Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Please tell me what the song (in this CF)'s name? Thanks~

sorry dear, unfortunately, i dunno either... :(

chiara, thank you for sharing the lyric <3

also the random MinHo's pix.

i really like this pix; http://i39.tinypic.com/307nr81.jpg

the sofa, the pillow and MinHo's shirt are so blue.. his smiles & his dimple...aahhh so cute! <3 *i almost crazy..@@*

Hello, how can i watch secret campus online?? Can u please give me the link??Thanks

Here's the download link of DRAMA SECRET CAMPUS which was Aired on EBS Station in 2006.

Torrent file: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zwjm2mnoydm

uploaded by me@LeeMinHo's World

Still "a drunken night" with Min Ho :sweatingbullets: Well, what I've read on some comments on YOUTUBE. Some one , I thought not his fans , they said err "not good enough to be a singer but why don't he be an actor, WHAT A WASTE " :lol: :lol: I laughed like hell, gosh he is an actor but that man thought he was a singer. BUt I think his voice isn't bad ,not extremely good enough to be a professor singer but it is great when an actor sings. B) Hahaha I judge his voice now by listening not watching CF right now, cuz If I watch and listen both at the same time, I'm swear in the feet of god, I just say only one word that you may be tired of listening "PERFECT"!!! :D

I agree with you.

Not all actors could sing as good enough as MinHo. Yes they can sing, esp when they are in NORAEBANG. but their voice are so so.

Compare with MinHo sings at Noraebang with Davinchi KMK, his voice isn't bad, i would say his voice is GOOD ^^ *surprised with his vibration's voice hehe*

I think most of us here agree MinHo sings & dances = PERFECT! :lol:

yumeaki, mostly the digital single is sold in online music stores [bugs/melon/dosirak] for a pay-per-download only.

I remember Jang Geunsuk also released a digital single 'Touch-holic' few months ago and we only could pay-per download.

JGS's voice also good.

Same with MinHo, he also wants to focus in acting rather than in music industry.

Sometimes both MinHo and JGS have same ideas.. both are my flower boys... :rolleyes:

yon, if it's not in MD, then where is it? it's look like MD area.. :unsure:

You must be in Seoul right now..lol enjoy Seoul!

but i must say that MD is my fav place...hehe...^^

dun forget to fly to JeJu.. it's a wonderful island B)

Thai chingu deul,

thank you for sharing MinHo's pics in Svarnabhumi airport. MinHo looks so cool! :wub:

you guys R awesome! <3

Today is meet & greet event with MinHo, right? Take tons of pic as much as you can guys ^^

i hope the organizer allows you take pics and fancam...^^ GOODS LUCK!!

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

ZOMG DUNKIN' DONUTS. I'm getting them!! HAHA Finally something k-celebs endorse is available in stores in Singapore~

OMGGG..reaLLy??do they have it in maLaysia too???i hope they do..if not i will hunT DUNKIN CEO in malaysia for not having it here...lol :ph34r: :ph34r: :crazy::lol:

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

wow endorse singapore stufff. COME TO SINGAPORE DEAR MINHO!

i had this dream yesterday night that he came to singapore and he had this fanmeet, i was lucky and had the vip sit but some how i keep hittting him and he keep hitting me with some wooden pole. cant really remewmber the drream but it was so funny.

Guest kimsungjesaranghae

Rgal, thanks for converting the song to mp3 format!

Good to hear positive reviews on his singing but negative reaction to the cf? LOL! I guess fans are just focusing on Minho but if I look at the cf objectively, yeah… I also do not understand what message the company is trying to convene to viewers…

Am a bit confused here. The digital single is an actual CD that will be sold in music stores or is it just a pay-per-download kind of release?

Arrgh, it’s long weekend over here. It is possible to fly to Thailand! But still have work on Good Friday. Anyway, hope he has some good rest over the weekend. Let us see a less tired face when F4 and GHS go to Japan next week!

haha i know right! i actually really like the CF. well.....i really dont get it & what the message was LOL

but then again its a CF, so the company is just trying to SELLLL the freaking beer xD

(although i think using lee minho was a bad idea because most of his fans are underage? even if i love that cf hah)

&&&& im pretty sure its an actual single CD (:

Being as objective as possible, i'd say i like the cass mv. I think the version with minho singing sounds much better than the english version. His voice and the song really fits the CF. But I wouldn't like the song as much if I were not watching the video. But all in all, i'm pleasantly surprised by the change in image and the whole production. Looks good although i prob wasn't prepared for such a seductive image. But i'm liking the abrupt change anyway.

i so agree! like i LOVEEE THATTTT CF! and the song (:

and def, i dont like the english version (lol no offense)

i actually lovee the song, its on my ipod & i listen to it 24/7

but yeah, although he may not be a pro singer, i like his voice (: and i wasnt expecting that!

haha i like changes.

people shouldnt keep comparing LEEMINHO with GOOJUNYPO.

as sad as it sounds D: , BOF is OVERRR.

&& LEEMINHO is coming back with a new , "fresh" loook <3

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

muahaha...

sweet_maple, i think our staffs are still drooling for Cass CF. they forgot their job!

shamien7 has juz collapsed into ashes! and i dunno about hagumi chan... where is she now???? i hope she doesnt faint bcoz of the hotness Mino @ Cass CF :lol:

lol maymay chan...u get that right...lol...me *faints* millions time...puRe hoTTneSSS in that CF...lol even thE girL (jessiCa g0mez i thiNk)...doesNt looK sexier than MINHO....bahahhaha

siNce miNho already in thaiLand...i hoPe i caN fly there right awaY...(if i manaGe to c0nVince my mMMy deaRie so i caN meet minHo)...lol :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest ml_87

Some one , I thought not his fans , they said err "not good enough to be a singer but why don't he be an actor, WHAT A WASTE " :lol: :lol: I laughed like hell, gosh he is an actor but that man thought he was a singer.

well, that person may not know him but he still realize his potential acting! good job, Mino! :lol:

V stalkingfraud, I completely agree. As an actor (or should I say, a rising actor), he should be more versatile, expanding his horizons and to gain more experience because Lee Min Ho CAN'T be Goo Jun Pyo forever. Sure, we all love him in BoF, but as an actor, he obviously doesn't want to be known only as Jun Pyo. I really hope some fans would understand this, especially in Korea. And him singing in this cf? Not a problem for me. That's what most actors do (especially if they have the talent), right?

Yeah I was looking at like Mnet, Cyworld..etc and reading the comments. Some of them were like REALLY negative. I guess I understand but I mean, they just don't understand he's not going to debut as a singer! Give the guy a break! You know? Hahaha.

I agree with you. I mean, he doesn't have the BEST voice, but he's an actor..not a singer. Like Hyunjoong..he wasn't so GOOD at acting..he's a singer.

In MY opinion, I like the song and the video :P

I also think so many people are used to seeing Minho as Joonpyo. I LOVED Joonpyo ..his character and all but soooner or later he has to be different. Show a different side of him. I wish people would just understand :mellow:

i really love the idea of HS's appearance in the next part of Cass! :rolleyes:

totally agree with the senctences in bold. huge success of JP role is such a pressure on him! if he cant escapse from it, he may be able to only play similar roles 4ever.

this Cass CF is both a challene and opportunity for Mino. i think that fans need to distinguish between Mino- Jun Pyo!

in an article, Mino said that his dream is to become an actor whom respected by the juniors! he didnt say that he wants a lot of fans B) but a good actor. that what i admire in him :lol:

Mino hwaiting!

btw, i wanna know what is the genenal resonse to the CF from Korean fans? anyone lives in Korea can give us the imformation plz! :lol:

Guest mirca

btw, i wanna know what is the genenal resonse to the CF from Korean fans? anyone lives in Korea can give us the imformation plz! :lol:

Responses are amazing in most portals in Korea. Viewing numbers and comments, recommendation numbers

are huge. Girls excited on this mv. Of course there are minor opinions rarely but it's just okay.

And on the charts the song "Extreme" ranks high even though it's just a cf digital single.

Responses are amazing in most portals in Korea. Viewing numbers and comments, recommendation numbers

are huge. Girls excited on this mv. Of course there are minor opinions rarely but it's just okay.

And on the charts the song "Extreme" ranks high even though it's just a cf digital single.

Thanks sis mirca ...its heartwarming to know of the amazing response in Korean portals. LMH rocking them all!

I cant wait for an announcement of his next drama or movie!

Guest mirca

Thanks sis mirca ...its heartwarming to know of the amazing response in Korean portals. LMH rocking them all!

I cant wait for an announcement of his next drama or movie!

All LMH fans are eager to hearing his new project but we should wait until fall of this year.

He has to remove metal rod and should take some rest and exercises...

thanks for sharing the korean news mirca....feels relieved to know that most Korean fans loved the Cass cf after reading non favourable comments of Minho cos of the cf in other sites...personally I loved that Min Ho wants to try new things and he never claimed that he wants to be singer...even said that I loved his voice....maybe I'm bias :P ....he's really sexy and hot in Cass cf and sometimes looks really young ....not a trace of Jun Pyo there except when he smile slightly....

can't wait to see today's fan meeting pix....reading from thai site he's wearing white shirts with green short....

Guest ml_87

well, ths so much mirca! it's really a relief. dun know what's its rank in Mnet now? *go to check* :D

All LMH fans are eager to hearing his new project but we should wait until fall of this year.

He has to remove metal rod and should take some rest and exercises...

yeah, i do wish him a real rest. wow, dun imagine how does he look after 1 month of rest and excercise, more abs? :w00t: :w00t:

thanks for sharing the korean news mirca....feels relieved to know that most Korean fans loved the Cass cf after reading non favourable comments of Minho cos of the cf in other sites...personally I loved that Min Ho wants to try new things and he never claimed that he wants to be singer...even said that I loved his voice....maybe I'm bias :P ....he's really sexy and hot in Cass cf and sometimes looks really young ....not a trace of Jun Pyo there except when he smile slightly....

can't wait to see today's fan meeting pix....reading from thai site he's wearing white shirts with green short....

he does sing well. i have listened to many actors sing and i have to say some famous korean singers's voice is not as good as him. :rolleyes: although Mino can become a good singer, i still love a Mino actor the most ;)

EDIT

wow, DUNKIN COFFEE! *go to watch* :lol:

Guest shamien7

All right...is there any jinx to transform myself into that particular DD papercup in Mino's hand from that CF???

Yesterday i died numerous times bcoz of his hotness and today due to his cuteness??? If dying is this good, I'm willing to die everday for him!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

*Scram to drown ownself in few dozens of DD*