Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest fiori1995

hi everyone!

woooow! more min ho pics!!! yey!

thanks for sharing!

*saves*

*finding more pics*:)

thank you so much.:)

Guest ml_87

♡ Never Ending Story - Goo Jun Pyo & Geum Jan Di - Boys Over Flowers 1-25 ♥/MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfOMvyT0_U

i love this MV..

ths! very nice MV! sharing with u guys the MV i like. i especially enjoy GJP's voice in the beginning . very manly! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyiKGd4GcGY

ths azura for the piz! i think that Mino's outfit in some piz is a bit messy but overall, he's perfect in levis! :rolleyes:

Guest fiori1995

hello everyone!:D

just got gifs of Lee Min Ho's Etude CF.

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK.:)

credit: daum

hope you'll enjoy watching it (specifically, his Killer Smile) all over, and over again.:D

12399693992009041720045.jpg

pcpdownload004.gif

pcpdownload005.gif

pcpdownload006.gif

pcpdownload003.gif

pcpdownload002.gif

pcpdownload.gif

Guest fiori1995

more Levis Fansigning pics...:D

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK.:)

credit: baidu

lucky fans...:D

ddssd2.jpg

dfdfdfdf1.jpg

dsdsd3.jpg

img2233t.jpg

img2209.jpg

img2223.jpg

img2208pqn.jpg

EDIT...

it's raining and cold here, but Min Ho makes me feel HOT!~

Guest pixie_eve

a fancam of Levis signing

a guy suddenly hugs Mino.and his facial expression looks like a gay :angry: . i guess Mino is shocked too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_tTDpyBHi4

upload by Feng(KST)

OMG! that man is crazy hahaha... is he gay? which got me questioning,,are gays accepted in korean society as much as the westerns or japanese do? thanks..ill appreciate ur answers to this :) :)

woaa.. i had to read 5 pages back b4 giving some comments :D

MinHo's lovers, thank you for sharing pics/vids/fancams of MinHo @ Japan fanmeeting, his arrival in Seoul, and Levis Fan signing :wub:

flower_pot, you are a truly JoonDi/MinSun shippers! LOL

lot's of pics of MinHo @ Levi's fan signing! he looks PERFECT! :wub:

if i meet MinHo's stylist onnie one day, i'll hug her for making MinHo always looks perfect and handsome! LOL

a fancam of Levis signing

a guy suddenly hugs Mino.and his facial expression looks like a gay mad.gif . i guess Mino is shocked too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_tTDpyBHi4

upload by Feng(KST)

OMG~~~.. that guy really crazy!~~...i believe Mino is shocked!...

and look at that guy's face.. as if there's nothing happened..@_@

i wonder what did the body guard's action... ^^;;

piz from DAVE :wub:

his smile ......... *dies*

2en10lk.jpg

9llwz5.jpg

2zin4zq.jpg

there are 70 pics from DAVE. 41 pics had posted by ngochuyenfan into the d/l link

Guest littlemisssarang

nice photos of fan signing ulsan! =) too bad i couldn't go.

anyway, the man is so weird!

pixie eve, korea does not prohibit gays, but cannot have gay marriage. i see some gays in seoul, people just kind of stare and stuff. but yeah, its just like any other place. there are gays, but korean government doesn't do anything about it.

min ho oppa seem very surprised. hahaha. i didn't even get to hug him yet! :( haha, there goes my new goal. =)

anyway, so did anyone get to participate in the fanmeeting?

Lee Min Ho for Pepsi v.s Kim Hyun Joong for Coke :

CocaCola and Pepsi has chosen the two main actors of the Drama ” Boys over Flower” as their models. CocaCola’s new saida ( T/N : i think it means carbonated soft drink in korean..) Dynamic kin was released on the 17th.

They has chosen actor Kim Hyun Joong and actress Park Shin Hye as the faces for the new drink Earlier on the 15th, rival company Pepsi’s new diet saida ‘Pepsi Nex’ was released, and the company has chosen LEE MINHO and the past Mi.Ko.(미.코 Miss Korea) Lee Honey as their models. Kim Hyun Joong signed 6 months contract for the CocaCola’s model agreement, and Lee Minho as well has signed a 6 months contract with Pepsi.

Lee Minho’s CF for Pepsi Nex will be released in MAY. CocaCola’s Brand manager Lee Ji Hyun rep. said ” the soft and polished up image of Kim Hyun Joong, and refreshingly sexy image of park Shin Hye matches well with the Refreshing taste of the DYNAMIC KIN saida, and through this we believed it was appropriate to chose the two models to represent CocaCola’s new saida.

Pepsi’s Rep said ” We are working very hard to raise the Pepsi Nex’s market share in Korea by using fast attack strategy, and so we used Boys Over Flower’s main face Lee Minho as the model just like the other two asian countries BOF models.” Just like the two characters in the drama, Pepsi and CocaCola has been long rivals.

Through this new model deal, they have brought the drama’s rivalry to reality. It’ll definitely create more interest among the people. It will be interesting to see how well the two saida companies will use the marketing strategy with these two rising stars.

GO PEPSI !!! :D hahaha

http://i42.tinypic.com/21amfr.jpg OMG THESE ARE SO GOOD. not only because Lee Min Ho advertise it, however that was the reason why I ate it. hahaha. but they ARE GOOD. =) i recommend it.

thank you all for the pix and clips

Hankooki news today...some pix during Jpn fanmeeting on the 16th at JCB Hall

kjb200904191950130.jpg

LMH surprised the fans by suddenly appears .... look at how they are trying to touch him....ever with a big smile

kjb200904191950133.jpg

close up of LMH on the screen...always caught smiling

kjb200904191950134.jpg

F4 and Jandi

Guest mirca

Today PEPSI NEX launching promo party will be held.

I'm not sure LMH will be there or not.

And re the blog photos , PEPSI wanted to delete pics until they permit uploads.

So I deleted the address.