Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest kototama

He looks really handsome, so thank you for all those pictures:-)

Btw has anyone heard something about his London trip already?I am ready to stalk,bwahaha if I know enough info...

Guest funkindagirl

MC (points to the question of a fan wrote on the poster) oppa, u have watched sex video, right?

Mino: ha ha. actually, i did see once before

MC: just once?

Mino: ah,.. actually, it's a couple of times. but since 20, i havent watched any.

MC: so u watched sex video before 20?

Mino: Well, i guess it's normal for boys to do things like that

MC looks at him with suspicious eyes

Mino: why do u look at me like that?

MC: oh, i dun know. ha ha

Mino: dun lie to me!

HAHAHA naughty Minho! ;)

I love how frank and honest he is about everything though, he just says it like it is.

Its such a weird topic for the interviewer to ask about...but its funny how Minho just reveals everything after more questioning like when he says he only saw it once and then when questioned further he admits a couple of times. lool.

And I laughed out loud when he said 'why do you look at me like that?' :lol:

Lol, he looks so odd in the first picture, maybe its his strange expression the way he's looking at the camera and his posture.

But the 2nd pic is HOTT.

Guest starlight tears

HAHAHA naughty Minho! ;)

I love how frank and honest he is about everything though, he just says it like it is.

Its such a weird topic for the interviewer to ask about...but its funny how Minho just reveals everything after more questioning like when he says he only saw it once and then when questioned further he admits a couple of times. lool.

And I laughed out loud when he said 'why do you look at me like that?' :lol:

Lol, he looks so odd in the first picture, maybe its his strange expression the way he's looking at the camera and his posture.

But the 2nd pic is HOTT.

he's really a good person... haha.. he doesn't know how to lie!

Guest HappySY

LMH has arrived safely into Sydney this morning.

when he walked out into the arrival hall, he was shock to see fans waiting for him and infact he turn back and went back inside the custom area **hide for a while** before reappearing again this time with his manager/assistant. when he appeared he seem to be covering his face with his hand most of the time because he was not ready ie no make up and tired from the long flight.

surprise that he and the small group of 4 went straight to the taxi stand and caught a cab? no limo pick up or what organise?

LMH3.jpg

when he walk out of the arrival hall with his manager, he smile before covering his face most of the time.

p/s sorry for the bad quality, maybe i was bit too excited :blush:

LMH.jpg

LMH1-1.jpg

LMH has arrived safely into Sydney this morning.

when he walked out into the arrival hall, he was shock to see fans waiting for him and infact he turn back and went back inside the custom area **hide for a while** before reappearing again this time with his manager/assistant. when he appeared he seem to be covering his face with his hand most of the time because he was not ready ie no make up and tired from the long flight.

surprise that he and the small group of 4 went straight to the taxi stand and caught a cab? no limo pick up or what organise?

p/s will try to upload my photo shortly when i work out how to put watermark on it.

Thanks for the info! So, you guys weren't able to find out a schedule?

HappySY, thanks a lot for the news!

will be waiting for the pictures... :D

eta:

he must have been embarrased to be seen like that.

he hasn't groomed himself yet and very tired looking.

but he still looks very handsome :wub:

Guest sjasmine

HappySy - you are fast...I just got back to work from the airport...

I think he was conscious about not being 'fresh' so he wasn't up to talking and smiling and waving etc etc...

You got some great pics!!..haha...first time being a groupie so I kinda stood back from afar...did get a really nice profile pic which I will upload when I get home...

LOL- "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY TODAY!!!"

Guest phanlinh_111

Thanks all of u for the pictures! He is getting more and more handsome!

Anyway, could u help me to find the song of the Etude CF?

That song is very cute and sweet!

Thanks very much!

Guest stalkingfraud

Thank you HappySY for the news update! I'm so glad fans waited for him!

Hope to hear more about him in Australia soon! (;

The airport pictures look adorable! I love his outfit!! He never fails to impress us!

Even though he didn't have any makeup or anything, he still looks PERFECT! :P

Guest mewific

I was so busy gushing I think I took the worst pics in the world! Hahaha! Lee Min Ho's such a sweetheart :)

He was so shy because he just woke up. He was covering his face the whole time. I guess he was taken aback

by our group.

I can't believe he just took a cab!

Guest cyallen26

thank you guys for the fast report... glad that minho arrived safely here in sydney... (can't wait to see the pics) :P

hope all the fans are in good condition too... pls be carefull while trying to stalk him, dont get hurt ;)

i will be wondering around city tomorrow n sunday... hopefully can bump to him... hahahaha :D

Thank You for your great photos HappySY!

Min Ho looks pretty good for someone who's probably jet lagged and tired. I like that LMH rode the cab ... it's nice to see a star not soo high maintance.

Please keep the LMH stalking alive in Sydney :)

Thank You for your great photos HappySY!

Min Ho looks pretty good for someone who's probably jet lagged and tired. I like that LMH rode the cab ... it's nice to see a star not soo high maintance.

Please keep the LMH stalking alive in Sydney :)

I agree. and Min Ho always keeps a low profile. But the thing is.. everything he does now attracts attention. :D

Guest mewific

He was really conscious and was texting someone the minute everyone dashed towards him. There were some aussies on the taxi stand who were bothered because everyone just flocked towards Min Ho in the taxi stand. I wonder who he was texting? He didn't sign anything because he was covering his face the whole time. I did hear him say, "miane" at one point.

It was so funny because the taxi left and the poster, "Marry me" got caught on the cab's window! Hahaha! He was smiling when everyone said, "Welcome!" "Annyeong" "Saranghae!" Hahahaha!

Guest stalkingfraud

thanks for the update mewific!! i cant wait for more updates!

hm texting in australia? X) wonder who! maybe his mom! letting her know he just arrived X) ahahhahaha just kidding!!