Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/idetam/Cass2.jpg

lolol who wouldn't love to be in her position, i'm sure she loves it too.

look at the way she's looking at him lolol.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w166/idetam/Cass3.jpg

he's fit to to date model hahahaha but in my book he's just too gorgeous and good for anyone.

aaahh perfect boy.

Guest ml_87

ths u guys for sharing! now, i feel that Mino is closer to us ! like a guy next door not a famous actor :D

i especially love this:

Minho was performing it without actually touching her for a while but the director shouted and told him to perform it seriously after that. When he did as instructed, the movement kinda drew up jessica's dress, which made minho kinda embarrased and didn't dare to touch her as directed for a while

-> i love his embarrassment! so cutie :)

There's another moment when minho was sitting on the steps and the staff was helping him retouch his makeup. Minho very naturally took out a mirror from his the bag where the filming clothes were kept and gaze into the mirror >< As soon as I saw the mirror I recognized it to be the one we're familiar with with the pic drawn by hyesun.... the korean fans also spotted it and started screaming. Minho smiled and eventually kept the mirror back in the bag.

-> he still keeps the mirror given by HS :w00t: :w00t:

honestly, i enjoy the fact that Mino's dance is stiff cauz i love him as an actor more :D

3 of us seating in the dark outside our balcony watching and enjoying the scenes. Although we have many mosquitoe bites but it really worth. :w00t:

Wow!!! How stalkingly fun! I can imagine this scene in my mind. Thank you for all your hard work in Thailand. :lol:

p.s.s thanks 'webby' for the re-account translation of the Cass cf.

Guest Jesw_21

Hi all,

do anyone has /know LMH's confirmed flight no. and timing? Ericmania posted here b4 that the flight no. is OZ444 which has alrdy arrived in Incheon this morning.

is it confirmed he and the crew will be going back korea today, my guess is the TG flight which will arrives in Incheon this evening?

I'll appreciate your great help if anyone of u here tell me the flight no.

many thanks!

Guest stalkingfraud

This will be my last report in Huahin Thailand for our Minho.

Last night he came down about 9pm for the private buffet dinner near the pool side.

He wore a red t-shirt and black pant with hat.

They were having such a great fun as this will be their last night in this resort.

The dinner lasted about 2hrs and most of them are soaking wet cos all of them were being pushed down to the pool.

Around 11pm Minho and his manager walk back to their room and continue party in their private swimming pool.

His manager, the assistants and even the actress of the Etude CF joined them at their pool.

He change into a green bermuda topless jumping up and down like a small kid dancing and laughing so LOUD that we can even hear from our balcony.

3 of us seating in the dark outside our balcony watching and enjoying the scenes. Although we have many mosquitoe bites but it really worth. :w00t:

TELL YOU THIS IS MUCH BETTER THAN WATCHING THEM FILMING IN THE DAY. AS YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM BEHAVING LIKE THIS IN A FILM.

He make our night HIGH :w00t:

i cant control myself so i secretly snap a few pix of him (i feel like a paparazzi) :sweatingbullets: ...its quite blurr but you can tell thats him.

Minho again so mischeviously pushed everyone down the pool...

They stayed up till very late.

Its now 8am and they are still sleeping, we check with the hotel staff Minho will be having his breakfast in the room.

There will be a last photo shoot at the pool later.

I will continue my update again when i'm back in Singapore.

Till then.

P.S yes he did signed Good Luck on the photos and album i gave him bonus was he wrote my name on it. :w00t:

Ah, thanks for the update again :)

I love reading your updates! It makes me all smiley X)

I don't know how much times I've said this but: YOU'RE SO LUCKY!!

I wouldn't ask for anything else in my life to see Minho like that hahahaha.

I'm really glad Minho's having fun!

Guest ml_87

100 fans that meet & Greet,Min Ho so cute.He smiles alway.He very very handsome

Lee Min Ho Meet & Greet at Viranda Spa & Resort ,HuaHin,Thailand 10th ,Apirl 2009 [MV]

*** It's a big file so i have upload it to youtube.

credit: lee min ho thailand

does anyone know the song by Davichi in this clip ?i like it so much :D ths in advance :lol:

There's another moment when minho was sitting on the steps and the staff was helping him retouch his makeup. Minho very naturally took out a mirror from his the bag where the filming clothes were kept and gaze into the mirror >< As soon as I saw the mirror I recognized it to be the one we're familiar with with the pic drawn by hyesun.... the korean fans also spotted it and started screaming. Minho smiled and eventually kept the mirror back in the bag.

-> he still keeps the mirror given by HS :w00t: :w00t:

honestly, i enjoy the fact that Mino's dance is stiff cauz i love him as an actor more :D

can i know when did hye sun give the mirror to min ho?

Azura dear,

WHAT A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE!! :w00t:

Can't wait for your 'paparazzi' pics...you guys turned off your balcony light, right? so you could peak him...kekeke.. B)

anyway, have a save flight back to Sg <3

webby, thank you for sharing fan's account during Cass filming.

I really enjoy her experience. ^^

Poor MinHo, he still has 'Red Carpet' phobia..I hope he slowly could forget it..

our cutie guy, fighting! ^^<3

littlemisssarang, YOU WERE THERE??...wow!

It was an embarrassing moment for him though.. but we were glad he stood up quickly, and smiled :)

he talked about his trip while giving a speech for winning the best new actor rite?...hehe.. cute!

Guest chiara

Fancam of 090403 Busan Fanmeeting

To watch the cut version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Efjtq1DyA

To download the full version, go to LMH's International Forum

Random pic

10p22ow.jpg

12394649912009041200045.gif

HD video of Cass Beer CF (Lee Min Ho 15s version)

2vxr5tj.jpg

Download: DRUNKEN NITE

source:

DC MinHo

minogall clubbox

does anyone know the song by Davichi in this clip ?i like it so much :D ths in advance :lol:

사고쳤어요 (I Made an Accident)

From Davichi in Wonderland

Guest mirca

Dear Azura, we are so happy to hear from you, the live update of LMH in HuaHin.

Even Korean fans were very much pleased for those news.

Take good rest when you get back and pls update pics you took there.

Guest littlemisssarang

maymay, yeap he told the audience about his trip. very cute when he said it. his speech was very down to earth; make you feel close to him when he talks, as if you really know him.

Yeah, and after the arts award, he was walking out and around to the back, i was trying to catch up but couldnt quite follow. He was really excited though; can tell by the way he walked all jumpy and kept a smile/laugh on his face. hahaha.

and hey, don't be disappointed because Min Ho smokes. Its very common among koreans. It is very cold over here, drinking and smoking is pretty normal, especially for men. its to help them warm up. just hopefully he's not too addicted to smoking, so harmful. (i don't smoke though, haha)

cant wait for your pictures, azura

chiara, loved the busan fanmeeting vid. =) hes veryyyy cute in there

Guest mirca

maymay, yeap he told the audience about his trip. very cute when he said it. his speech was very down to earth; make you feel close to him when he talks, as if you really know him.

Yeah, and after the arts award, he was walking out and around to the back, i was trying to catch up but couldnt quite follow. He was really excited though; can tell by the way he walked all jumpy and kept a smile/laugh on his face. hahaha.

and hey, don't be disappointed because Min Ho smokes. Its very common among koreans. It is very cold over here, drinking and smoking is pretty normal, especially for men. its to help them warm up. just hopefully he's not too addicted to smoking, so harmful. (i don't smoke though, haha)

cant wait for your pictures, azura

LMH doesn't drink much. His alcoholic limit is two bottles of beer according to his fans.

On the shooting day of Cass CF, he drank two bottles of cass beer not knowing they were

alcohols (staffs let him drink the beer intentionally for good acting) and he felt dizzy.

Look at the photos on the location, his eyes released due to alcohol).

Guest meimoo*

minho really resemble TOP

and i love his smile

really heart warming ^^

mirca:

2 bottles isn't really bad

but funny staffs.

Guest ml_87

maymay

chiara, loved the busan fanmeeting vid. =) hes veryyyy cute in there

i havent seen any actor whose innocence and inexperience are presented obviously like him on red carpet :lol: a cutie and lovely Mino :D

most of my favorite actors are smokers: AJW, BYJ, and now LMH ;) i find them more manly when smoking :phew:

minho really resemble TOP

and i love his smile

really heart warming ^^

really? i dun think he looks like TOP at all, even with eyeliners :lol: cauz TOP has a higher cheekbone and a bit thin lips. he rarely smiles, too ( but that's what i like in him) :rolleyes:

btw, ths chiara. i've listened to this song several times but cant remember its name :sweatingbullets:

Guest crystalleeminhsia

i havent seen any actor whose innocence and inexperience are presented obviously like him on red carpet :lol: a cutie and lovely Mino :D

most of my favorite actors are smokers: AJW, BYJ, and now LMH ;) i find them more manly when smoking :phew:

really? i dun think he looks like TOP at all, even with eyeliners :lol: cauz TOP has a higher cheekbone and a bit thin lips. he rarely smiles, too ( but that's what i like in him) :rolleyes:

btw, ths chiara. i've listened to this song several times but cant remember its name :sweatingbullets:

Minho should come to Malaysia....We wanna see him too....

Guest 0529x

Hey Azura, I hope you don't mind I posted your live updates in lee minho's community live journal~ I gave full credits to you! Don't worry. Your experience is just so amazing that it inspires me. XD AA The post can be found here .

Btw guys, I have opened weeks 8-12 of lee minho's pictures weekly updates in his live journal.

Links access to the ff so that you guys can download them. No need to be a member this time : ]

week 12

week 11

week 10

week 9

week 8

Guest Jesw_21

Hi Hi,

anyone has any updates on LMH;s departure from thailand today? and arrival in Incheon, Korea tonight?

i need to know any useful info urgently!

thanks! ^^