Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest spirtual_affection x3

HI FANS! I just wanted to remind some of the members the rule.

4. Do not quote pictures.

Instead, remove the %7Boption%7D tags around the link. Quotes do not count towards the 20-character limit rule. If you're going to quote a picture or post, say something about it. If a quote is too long, only quote a subsection of the text. Threads that are meant solely for pictures belong in the Korean celeb photos forum.

5. Do not post consecutively (one after another).

Do not post one picture per post or one quote per post in addition to posting several times in a row to bump your post count or keep a thread on the first page of the forum. Simply edit your previous post in order to reserve resources.

6. Do not engage in non-related conversations.

If you are not going to engage in a discussion about a drama, movie, or actor/actress, use the PM system or other means of communication. Keep birthday celebrations out of thread topics unless it pertains to the stars of the thread involved.

i don't want this thread to be closed because of rules violation. these are the most common ones that i see people break in other threads so i hope it doesn't happen here.

You don't have to take vid down. :unsure:

Thanks to you we could see him in Syd.

And I am not jealous of anything as you guys have seen my updates on LMH on this

thread. Then why have I wrote information on his trip in detail?

You wanted to know his flight abroad. And I did best to inform you.

I have a faith on this thread so I told what I felt on the vod.

So don't talk about this any more. I feel hurt.

Just want LMH stay safe.

Hey no, sorry you feel that way. I didn't mean anything against you, dont worry ^^

I've read what the others have said and yeah i will put the vid back up (with much aprehension) so yes, no harm done (:

Sorry about the minor misunderstanding, hope that will blow over by now (:

-edit-

Lol after thinking it over, i won't put the vid back up. But i still hope you don't see me as having anything against you (: Just a minor misunderstanding, now we can all go back to spazzing about Minho

btw, where is MinHo's manager? i didnt see him @ the staff group? no stylist noona either? :unsure:

or maybe he comes with another manager?.. idk.. but they are quite co-operative. thanks God :)

Happy stalking guys! and give us your live reports ^^

The dude in the black shiny (leather?) jacket was his manager, and there was some other guy in a plaid (or brightly coloured) shirt carrying his bags. And a stylist noona, whom no one noticed and thought was part of the fan crowd until she got into the taxi with him. LOL.

Guest su_yang

so he's staying at the sydney harbour marriott on pitt st?

i'm quite surprised cos no-one famous ever stays there (except for the black eyed peas)...

i work there so hope i'll get a chance to take a pic with him today.. and have my first star-struck moment...haha

Guest ghea_w

does anyone know minho's schedule while he's in sydney????

my friend n i want to stalk him but we don't know where we should go to find him.. ><

Guest x3Jae

^ minho's schedule was never released

what yu can do at the most is jst hang around city and tourist places, as those are the most likley places he would go

yu could also try mariott hotel on pitt st though i doubt yu can relaly do anything at his hotel unless he arrives back or exits it

Guest ghea_w

^ yea.. but there r so many tourist places in sydney.. ><

anyways.. we're gonna hang around city tmrw.. wish me luck!! ^^

Guest x3Jae

LOL good lukc on that , try spliting up, or checking where other people are hanging and like, get their numbers in case he shows up

so yu have a couple of people at opera house couple of people near harbour bridge etc

-edit-

Lol after thinking it over, i won't put the vid back up. But i still hope you don't see me as having anything against you (: Just a minor misunderstanding, now we can all go back to spazzing about Minho

I think the back hug was a very harmless fan encounter.

Those fans who said they were offended by it, are they fans from korea?

I don't want to generalize but I've been a kpop fan for quite some time now,

and korean fans tend to be a little teeny bit possessive.

We all know that MinHo needs his personal space, but it's not like he was injured or anything.

It's such a shame that such a pleasant encounter like that was taken negatively.

Guest mirca

LMH's management company commented on that vid. Later I will

let you guys know. What I said was not blaming vicki and we are

settled.

We are impressed with Syd fans welcoming. And thanks for that.

Guest littlemisssarang

wow haven't been here in a while and its already 210 pages ! haha

new lmh fans too ! :) thats great.

awww, you australian girls have him a present?! thats so cute ! =) he gets ALOT of presents from females in korea too. hahaha, he's so lucky !!

hugged him too? =) you're lucky ! heehee

i got kind of hug him, while he was giving me coffee at the dunkin donut coffee event. =) it was like 1 week ago, im sure you guys heard of it . it was so packed there, ALOT OF PEOPLE. its really hard to get close to him, since i didnt go early like the others.

i was squeezing through everyone since im small. haha. yeah had a nice view of his left side, and i keep yelling "min ho sshi!! min ho oppa!! chokiyo ! " hahaa.. couple times he looked over and smiled towards me, and everytime i would wave and smile. =)

Q) Do you usually like to drink coffee?

A) “Yes. I like coffee.”

Q) Do you usually eat something while drinking coffee?

A) “Yeah, like now…”

Q) “Vending machine coffee?”

A) “Ha, ha, ha…. vending machine.. my blood isn’t made out of coffee. Occasionally I do drink from vending machine coffee when I do a lot of outdoor shooting.”

Q) For the ad shoot today, what is the most difficult scene?

A) “The hard one to do is when they ask me to dance. I had taken 8 scenes, but there’s a total of 13 scenes, with 13 different clothes. Since I have to do it alone, it seems harder…”

Q) You just have to keep on dancing, isn’t it?

A) “No. I can’t dance. I just learn what I have to do. But since I’m doing it along, I can’t be as free as I want to be.”

With the awkward gestures, but still following the rhythm, Lee Min Ho’s fans seem to think that he can at least dance a little.

Q) What kind of character do you want to play next?

A) “Actually I haven’t thought about that yet. Because there’s still so much to do on my schedule, there isn’t a lot of time to think about that. Obviously, there’s a reason why a certain character exists, regardless of the genre, so I’d think why not try it?”

Q) For the next project, they expect more of you?

A) “I expected that, because of it, the more I have to try harder. For my next project, I would have to make it even a better one, and for this I feel like I have a lot of responsibility to carry.”

Just like the donuts ads, Lee Min Ho shows his variety of image, in the future, he’s expected to show the different image of him as an actor.

On April 14 at 10am, Lee Min Ho attended the Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Free Day event at Seocho-dong, Gangnam - Seoul, the pre-event day. The real event will start on April 15 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm. Dunkin’ Donuts sponsors to help raise some funds to help poor children in Asia.

Credits: popseoul

some pictures you guys might or might have not seen. if reposted, admin can delete this post. =)

CUTEST COUPLE EVER!!Min_Sun.jpg

normal_DunkinFreshCoffeeOfficial15.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...eOfficial14.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...35hohomom60.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...eOfficial26.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...eOfficial28.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...eeOfficial3.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...eOfficial47.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...eOfficial52.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...eeOfficial8.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...35hohomom60.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...l_dk0099511.jpg

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox...k0094307jpg.jpg

i had to put urls because i dont wanna take up too much room on this thread

Although, I didn't have the opportunity to see the video of Min Ho @ the Sydney airport and the hug in question, both side of the debate has valid points. A star's status is not only a result of talent, but also from the love and support of fans. While, I understand that security and star safety is important and crucial if the circumstance is warranted, however, in this situation it wasn't the case. If LMH's management is afraid of safety issues, than have security surround all areas in proximity of any and all suspicous persons', activities and or objects. ;)

p.s. Loved the stalking Aussie fans... you guys are tooo cute. Please keep up the good work.

Guest psujz

Q) For the ad shoot today, what is the most difficult scene?

A) “The hard one to do is when they ask me to dance. I had taken 8 scenes, but there’s a total of 13 scenes, with 13 different clothes. Since I have to do it alone, it seems harder…”

Q) You just have to keep on dancing, isn’t it?

A) “No. I can’t dance. I just learn what I have to do. But since I’m doing it along, I can’t be as free as I want to be.”

With the awkward gestures, but still following the rhythm, Lee Min Ho’s fans seem to think that he can at least dance a little.

Sorry to cut you post. Thanks for your translation.

Yeah, he can not dance and this interview really reminds me of the cass shooting. A Chinese fan was there and saw his awkward gestures. That fan thought it was his first time to learn how to dance in the advertisement, but in fact he had been practiced for a few days.

It does not matter whether he can dance or not. Actually, I think in the coffee ad, he was dancing awkward but really funny.

Guest psujz

ml_87, thanks for sharing the news.

It sounds the interview of F4 in SMAP*SMAP is really funny.

I can not imagine Shingo Katori touched F4

can't wait to see their reaction.

Really hope bad news of Tsuyoshi Kusanagi do not affect the broadcasting of that TV show.

Thanks for the scan ml_87 and agree with psujz though I can't read what the news article said.

Hope we will hear soon that they made the decision to go forward and broadcast the SMAP SMAP show.

Despite the news regarding Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, I am hoping the Japanese fans will show their strong and loving

support of BOF / F4 / JanDi and make themselves be heard loudly to the TV station and insist that the show be

broadcast.

All the guys look great but especially Min Ho :)

The dude in the black shiny (leather?) jacket was his manager, and there was some other guy in a plaid (or brightly coloured) shirt carrying his bags. And a stylist noona, whom no one noticed and thought was part of the fan crowd until she got into the taxi with him. LOL.

it's okay dear, really appreciate your decision :)

aah.. i see.. i didnt see them from your vids hahaha... anyway thanks ^^

All the guys look great but especially Min Ho :)

haha.. i'm 2nd !

All the guys look great but esp MinHo... greatest... :lol:

when the show will be aired?

btw, no news for MinHo's today activities in Syd?

Guest stalkingfraud

littlemisssarang, thanks for the pics! (; They're really cute! hahaha.

Minho's pretty quiet in Austalia x) (Not saying he doesn't have fans in Austalia) Meaning were there any news?

Can't wait for updates!