Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

LMH's newshttp://news.mk.co.kr/outside/view.php?year...9&no=233292LMH's wants to advance to Hollywood??

>>> why not .....he's still young and its good to have big ambition....anyway but please leave us first with enough dramas and movies (with lots of shower and love scenes) before going :P

Ambition is nice. Determination is wonderful. One successful drama is cool. Talent is admirable. Hollywood is another story. I hope Min Ho takes it slowly and enjoy the success of today, for the future is another day, another time. Hollywood is not just about talent, it's a game of luck and politics. Not many return successful or happy. I wish Min Ho a lot of luck if the venture holds true.

p.s. LMH's past girlfriends and co-stars need to find something better to do with their time. One just don't kiss and tell, cause it's just lame!

THANK YOU 4 all the wonderful pictures and articles LMH angels. :lol:

I would like to make a request...someone has biggest versions of those pics? Specially the first one?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s16/sus.../s182005207.jpg

Thanks!

sorry i can't find some of the exact pics but i have some of LMH in uniform w. straight hair...

lol because of his curls... i hadn't notice that his hair was highlighted ^__^;

67733998.jpg

20090114094416935081030.jpg

gp20b.jpg

gp21b.jpg

52495881200904032204192.jpg

57697643.jpg

Photos of Min Ho dunkin donuts in korea...

took pic of it when i was there during the 1st 2 weeks of april... when my friend wanted to take pic of it, the staff actually stopped her..... luckily i took it earlier than her.... :P

this was taken at Gimpo airport before we took a flight to Jeju..

dd1.jpg

dd3.jpg

i have the box!!!!!! :D

this big advertisement board was at Jeju airport luggage retrieval area...so i took a pic of it first before getting my luggage... :P

dd4.jpg

1 of the outlet in Jeju Island..

dd5.jpg

the 5 different type of posters given out... from the left is Design No. 5 and No.1 is on the extreme right

dd7.jpg

in seoul, you can't get any posters anymore....i think it's all given out for all the 5 designs for this batch.... i only managed to get mine at Jeju Island outlet.

Etude House..(must thanks the staff for allowing me to take pic of it..)...anyway, she knew we are fans of LMH.....and both of us bought quite alot...hehe :lol:

dd8.jpg

Guest littlemisssarang

nice fanarts, azura! =)

yon, your friend couldn't take pictures either?! me too!!! they stopped me =( i took some on my phone though.

i always go get coffee and donuts at dunkin donuts now. stare at the posters hoping i'd see him again

Guest shalee

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f3002615o1p270.html

does anyone has the youtube version for the link at the above..

i couldnt open it...

the link is about minho tell GJD is his type.. n suddenly GHS appears calling - GJP..

i really want to see it... :)

thanks in advance..

here it is! enjoy! this vid speaks a lot.. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQxoAsvxn5Q...re=channel_page

I read the Kim Shi Yang article in Korean like two days ago, I don't think she was saying that they dated. She just meant they were in a relationship in the movie. The relationship was in the movie not in real life. I mean if they were dating how are you not close with your bf? She just meant yeah we were in the movie together as a couple but I never got to know him and now I regret it because he's so popular now. show's how shallow she is.

Guest shalee

:D lee min ho is soo cute!! i like him more,,all pics of him is gorgeous! thanks for the posts...

I finally saw the vid in which he admitted that jandi is his ideal girl and the innocent looks he throws at us freely..wow thats something!! the look of surprise when hye sun appeared, his smiles, his stares i wished at that moment i was goo hye sun and the disappointment when hyesun only say kamsahamnida..i think he likes her as a girl not as a noona or as a close friend...

sorry for my blunt posts.. :) _peace_

Guest msjang

^

^thanks for sharing with us that info :) yeah...it does show how shallow she is. I tried to look for this actress's name in the movie "Our School E.T." where she acted with minho...it seemed like she didnt play a major role? She is pretty and does have a great body (I just had to go check out her photos being a fangirl..lol) Here's the hanguel of her name if anyone wants to see pics of her, 김시향, since i couldnt find pics under the english rominization.

Guest meimoo*

azura: thanks for fan artwork; is it yours? i want to resize one of it into soompi sig.

^^^ i'm utterly suprise at how many celebrity coattail minho just because he is now popular. i hope minho stay away & ignore them.

Hello all,

First time posting here. I'm a bit into Lee Min Ho. Now, after I finally finished BOF, I just want to scream Lee Min Ho, You're the best! I just can't get enough of him, esp his long legs... *Drooling*

I just finished backpage this thread from page 1 for this weekend. Gosh! I think nosebleed every page. He's soo cute. And I really want to say BIG THANK you to ppl who's posting lots of LMH's Pics and videos... esp. Chiara & May May. You're the best!!!

:D lee min ho is soo cute!! i like him more,,all pics of him is gorgeous! thanks for the posts...

I finally saw the vid in which he admitted that jandi is his ideal girl and the innocent looks he throws at us freely..wow thats something!! the look of surprise when hye sun appeared, his smiles, his stares i wished at that moment i was goo hye sun and the disappointment when hyesun only say kamsahamnida..i think he likes her as a girl not as a noona or as a close friend...

sorry for my blunt posts.. :) _peace_

shalee

thank you so much for sharing the link with me... yeah i can see minho like GHS as a girl...

i really miss both of them as GJP and GJD...

hopefully they will have BOF2 since minho dun mind to take the role again... :D

from what i've seen in this link... GHS was surprised and shy when the announcer told bout minho's type.. she looks speechless n juz said "Thank you"... but Minho tease her after that... but im not sure what he replied after that.. :P

n he looks surprised when GHS said GJP..