loads of those cartoon from baidu ^^

here's the link click

^^

Guest mintysweety327327

@Minty: Julie confirmed that he wasnt leaving today either ... She told us abt this just last night.

And yeah I was aslo thinking about those fan meetings stuffs.. He should have one here ^^

I wish there's someone who can contact the company or his manager so.. we can enjoy a mini fan meeting.

just like Vicki, i'd definately skip school for it Muhahahahaha!

pray for a fan meeting!

@minni3e: There;r loads of those cartoon from baidu ^^

here's the link click

^^

Thanks NgHicHaN!! :lol:

THat's good news!!

I actually thought he might go to the BM when he first came because no way he would of done the photo shoot at the CQ area when there were tons of people :rolleyes:

I don't know him personally but I am pretty sure he wouldn't mind letting fans saying good bye to him at the airport~~~

Especially after all these searching and stalking thing~~

He would of been touched I am sure~~~~ He wouldn't wanted his fans to waste so much time for him and no doing what he could to help~~

For some reason, I just know it~~~ :P

Guest leeminho.mine

thanks for sharing all the photos

but where is Minho now? is he back in Korea or is he still in Australia?

thank you

Guest tUdOu

o.o heyy julieeee how do u noe he's not leaving today and stuff~~?

do u noe wen he's gna leave where he is atm etc...?

lol omgg last hope..

ahh wen is he leaving im going mad > <" xD

cool topped deh page loll

Guest NgHicHaN

^ Agree! er but who? before he came, Cecily n me sort of wrote an email to the starhaus company asking for his schedule stuff, but there were no reply.

@Minty: how'd u know that the schedule in thailand didnt have the fan meeting? if its true then do u know how did they ask for the meeting? hehe

i want a fan meetin sooo bad ^^!

thanks Azura for the photo :) !

Guest mintysweety327327

Sigh... I wish we could make a petition of sorts and send it to his manager so that we can have a fan-meet...

Yeah!! totally agree and we don't have much time now.

Perhaps someone who tried to speak to his manager or company over in Korea before could help?

I know someone at the airport last Friday had called his company before......pls come forward... :lol:

If min ho knows how much we want to meet him but can't do it because of a lack of time....then I am fine with it.....

At least, we tried......

But the current situation is making me feeling terrible.............

Come on fans!!!

When we get together, we would have enough power ha ha

BTW, anyone who knows someone working at the travel agent?

The travel agent has access to the name lists for all the flights....

perhaps we can find out when min ho is leaving that way?

Someone's got to know some travel agent from here

^ Agree! er but who? before he came, Cecily n me sort of wrote an email to the starhaus company asking for his schedule stuff, but there were no reply.

@Minty: how'd u know that the schedule in thailand didnt have the fan meeting? if its true then do u know how did they ask for the meeting? hehe

It's an official announcement everywhere......

I saw it all over the internet when he was in Thailand....

They said he was only there for the photoshoot but because of the high number of requests from fans....he held a meeting which wasn't originally scheduled.....

It's 100% true....

So I am sure he could do it for us...

After all, the number of fans here isn't as great as the ones in Thailand.....(20-50 perhaps? as compared to 500+ who turned up at the meeting in thailand haha)

Come on,let's do something about it.

Guest johnnydeppluv

^ do you know how people in thailand 'requested' it ??

and yes, we have to be quick, running out of time !

Guest charmaine412

hey i guess i know who u r...

ur name tells everythin

and u just said that to me

this is ur qma buddie btw...

Hello qma! You knew me already?! Sorry my memory is kind of slow and I joined several sites and forums already that is why I can't remember you. :lol:

Thanks anyway for the welcome. :)

charmaine412 , dwookie, welcome to the forum.

have fun here, almost paaaaaaaaaradiseeee!!......... :lol:

Thanks maymay. :)

Minho featured in Japan Magazine..

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/8500/73580588.jpg

credit as labelled

This smile really take everyone's breath away. :wub:

Guest mintysweety327327

My friend works for an artist management company in japan....

So many fans always try to write to their favourite stars by sending emails to the company email address....

Do you think they really go through them one by one and reply??

The answer is no....

That's why your heard nothing back from the company...

Sorry to tell you the truth, but your email is probably not even read :huh:

Guest karinamaq

if u live in sydney, the dvd store on dixon st has BOF eng sub :) enjoy. i bought it for $27.

i was in e city on Sat but of course no luck of seeing him. it was so windy and cold yesterday (sunday) and today (monday) i'm surprised they went to blue mountain to take photos. my poor boy will freeze to death.

and cecilia, no offense, ur pic was taken on 26th (sun) but somehow it didnt look windy at all huh? i almost got blown away by the strong wind.

how's the english sub on it?

is it good?

or are there wrong grammar and typo's?

Guest tUdOu

heyy omG yeaa me in full support of deh fan meeting fingy..!! =)

lol even thou i fink dats kinda impossible :mellow: nd how r we gna contact starhaus or some other related person @.@

Guest Azura

Yeah!! totally agree and we don't have much time now.

Perhaps someone who tried to speak to his manager or company over in Korea before could help?

I know someone at the airport last Friday had called his company before......pls come forward... :lol:

If min ho knows how much we want to meet him but can't do it because of a lack of time....then I am fine with it.....

At least, we tried......

But the current situation is making me feeling terrible.............

Come on fans!!!

When we get together, we would have enough power ha ha

It's an official announcement everywhere......

I saw it all over the internet when he was in Thailand....

They said he was only there for the photoshoot but because of the high number of requests from fans....he held a meeting which wasn't originally scheduled.....

It's 100% true....

So I am sure he could do it for us...

After all, the number of fans here isn't as great as the ones in Thailand.....(20-50 perhaps? as compared to 500+ who turned up at the meeting in thailand haha)

Come on,let's do something about it.

^ do you know how people in thailand 'requested' it ??

and yes, we have to be quick, running out of time !

FYI, the fanmeeting held in Thailand was organise by the resort which Minho and the group stayed.

and the Thai fanclub may have approached the Resort for help as well.

There were less than 100 pax attended the fanmeet.

Guest missteee

@missteee: He was gonna leave today but schedule was changed. According to what cecilia said before, they didnt work on the first 2 days because they couldnt find a place for shooting. it only started yesterday, but you'd probably know how windy it was right? So mayb that's why...

okayy thanks (:

so thats why (:

i wonder if there were fan girls that went airport on the day he was meant to leave.

Guest mintysweety327327

FYI, the fanmeeting held in Thailand was organise by the resort which Minho and the group stayed.

and the Thai fanclub may have approached the Resort for help as well.

There were less than 100 pax attended the fanmeet.

Yes, but more than 500 fans attended the meeting I heard but only a small number was allowed to get in (I guess that's the 100 you were talking about).

Anyway, thanks for the info....

I think you may have misunderstood my intention....

All I was trying to say, the essence of my post is - there was a fan meeting scheduled by request and we should do something about it. :lol:

The number of fans attending the Thai fan meeting and how it was organised I guess doesn't really matter in our case....

No offence!