Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest spirtual_affection x3

he'll probably know about his forum wen the forum sends him his birthday gift!

please join! the link is in my siggie

Guest choiminho4eva

^ Kiera (twinklel0ve) called up yesterday to about almost every hotel that he could possibly stay in, and they have said that there is no "Lee,M" checking in on "thursday 23rd, and checking out 27th monday @ Shangri-la hotel. The only hotel that has confirmed information about this was actually Marriott Hotel @ Pitt St but we are still unsure cause people have been saying other things.

he is staying at the marriot on pitt street, i was there not long ago!!!!

Guest NgHicHaN

excuse me but WHAT?

100% sure?

confirm it now.

Guest simplyyjenii

^ lol i was there 2 days in a row, and we haven't seen him. we even asked the girl who works there haha. how do you know hes staying there? are you100% sure? confirm plz

Guest baybiifusion

^ lol i was there 2 days in a row, and we haven't seen him. we even asked the girl who works there haha. how do you know hes staying there? are you100% sure? confirm plz

Which Mariotts is this?

Near Circular Quay??

I have been there but no girls are outside for him LOL.

So i am getting confused which hotel it is...

And if it is circular quay.. which entrance? The front or back??

Guest baybiifusion

Did you see him physically??

If you did inside the hotel or outside?

Guest stalkingfraud

Cecilia, you're so lucky! Thanks for sharing the pictures! Even if you don't tell us any info, the picture was enough!

I think WE should understand too. Even though it sounds unfair and all, if she's not going to tell us, she isn't.

I just think we should just be thankful that she even posted the picture!

Thanks for the pic! (;

Guest purpleplush1011

I'm having so much fun reading all your plans in "stalking" our Minho! Good luck girls and hope you can all share every sweet encounter with him! ;)

HELLO GUYS,

FRIENDLY REMINDER FOR NEW JOINER AT THIS THREAD TO READ FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING/REPLYING/QUOTING, PLEASE

WE DON'T WANT MOD CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN BCOZ OF LOT'S OF SPAMS, RIGHT? . THANK YOU :)

1. All general forum rules apply.

Please read the rules carefully. You will be warned if you are found in violation of any of these rules.

3. Do not bash actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information.

Bashing will not be tolerated by any means and will result in a warning. This includes but is not limited to the usage of derogatory remarks, spreading rumors, swearing, etc. Please respect each others' difference of opinions.

4. Do not quote pictures.

Instead, remove the color] Quotes do not count towards the 2

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).

Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post in order to reserve resources.

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations.

If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

Is there anyone thinking of going to the airport tmr?

i really wanna come since it's the last chance to see him b4 he goes back to korea :(.

*sighs* ..

Please join this convo

http://lmhsyd.chatango.com/

PLEASE JOIN THIS CONVO FOR YOU GUYS WHO WANNA STALK HIM, INSTEAD OF THIS THREAD TO MINIMIZE SPAMS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING :wub:

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/70/1001645t.jpg' alt='a>'>

I HIGHLY DOUBT AND HE IS NOT LEE MIN HO! BELIEVE ME! :lol:

just my 2 cents

please be careful in what you say

because w hatever gets said here is enlarged 100 times in a korean site (esp since koreans might not have the best english and misunderstand things which are being said)

the photo yesterday taken with the lookalike and the bit about him being with a girl playing DDR was incorrectly exaggerated into a scandal on korean sites last night and created alot of frenzy

u guys wouldnt want to create unneccesary trouble and scandal and blacken his name right?

please think twice about what y ou are assuming

COULDN'T AGREE MORE... I BOLD YOUR CORRECTLY STATEMENT ;)

AND YOU ARE A SOOOO LUCKY GIRL!!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING HIS PICS, HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME AND FRESH.. :w00t: HIS HAIRSTYLE! LOVE IT! :wub:

AS A LEE MIN HO FAN, I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR THOUGHT. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/cec...en/Cus10093.jpg

he wrote: 'Neul Haengbokhaseyo'

aah.. THAT'S SO SWEET!! LUCKY YOU, CECILIA! HE WISH FOR YOUR HAPPINESS ^^ btw, It that your real name? ;)

MINHO REALLY NICE GUY WITH WARM HEART :wub:

I'M MORE AND MORE LOVE HIM ... ^^

KEEP SHARING US INFOS/PICS ANYTHING ABOUT HIM.

THANKS AGAIN <333

SYDNEY GIRLS, GOOD LUCK FOR STALKING HIM & BE SAFE.. :)

kathymon, thanks for the correction ;)

Crystal52, thank you for sharing LEVIS pics. I really like him @ Levis photoshoot..hehehe.. so cute!! ^^

Oh...and Congratz for LMH fansite in Vietnam Leeminho.vn

with LeeMinHo's World, lets together support LeeMinHo and spread his LOVE to this universe! FIGHTING! ^___^

^ It's SYDNEY btw, not sidney.

Cecillia, you're one lucky person, we wasted 2 days and saw jack, and you go out on sunday and just happen to bump into him >.>

But.. I know that you can't tell us where he is, but if you knew where he was going to be this whole weekend, and you let us sit at the hotel like idiots for 2 days straight, i'm sorry but thats just really..yeah i think you know what i want to say.

Kathy

Guest stawbewii

through the process...i saw many things, there was the whole "if it was/was not LMH incident"

andd thru the replies..seem that many fans waited for him at hotel and looked for him. i feel very sorry for them :'( but i guess it's all abt experience too, yeh? next time...you'll be better stalkers hahaa :P

but i also think that the actors/actresses don't want their fans to be waiting too long for them >< and will be heartbroken if they see their fanss waiting outside for soo long :] just make sure u guys are alright and safe!

Hope he enjoyed his time in Australia, and will return next time too =D

Guest stalkingfraud

crystal52, thanks for the pics!!

Hmm, I wonder if they'll be fans at the airport taking pictures! If so, can't wait for the pictures!

And good work Sydney girls! (;

You tried your hardest and took a lot of time looking for Minho!

Guest x3Jae

does anyone know what lmh's management said about the video yet ? the one with vicki hugging him ?

and what scandal was it that was exaggerated ? o.o, like exaggerated into what ?

omgosh i wish i couldve seen minho when he was in sydney T_T

and i have work tomroorw morning too so i cant go airport..i blame mother too

have fun tomrrow the people who are going xD

Guest ml_87

does anyone know what lmh's management said about the video yet ? the one with vicki hugging him ?

and what scandal was it that was exaggerated ? o.o, like exaggerated into what ?

omgosh i wish i couldve seen minho when he was in sydney T_T

and i have work tomroorw morning too so i cant go airport..i blame mother too

have fun tomrrow the people who are going xD

i think that it's no big deal. maybe, the management would say Mino's happy about foreign fans' love :rolleyes:

and about the "Mino-DDR" incident, i'm sure it's over soon cauz everyone know that's not him

btw, one of the piz crys posted above is at the airport right? wonder it's at Korean or Japanese airport cauz the outfit is the same as when he backed to Korea :D anyway, i love his smile there