Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest my_littlefish

my littlefish, I dont know the information about his birthday yet since its far from now.. it would most likely be in june. I'm pretty sure there will be info about it when its near the event. :) its nice to know that you want to come!

i'll try my best to go there ..i just went to korea on february heheheh

so many thai fans wanna join this event ^^

but now i know i'm going crazy abt minho....

if u or other korean fans have any info..plz plz let me know too

thank you so much....

Guest stalkingfraud

i'll try my best to go there ..i just went to korea on february heheheh

so many thai fans wanna join this event ^^

but now i know i'm going crazy abt minho....

if u or other korean fans have any info..plz plz let me know too

thank you so much....

i heard its going to be around june.. (mid june) after he recovers from his leg surgery!

Guest chiara

still photos of Cass Beer CF Filming

33k3qcx.jpg

jl18wx.jpg

4lrq4j.jpg

11ik60z.jpg

you know what, I don't feel jealousy or anything at all when I saw the MV or CF. But to see those pics, I feel different.

That Jessica girl is just too hot to handle :ph34r:

More pictures can be found here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=563206121

Oh, this is already my 3rd post. I think I need to calm myself down. Cleaning up my hard disk which is full of Mino files would be a good idea.

Guest Ploii^^

MEET & GREET LEEMINHO @ VIRANDA RESORT AND SPA HUAHIN 10.04.09 THAILAND

b4a61b1c8934b6835716cd1ce8bd2a71.JPG

30562d14d6714c3c603db6dacfb1690f.JPG

c16fc2ebd475eedc35f1690b97e7c6fc.JPG

4e4fecc28f5f8391454e5362aa4b3671.JPG

0745ce380b126c7ba2597d0ed865124e.JPG

486558913d77c1b9ccfd769d30bc41f8.JPG

633874b1a456678c062639cf8518c12c.JPG

d20291d4b98bfcc9202f0362fdc28c36.JPG

828aa6bd763d001a3a71e3805ff8a0ea.JPG

8c4f695a14761e94234e69f289c09cee.JPG

c25f33326ddc31195822ccd9fd07ba32.JPG

b5ea07fcf89c6ed74225d8c8655c6f84.JPG

256635d2db968b6a5fa520d47dedfbd0.JPG

40ef58bf1774d91f743d1b81a29098fa.JPG

468686e2b97d9a37e922cea6cc79ec9d.JPG

b6c01333e6a9ab6a8abfde9f3a16200a.JPG

16423e57ccde3efe936c9126eeadbfcf.JPG

0ebe5ebf640167a7ef571355487369f2.JPG

d1fd2f0d29a15d6118c7f8fc511c5b08.JPG

PIC FROM MY CAMERA

UPLOAD BY Ploii^^@LEEMINHO THAILAND

CREDIT:WWW.LEEMINHOTHAILAND.COM

It's a small cut from full coverage of Boys Over Flowers on KBS Ent. Relay dated April 4th, 2009.

I've posted the download link for the full cut on BOF thread. Here I reposted it.

But if you want to have just the NG cut, I can cut it later for you.

ok thanks....must have missed it when you first put the link...not sure what I missed anyway cos never seen the whole clips except the NG.....

loved the Minsun kissing scenes NG and F4 (Hyun Joong) swaying from the forceful wind in Jeju....only wuri Min Ho remained steady

Guest ml_87

still photos of Cass Beer CF Filming

http://i44.tinypic.com/33k3qcx.jpg

you know what, I don't feel jealousy or anything at all when I saw the MV or CF. But to see those pics, I feel different.

That Jessica girl is just too hot to handle :ph34r:

More pictures can be found here: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=563206121

Oh, this is already my 3rd post. I think I need to calm myself down. Cleaning up my hard disk which is full of Mino files would be a good idea.

except for this one,it's just a very slight kiss to me :lol: even in this piz, it's too far to see Mino's mouth. how i wish i can see JD kiss like Jessica. ha ha B)

Guest crystalleeminhsia

100 fans that meet & Greet,Min Ho so cute.He smiles alway.He very very handsome

Lee Min Ho Meet & Greet at Viranda Spa & Resort ,HuaHin,Thailand 10th ,Apirl 2009 [MV]

*** It's a big file so i have upload it to youtube.

credit: lee min ho thailand

hey..thank you so much for the video..but i would prefer without the music...i wanna listen to the interview...is it possible for u to upload the orignal version...wanna listen to min ho speaks...thanks...

Guest lovekoreastar

I remember someone is looking for MNet Japan BOF Special Coverage?

Here is the HQ video, split into three parts.

quote]

thanks

I like HQ

But,Sorry

because you paste some I am unable to download

whether or not inform minogall clubbox website

thanks so much :D

Guest kibkae

there is a demonstran during KTT asean in pattaya thailand..hoping lee min ho alright...is someone know how thailand condition now?

what I want to explain here is the protesters are in Pattaya area and now our priminister announced the state of emergency in that area, particularly in Pattaya area.

As far as I know our LMH is in Hua Hin which is in different area, Hua Hin and Pattaya are in the different zone (one is in the east and one is the way to the south).

You can feel comfortable that our LMH is safely from the protester and the political situations.

Anyway, I have seen some pictures taken from Hua Hin. LMH was protected with highest security.

Hopefully he enjoys Hua Hin beach and gets some rest there.

Guest rehanah91

gosh my face was cover half... :tears: i'm the next on his right.

Here's another update from Thailand...

It is 11.30am now in Thailand and Min ho is having a swim outside his room....(he has a private outdoor swiming pool just outside his room.

He was wearing purple t-shirt, white permuda and yellow sneakers in this morning doing the Etude CF.

Again a few of us following him walk toward the Hotel swimming pool....we sat and watched him filming for about 3hrs...from 9am till 11am.

Not much fans today most of the local fans have lefted.

We were being told that he will be down for lunch at 1pm.

Hope i can catch him again....and we managed to pass some photo and album for him to sigh before he enter the hotel lift..... :P

till then i will back to report later cos i wanna go up my room and peek at him swimming now!!!!!

i'm still do not recognize you,what color of outfit are you wearing???

and where are you come from???

Guest chocolateanh

oh em geeeee... so many pics today :wub:many thanks to all of you :wub: you rock!

our Min Ho is very handsome and hottttt.. :wub:

i want to meet him :( and attend to his birthday also :(

maymay, I am actually half korean. I know quite a handful of korean but very poor at writing and reading ^_^

Well, the way Min Ho Oppa looks in pictures is exactly how it is in person.

Tall, slender, and very very handsome. =)

He seems to be a very down to earth guy when i got to talk to him when they had breaks for filming BBF. It was small talks like "your acting is great" and "take care" etc. He gladly said thanks and shook my hand. some times when there are too many people at filming, the crew is very frustrated so i would just leave. But other times, its really nice to see them act. Min Ho oppa is very cute when acting and laughs alot! :) Hyesun too!

He isnt a stuck up celebrity, very happy happy to see fans. But there are conditions when you have to understand that he is in a hurry for something important like during airports. Although I did get to greet him. His english isn't so bad when I talk to him. Heehee, but then i also speak korean.

His skin tone is like medium tan, which is better than too light skin. I think light skin is too girly on a man, so his natural skin tone is perfect. :) he does have little small acne, but not eyecatching. Its not bad to have some, he's only human, right? haha =) and like azura said, he DOES smell good :) everytime im close, i always smell his cologne. haha i guess the man love to smell good for his girl fans. ;]

littlemisssarang, thank you for sharing your experience meet with MinHo.

i'm so glad that he really a nice and very down to earth guy.. :)

thought iv ever heard about his good manner from Azura, but after hearing from you, im more and more love him..hehe.. :blush:

i agree with you, his natural skin tone is juz perfect! i like to see juz the way he is now. im not really into a man with light skin either ^^

geez....i wish i could smell his body... i hope i wouldnt faint..lol

Looking forward your infos about Mino's bday project! THANKS! <3

this one :ph34r:

Im quite curious what was Jessica think about our MinHo after she kiss him like that? :rolleyes:

HE VERY FRIENDLY AND LOVELY

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, OPPA

I VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOU ^^*

I CAN TELL YOU!! :lol:

crystalleeminhsia, same with you..i also wanna hear what was he talking about.. ^^

i hope ericmania will like to post the original recorded. or maybe there is a reason for sharing the fancam like that? :unsure:

share Cass pics again.

this one I capped from Cass screen saver :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee360/maymay2711/Minho/CASS2X_.jpg' alt='CASS2X_.jpg'>

PLEASE DON'T HOTLINK

THANK YOU THAI CHINGU DEUL FOR SHARING LEEMINHO's PICS AT MEET & GREET PARTY.

HE DEFINITELY THE MOST HANDSOME GUY EVER ALIVE! IMO... :wub:

Guest chiara

Random Stuff

Thai fanmeeting

take a closely look at the 3rd pic on the right. ever since the Cass Beer CF, touching his lips like that seems to become his new habit, lol.

15828944a045cda6459f17f0a937bd3e_we.jpg1ce9aed234b375e03e852b73ee50a6c5_we.jpg2ae0b29e1eca278c8ac9d731077748e7_we.jpg

83c149385a066598eaaf159f70cba9b2_we.jpg9a25acd33e90fcd856374ab1b6dfa2df_we.jpga3d610c748863eea2fef4c753f7814ce_we.jpg

aac837bed55b8180b827c761001a542e_we.jpgc43cf222a49baef05eec2df3ba6e95e8_we.jpgc5ba808a185123456fed7bfbbfc97638_we.jpg

da02e962a34d678da6b7b73036708c4f_we.jpgdc8ae908d7851414b423e4dd6c80c48c_we.jpg

Is it the picture of Thai actress Mino picked when he was asked by the host? She's pretty, nice choice.

2hejy9c.jpg

Cass Beer pictures

2012169.jpg

2f085cn.jpg

O, jealousy.. is she fine, so well bred, the perfect girl, a social deb? :phew:

source: DC MinHo

please do not hotlink

Guest chocolateanh

@ maymay for ur question above " his one %7Boption%7D33k3qcx.jpg ph34r.gif

Im quite curious what was Jessica think about our MinHo after she kiss him like that? rolleyes.gif "

I could answer u if I was Jessica :rolleyes: ..but I think she had the same thinking with me ( or us). After she had kissed him like that, she definitely thought " OHHH HE IS AWESOME. I WANT A NON-STOP KISS" :lol::lol: oh my...:wub: just what i will say if i have a chance to KISS HIM LIKE THAT

@ chiara those pics are ADORABLE love them :wub: thank u so much :)

Gosh... so much reports and pictures from LMH's trip to Thailand. Those of you who were there to get up close and personal with him - LUCKY YOU!

Btw, found an English writeup of the Levi's Signature Fanmeeting in Ulsan on 19 April 2009. For those who wish to know what the event is about:

----------------------------------------

Casual denim brand, Signature revealed on the 10th that Lee Minho will be having a fanmeeting.

This fanmeeting will be held on the 19th at Ulsan Lotte Dept. Hyundai Mall.

To be able to go, fans will have to go on www.levisignature.co.kr and enter an event.

This event will go on starting from the 10th to the 15th. Fans must purchase over 30 dollars and go online to enter. On the 12th-17th, for offline, fans can go to Ulsan and purchase over 100 dollars and can participate in the fanmeeting.

It is said on the 18th, the summer Signature photos will be released.

Credit: TheSnowQueen @ ♥Superior Being Lee Min Ho♥