Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mirca

Hi Hi,

anyone has any updates on LMH;s departure from thailand today? and arrival in Incheon, Korea tonight?

i need to know any useful info urgently!

thanks! ^^

Hi! Jess, in today's newspaper LMH will arrive in Seoul on 13th Apr. (very early)

So he will take late night flight from Bangkok. Maybe now on the airplane or at the airport.

Somebody saw him at a hotel in Bangkok and had his sign.

Guest ericmania

1qmvpy.jpg

Source: http://www.pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=4300

I don't remember where did I put my yellow rubber like he has on his right hand, to respect the Thai king. At least we have something in common, lol.

He must have left Thailand now, rite?

Waiting for more stalking report and pictures.

Now,Min ho still massaging at Health Massage,Bankok

http://i44.tinypic.com/1qmvpy.jpg

Source: http://www.pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=4300

I don't remember where did I put my yellow rubber like he has on his right hand, to respect the Thai king. At least we have something in common, lol.

He must have left Thailand now, rite?

Waiting for more stalking report and pictures.

Some more pictures from the event just came out... Think this was held sometime today.

IMG_7062-1.jpg

1-6.jpg

2-4.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

He's so smiley again :D

3a6648dcc3559c0aafc5d33fb627785d.jpg

Credit: as tagged + Popcornfor2's Community 2009

maymay, yeap he told the audience about his trip. very cute when he said it. his speech was very down to earth; make you feel close to him when he talks, as if you really know him.

Yeah, and after the arts award, he was walking out and around to the back, i was trying to catch up but couldnt quite follow. He was really excited though; can tell by the way he walked all jumpy and kept a smile/laugh on his face. hahaha.

and hey, don't be disappointed because Min Ho smokes. Its very common among koreans. It is very cold over here, drinking and smoking is pretty normal, especially for men. its to help them warm up. just hopefully he's not too addicted to smoking, so harmful. (i don't smoke though, haha)

he walked all jumpy and kept a big smile on his face...owww! how cute!... i can imagine before my eyes.. ^^

Thank you for sharing your experience with MinHo, littlemisssarang.

if you still have more stories about meeting with MinHo, please share here dear.. we'd love to hear that..thanks! :wub:

i agree with lm_87, i also find him more manly when smoking :phew:

i hope he's not too addicted to smoke.. :mellow:

chiara, thanks for MinHo's pic from pinkbook.. he's sooo cute! <3

I really want him come to our country. at least come to Bali or Bintan, i will definitely stalk him! :lol:

I have nothing to be shared here since i juz got home from dinner with my sis at a Korean restaurant.

she likes eating KIMCHI!! LOL

-edit-

woahh.. so many fans waiting for MinHo... ^^

some bring minho's pics hoping for Minho's signature.. i see a fan holding 'etude pic's poster..haha.. nice!!

yea.. his smile's so sweet.. good shot! <3

ericmania, correct me if im wrong, MinHo's photo was taken inside KTO rep office @ a Mall in BKK, rite? [i forgot the name of mall Esplanade Mall?? - i went there last year] I remember, it's near Baryan Tree night club..^^

Guest ericmania

he walked all jumpy and kept a big smile on his face...owww! how cute!... i can imagine before my eyes.. ^^

Thank you for sharing your experience with MinHo, littlemisssarang.

if you still have more stories about meeting with MinHo, please share here dear.. we'd love to hear that..thanks! :wub:

i agree with lm_87, i also find him more manly when smoking :phew:

i hope he's not too addicted to smoke.. :mellow:

I really want him come to our country. at least come to Bali or Bintan, i will definitely stalk him! :lol:

I have nothing to be shared here since i juz got home from dinner with my sis at a Korean restaurant.

she likes eating KIMCHI!! LOL

-edit-

woahh.. so many fans waiting for MinHo... ^^

some bring minho's pics hoping for Minho's signature.. i see a fan holding 'etude pic's poster..haha.. nice!!

yea.. his smile's so sweet.. good shot! <3

ericmania, correct me if im wrong, MinHo's photo was taken inside KTO rep office @ a Mall in BKK, rite? [i forgot the name of mall - i went there last year]

Yes.Lee min ho's pics from Korea Tourism Organization [ KTO] at Esplanad Shopping Mall in BKK

Guest chiara

Now,Min ho still massaging at Health Massage,Bankok

Woah, he's having the famous Thai massage now?

That's good for him! Be relaxed and just loosen up some of stiffness in his body. Who knows he can dance better next time, lol.

Thanks for the info!

Bali would be nice.

You can put pressure on local tv stations or do some sabotage if necessary :ph34r: Anything for Mino :phew:

so then they will broadcast BOF and invite LMH later on, like they did for My Girl and LDW.

but wait til I come back, ok? probably in 2 years, hahaha. otherwise I will die for the enviousness.

While waiting for more pics and updates of Thai trip,

just want to share some old fanarts I found on DC MinHo

dgh4sg.jpg

bjbw9e.jpg

23vi5gx.jpg

source: DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

hehe.. thanks ericmania .. i remember that.. i have edited my post^^

it's near Baryan Tree Night Club rite.. coz i went there..haha... great night club!

i wonder MinHo goes there before leaving Thai..coz all that i know that some K-artists spent a night at Baryan Tree NC juz for having some fun after finishing their concert :rolleyes: * I hope MinHo didn't.. <_<*

owww... he spends a little time in Health Message??... that's a nice!! ^^

Thank you for all MinHo's pics in Thailand.. <333

Chiara dear, 2 years are tooo long!!! haha... B)

-edit-

watch online: 2009.04.08 TvN 미공개취재파일After - Boys Before Flowers Special :)

http://www.chtvn.com/EN/ENNewsD.asp?newsID=1567

Guest Azura

Hi gals i just got back and here some of the pictures i taken at Thailand. ENJOY!

This is Minho room view from my balcony. the room on the top floor were taken up by Minho's group.

One the lefted were the 2 bedroom, the third one is the living area and the outdoor private pool.

lmh1.jpg

These pic were taken this morning (12 Apr) at around 7am..you can see that the binds were down. Minho is still sleeping after last nite pool party.

lmh3.jpg

lmh2.jpg

lmh4.jpg

lmh5.jpg

Here are the admission ticket and some pic i took at the fanmeet.

lmh1n.jpg

lmh2j.jpg

lmh3k.jpg

lmh5s.jpg

lmh7.jpg

lmh8.jpg

lmh9.jpg

lmh10.jpg

Guest stalkingfraud

Azura,

Thanks for the pictures!

Can't wait for more!

I can't stop coming back to this thread!! Like every minute! -_-'

Chiara,

Thanks for the pictures! I love how he always smiles! His smile makes everyone happy! X)

Mashi,

Thanks for the pictures too! Look at all those fans! I wish I was there!

Guest Azura

Minho waiting for the fans to form a group for the picture.

On the 2nd pictures, the man in green is Minho's manager.

Third pic on the extreme right is the stylist which Minho is very close to. This Unni was the one whom he pushed down to the swimming pool and walk hand in hand back to his room.

I forgot to mention, when the stylist came out from the pool she took out her handphone from her wet pants and show it to Minho....Minho said OH mini cooper.

I think she must have told Minho that "SEE, my phone is wet and not working now....you better get me a new one for replacement" :lol:

lmh1l.jpg

lmh2g.jpg

lmh3q.jpg

Guest meimoo*

dang, i want to see him

wish minho would come to US

and that we have big advertisement poster of him

i would definitely linger around there all day / night long ^^

just like what those 2 girls was doing

Azura

ericmania

thanks for the pictures & information

ml 87

haha, okay. i guess you're top's fan as well?

he does have a higher cheekbone.

Guest Azura

Final instalment for the day. i need to go to bed now :wacko:

here's the pictures i secretly took from my balcony on Sunday night with Minho topless wearing green bottom at the private pool in his room.

The resolution is not good, so hard to focus as Minho is so active jumping and running around. :sweatingbullets:

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE PICTURES OUT FROM SOOMPI THREAD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

WE ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TAKE THESE PHOTOS IN THE FIRST PLACE. I JUS WANNA SHARE WITH ALL MINHO'S LOVER HERE. THANKS

lmh4.jpg

lmh5.jpg

lmh6.jpg

lmh7.jpg

Guest chocolateanh

Azura I have a question.From some pics at swimming pool, I saw 1 or 2 people here with Minho??? and they are girls wearing bikini, right?

I cant recognize they are men, or women... B)

btw, thanks for sharing those pics..I have to say it again, Azura, you are luckyyyyyy

Upon reading and viewing photos off all the fabulous fan encounters with LMH. I decided to write a little note of my wish to have a near experience with Min Ho.

My Dearest Min Ho,

Please come to the United States and visit your many fans. We will be very nice and friendly, you don't need to speak our language. Just let us witness your gorgeous smile and six pack abs and all will be well.

Love,

Denise

Guest stalkingfraud

Azura, thanks for the pictures.. AGAIN! Do you know what he's doing in the third pic? o_o hahaha. Haha goodnight and thanks for the pics! I can't wait for the next batch!

denise31, hahahah! Your little note was hilarious! It'd be nice if he came here!