Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mintysweety327

Is there anyone thinking of going to the airport tmr?

i really wanna come since it's the last chance to see him b4 he goes back to korea :(.

*sighs* ..

Please join this convo

http://lmhsyd.chatango.com/

I am thinking of going..

what time do you think we should be there?

Guest NgHicHaN

I am thinking of going..

what time do you think we should be there?

SIC said that we should be there SUPER EARLY, saying.. 5AM

but the earliest i can make is at 6.30ish :(

Guest simplyyjenii

^ It's SYDNEY btw, not sidney.

Cecillia, you're one lucky person, we wasted 2 days and saw jack, and you go out on sunday and just happen to bump into him >.>

But.. I know that you can't tell us where he is, but if you knew where he was going to be this whole weekend, and you let us sit at the hotel like idiots for 2 days straight, i'm sorry but thats just really..yeah i think you know what i want to say.

Kathy

^ I agree with what Kathy has to say

Guest chuuchelz

does anyone know what lmh's management said about the video yet ? the one with vicki hugging him ?

and what scandal was it that was exaggerated ? o.o, like exaggerated into what ?

omgosh i wish i couldve seen minho when he was in sydney T_T

and i have work tomroorw morning too so i cant go airport..i blame mother too

have fun tomrrow the people who are going xD

can u plz tell me the link of the video

many thx

Guest `soliloquy

btw, one of the piz crys posted above is at the airport right? wonder it's at Korean or Japanese airport cauz the outfit is the same as when he backed to Korea :D anyway, i love his smile there

60283613.jpg -> Definitely at the Japan airport - there's a blue sign at the background with japanese characters ^^ If i could just point this out, alot of you are spamming this thread. If you're unhappy with cecilia for whatever personal reasons, use the PM function. It's kinda irritating having to see these angry posts directed at her. Please keep the forum free of all that negative energy. Seriously people weren't forced to wait for hours at locations where he's rumored to be. Don't place the blame on someone else for all your time wasted.

I'll be at the airport tomorrow, cos i want him to have the aussie didgeridoo we got him yesterday XD

I should be there by 6.40, an hour an a bit before the first flight to korea

And I topped a page!

Kath

LOL AHAHAHA KATHY, You actually got him a digeridoo (Y)

And Cecilia, you're the one i met at the airport!

Awesome, you managed to meet him (: And HyeSuk as well (:

Sooo lucky ^^

I understand why you can't tell people of his whereabouts, and i think they should respect that (8

But i agree with Mike, out of curiosity, could you tell us when he leaves the country? xD

And guys, with tmr, who's planning to go, and what time?

I'm still undecided if i wanna go or not.

i believe the person who took those pics must be Mino's close friend or his staff :D

mannn..i wish i work at his management company..lol

crystal52, thanks for sharing the pics, his face profile is PERFECT! :sweatingbullets:

Sydney girls, fighting! ^^

Guest baybiifusion

60283613.jpg -> Definitely at the Japan airport - there's a blue sign at the background with japanese characters ^^ If i could just point this out, alot of you are spamming this thread. If you're unhappy with cecilia for whatever personal reasons, use the PM function. It's kinda irritating having to see these angry posts directed at her. Please keep the forum free of all that negative energy. Seriously people weren't forced to wait for hours at locations where he's rumored to be. Don't place the blame on someone else for all your time wasted.

No one is blaming it on anyone. It would be just nice to know where he could be that's all, instead of sitting there knowing others are in the wrong place when he's not even there. If it's irritating you then don't read it, move on. Likewise, no one is forcing you to read them.

Guest dudette

Thanks for sharing the pics, Cecilia. He looks so fresh in the sunlight :P

I understand your dilemma but I also think that you could share a little hint about his whereabouts, like maybe is he confirmed staying in the Marriott at Pitt? Those diehard fan girls who waited there for him the whole day but yet did not manage to even have a glimpse of him in real life would surely appreciate it if they could at least be sure that their efforts were not wasted!

I just joined this forum so I'm not sure if this is the way things work here, but I thought that the point of forums were to share information and basically be useful to other people who need help?

Anyway, hope that the stalking fans get to see him!

Yes, like mine.

Where did the information of LMH staying at Mariott come from if he wasn't going to be there in the first place??

My poor friend and I waited at the hotel hoping to get a glimpse of him, but nope, nothing.

Guest lilf4ntasy

ahhh this make me really sad how i wasted my whole saturday waiting for him in front of a hotel(Mariott) that im not even sure he was stayin at

and im really kinda pissed off at ppl who know and are really selfish to share the info

we all are fans of minho, i think u'll feel the same way if someone know something and not share it with u

i'll die happy JUST to see him.

as we all know "SHARING IS CARING"

Guest ma99ie

A friend and I went out into Sydney city today looking for LMH. Although I was disappointed that we didn't find him (and we checked Soompi a few times during our stalking for updates ^^; ), I was still pretty happy that he was at least in the same city as I was =)

Cecily - I know there are some of the posters here aren't happy that you're not disclosing LMH's whereabouts, but to be honest, I totally respect and understand why you can't. If someone called in a huge favour to get you and your friend to meet LMH, then obviously they (and you!) might get in trouble if LMH's locations were splashed all over a public forum. I mean, the LMH look-a-like incident should be enough of an example of what could happen. I just want to say thank you SO MUCH for sharing those beautiful photos of LMH this morning! xD

As for all of us who waited and looked (me included), I think we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. We didn't have much info to go by, so we were pretty much running around blind to begin with. We're all frustrated that our efforts didn't amount to much, but I really don't think we shouldn't take it out on other people who DID get lucky and got to meet LMH. Just my opinion tis all.

Wish I was going airport to see him off tomorrow, but his flight is freaky deaky early and I don't think my inner fangirl is that dedicated! Good luck to everyone trying to meet him!! Sydney LMH Fangirls hwaiting!! xD

-edit-

Woo! Topped a page - be back with hot LMH pictures xDD

BACK - okay no hot LMH pics, but here's two icons I made. Please credit if you're going to use them! Thanks muchly!

biv38m.jpg2w4bbz8.jpg

Guest yaozi

has anyone already confirmed min ho is leaving tmr?

anyone can prove it for me?

as i decide to go to the airport tmr if the news is 100%real..

Guest Azura

More pictures of Minho in Cass Beer CF behind the scenes...

love the look of Minho sitting inside the clear cubic chair... soooo cool! :phew:

82125406.jpg

47101255.jpg

16372735.jpg

28685394.jpg

16626186.jpg

48320606.jpg

63672510.jpg

credit Daum

Guest honeypia

As for all of us who waited and looked (me included), I think we all knew what we were getting ourselves into. We didn't have much info to go by, so we were pretty much running around blind to begin with. We're all frustrated that our efforts didn't amount to much, but I really don't think we shouldn't take it out on other people who DID get lucky and got to meet LMH. Just my opinion tis all.

True. But i think what makes the whole stalking mysteriously fun is you guys get to see and know other people who are equally as curious as where minho is. (that's instant EB for soompiers huh) and its even exciting that you might actually bump into him in the most unexpected place. ;)

tonight is his last night @ sydney... am pretty sure he's gonna enjoy his last night roaming around the city. hopefully one of you guys can spot him around. :D

More pictures of Minho in Cass Beer CF behind the scenes...

i just love the pictures of Minho sitting inside the clear cubic chair...look soooo cool! :phew:

wowohoho.. cool black boots!! it's suit on Mino's feet. :sweatingbullets::phew:

azura dear, that dude always looks COOL!! :lol: a hottie guy alive ;)

thanks for sharing the pics..^^

More pics from Pepsi Nex launching party <3

2e50gus.jpg - his laughs :w00t:

2vuh9ud.jpg

1z4v0xe.jpg

wcqe.jpg

t0m6ua.jpg... i wanna be the microphone B)

cr: as tagged

Guest sjasmine

Well, I stayed at the marriott saturday night and I didn't see him at the marriott at all.......I did see some of the fan girls there and yes they waited all day........BUT BUT BUT......would you believe I was sitting only 2 tables away from him at DINNER!!!!.. As they say, when you stop trying..there you shall find. I didn't take any pics with me because me phone was dead and left it to charge in the room..it must have been a sign from above!!!. He was dining with his entourage...it was abt 15 ppl..and there was a cake for someone because the were lighting up the candles. He was dressed in white and I almost didn't recognise him so I did a double take and it was him!!

Guest `soliloquy

No one is blaming it on anyone. It would be just nice to know where he could be that's all, instead of sitting there knowing others are in the wrong place when he's not even there. If it's irritating you then don't read it, move on. Likewise, no one is forcing yo uto read them.

Didn't I just mention that this is considered spamming the thread? You're missing my point completely. Enough said.

I digress. Come 1st may, Etude House will be releasing a limited edition autographed compact powder (with Minho's signature), from what I've read? (They're only available locally) Anyone here has any more information on that? I'm probably getting one if they're really releasing it.

maymay, thank you for the Nex party pictures. I've heard from so many people that he's rather tanned for a korean, but from his pictures, he appears rather fair to me. Haha. Perhaps it's his makeup or something.

v sjasmine: i can't actually feel your excitement from your fan-account. Thank you for sharing that bit of information, it really did put a silly grin on my face seeing how your bf literally spotted him unknowingly.

Well, I stayed at the marriott saturday night and I didn't see him at the marriott at all.......I did see some of the fan girls there and yes they waited all day........BUT BUT BUT......would you believe I was sitting only 2 tables away from him at DINNER!!!!.. As they say, when you stop trying..there you shall find. I didn't take any pics with me because me phone was dead and left it to charge in the room..it must have been a sign from above!!!. He was dining with his entourage...it was abt 15 ppl..and there was a cake for someone because the were lighting up the candles. He was dressed in white and I almost didn't recognise him so I did a double take and it was him!!

Eh really? Where did you have dinner?