Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

wow! there will be a BOF special?!!! :w00t:

minho is looking so good on that clip. :wub:

azura, maymay, ml_87, sara2908, mirca, thanks for always providing

us with wonderful pictures, news and clips of our minho. :wub:

chiara, we miss you here! when will you be back? hope all is well with you :D

Have a nice week everyone!!!!

:D

Guest chocolateanh

BOF special?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://vinaanh.com/images0/54537/f/49ec64baaa6f6_f.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OH.MY.GOD!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this.............................anyone tell me that's true????????? if it's true, it really made my day :wub: :wub: :wub:

Im so exicted. special thanks to ml_87!!! love u muah :lol:

btw, minho's hot in this clip :rolleyes:

Guest symphonee.

Mino's foundation is horrible at the pepsi press con. You can tell his face is lighter than his neck. I think he needs a new makeup artist. I guess the lighting in some of the shots didn't do him much justice either. But thank god he's goodlooking, so it's forgivable, lol.

Thanks for the Dunkin images ngochuyenfan

is it me or anyone noticed that he looks so tired at pepsi event? Im watching ep 19 again on KBS world and he looks so much fresher here, no eyebags. I think he desperately needs a gd rest. Or maybe he's missing Hye Sun-isshi haha!

BOF special?

woah... is it true? we've been waiting for this show:w00t:

did KBS had announce the airing schedule of BOF special?

Mino's foundation is horrible at the pepsi press con. You can tell his face is lighter than his neck. I think he needs a new makeup artist. I guess the lighting in some of the shots didn't do him much justice either. But thank god he's goodlooking, so it's forgivable, lol.

Thanks for the Dunkin images ngochuyenfan

yeah... i noticed that too.. it's remind me of BOF farewell party.

he doesnt need any make up though, since his natural skin is perfect ^^

http://www.newsen.com/news_photo/2009/04/2...006471010_1.jpg

yea.. he likes wearing accessories... ^^

anyway, thanks for sharing pics of Pepsi Nex party, girls

azura dear, i really like Levis summer photoshoot, coz Minho looks so cute & fresh... ^^

the slippers look really fit on his feet :lol:

-edit-

woaah... super close up pics from withminho!! :w00t:

what a great camera..^^

Guest Azura

azura dear, i really like Levis summer photoshoot, coz Minho looks so cute & fresh... ^^

the slippers look really fit on his feet :lol:

i was about to say that :D did u notice he has very sexy feet ya :P

Minho really put on some pounds lately..his face is getting rounder especially at the Levis fansign today... :rolleyes:

Guest ml_87

i also wanna a CF of MinSun, but as my friend said, HS's CF cost is high (just after Kim Tae Hee), so we have to wait for a really huge trademark to invite our couple :D

Guest snoopyvkd

Photos of Min Ho dunkin donuts in korea...

this big advertisement board was at Jeju airport luggage retrieval area...so i took a pic of it first before getting my luggage... :P

If I were you, not would I have taken tht pic, but I'd stick myself on the billboard like Jihoo did with the Seo Hyun ad.

Thanks for sharing these pictures, make me want to go back to Korea so bad!

o my, i was gone for two days and so many pictures were uploaded! i love them all.

lee min ho is seriously everywhere hahaha every store has a picture of him. just look at dunkin donuts! might as well have a donut and a drink named after him too i'm sure they'll sell.

hahahah lee min ho coffee flavor!

loving his levi ads,

i wish i could go see him! i'm not sure if i would wear a pair of jeans that he autographed everyday or never! hahaha nontheless i want to meet him :D

If I were you, not would I have taken tht pic, but I'd stick myself on the billboard like Jihoo did with the Seo Hyun ad.

Thanks for sharing these pictures, make me want to go back to Korea so bad!

errrr....that billboard is up there on the wall.....not the low type(that Jihoo did)...... even if i climb up the chair, i will not be even 1/2 the height of the board..... moreover, it's the luggage retrieval area, u know how many people there are!!!??? :lol: they must be thinking this nuna(sister) is really crazy if i do it... i might be dragged down by the airport staff....hahahahaha...

As for me...i ate at Dunkin Donuts for about 4-5times during my trip there... :D

Guest littlemisssarang

fiori1995, thanks for the pictures.

some of you guys said that Lee Min Ho's makeup was shiny for the Pepsi Nex, but its because of the lighting and camera for those pictures. For the real photoshoots, they're perfect. They're just the same as the makeup he's always been using in BOF. =)

I do agree that his skin color is just right, because i don't like really light skin boys either. I think his tan is just perfect. However, all celebrities use makeup. Its to make them look more fresh and clean. For MinHo, its to also cover up his pimples. When seeing him without makeup, you'll notice some pimples. He even said that he knows he have pimples, and that was since high school. =) so honest. haha

The photoshoots for Pepsi Nex are great ! =) i should go buy some packs of pepsi now. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yiw7Hkfs0fw

HE'S SO CUTE IN THIS VID!!! =) he siad, oh mini cooper.. fck. LOL ^^

and all his little mistakes, he makes it look so adorable.

i was about to say that :D did u notice he has very sexy feet ya :P

Minho really put on some pounds lately..his face is getting rounder especially at the Levis fansign today... :rolleyes:

haha... di you also notice that? :lol:

i want him wearing more short pants so i could see his sexy legs... sexy feet with slippers :phew:

yeah, that's good for him, he looks fresh @ Levis fan signing ^^

but take a look at his eyes @ Pepsi promo party on the next day..

eventho his face covered by that damn thick foundation.. couldn't hide his tirenes, sleepless though :(

4l14qt.jpg

fa6exf.jpg

351xp93.jpg

35bhus8.jpg

35bhus8.jpg

cr: zayuboy@blog.naver.com

edit:

update pic from Japan's official site

gp48b.jpg

IMX

update pics from Korea official site

-ETUDE HOUSE-