Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mirca

what is the title of the song of the Cass Beer CF?

LMH' s digital single "Extreme" is the title song. It was released this morning

on cyworld, Melon, Mnet music .

Guest lonestar

everybody here has already said it a gazillion times but i just have to say it once again..

minho is FREAKING HOT! like omg omg omg......

i was expecting him to be super hot when the first few CF photos were released BUT not to such an extent... the CF is way above my expectations!! Im still spazzing crazily over the MV, he's so good-looking.. how is that even possible???? I love the scenes of him changing into the different outfits (dang, he looks good in anything <3)

minho is so versatile.. oh man, now i cant wait to see him in his next drama. He's so gonna blow us away once again <3

thanks everybody for all the updates on our hottie Minho!

Guest chocolateanh

my 1st post on soompi..i'm always a silent reader but i cant be anymore when I saw Cass CF :P ...WOWWWWW.....MINHO IS REALLY HOTTTTT AND SEXYYY

he's the sexiest of the sexy :rolleyes::lol: love him love him :rolleyes: < thank u my minho, u bring me back to the world of 12-15 years old fangirling :lol: >

thanks all ppl who posted his pics and clip,etc. :)

A notice from STARHAUS about the releasing of LeeMinHo digital single album 'Extreme' today

---------------------------

[소식] 디지털 싱글 ‘Extreme’ 발매

2009/04/09

안녕하세요.

이민호 홈페이지 관리자 입니다.

이민호의 디지털 싱글이 오늘 4월 9일 온라인을 통하여 발매 되었습니다.

이번 곡은 익스트림 ‘2xtreme’ 이라는 제목의 곡으로 ‘끊임없는 열정으로 세상에 도전하는 무한한 가능성을 가진 젊음’이란 의미로 당당하고 솔직한 이민호씨의 모습과 매우 닮아 있습니다.

OB맥주의 신제품인 ‘카스 2X (이엑스)’의 CF곡으로 제작된 뮤직비디오는 최근 젊은 층의 ‘익스트림(Extreme)’한 감성 코드를 ‘쿨(Cool)’하게 표현했다고 할 수 있는데요, 감성적인 이민호씨의 음색과 어우러져 소년의 모습에서 옴므파탈까지 이민호씨의 매력을 다시 한번 느낄 수 있으실 것이라고 생각합니다.

4월9일부터 각종 음원 사이트를 통하여 스트리밍 서비스가 되고 있으며 4월 10일부터 벨소리, 컬러링 등의 서비스가 시작 될 예정입니다.

이민호씨의 새로운 모습에 많은 응원 부탁 드리며, 앞으로의 활동에도 많은 기대 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

------------------------

A news clip about Cass 2X MV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMjTicDBL4E

2X Toon ^^

11jx368.jpg

Cass

Vivian, thanks for the Etude Shop.

where is it ???? don't say it's in Myeongdong area.

oohh..yes it is!! :w00t:

They still have Jang Geunsuk & Go Ara poster at the leftside corner.. :lol:

Guest funkindagirl

but i really liked the way he etched out "X" at the end~ so cool. Not only was it for the 2X name (?) but also as if saying "No, you can't get a piece of me"... :unsure: ......... :D

Yeah that part made me laugh...Minho turned into a bad boy and rejected her! lol :D

Whoa, the Cass beer CF is way better than my expectation. To be honest, I don't fancy his look (actually, my main grip is more on his hairstyle. the smokey eyes are cool though) on some of the pictures prior to the release of this CF. But the cameraman really captured all his good angles. The whole CF is oozing with hotness that seriously... it is not tagged 'PG'? :P

The song suits his voice though I think his dancing is still a bit stiff. But there isn't much slick moves required from him so it's ok.

It's good to see another side of Minho. Is this guy versatile or what? ;)

Yeah I was thinking that. I wonder if this CF is allowed to play in the daytime? I would've thought it'd be after 9pm or something because it smoulders with hotness. xD

I think his dancing was stiff and a bit awkward too, but then I expected that when I saw his dance practice clip. He just makes me laugh when he dances, he's not terrible though and did well enough for someone who isnt a trained dancer.

now, all i wish is to see Mino and HS in 1 CF. i'm too greedy! :P

Im with you on that! It would be adorable if they did a CF together!!

I think Jessica & Minho have the sexy thing going on but Minho and Hyesun have the cutesy factor.

ONE thing I want to complain about: I say Jessica Gomez touched Minho WAYY too much! Haha anyone else agree?

Yes she did! The amount of touching up burnt my eyes.

Especially Minho feeling up and down her leg when they were dancing. haha

But Jessica is really beautiful, and I think they look really good together.

^hehehe his english in the korean version is not bad..so maybe he might be singing the english one too hahaha...the song is pretty catchy..i wish it was just only minho...

Yeah his english isnt bad, I loved it when he said 'drunken night' lol

for a beer ad, it sure is over the top.

the sullen/sulky/sexy image suits him to a T so it's a gd move on min ho's part to take it even though i think his dancing needs more work. but i think jessica looks a tad too slick for him? Am surprised at his singing though. surprisingly good :D

Guest samgirl

i was thinking the whole while I was watching the CF ; that if only YEH was casted to play Jessica's role; the CF would definitely be wayy over the top! YEH and Mino sharing the same screen would be HOT!

Guest ml_87

is he really the one singing this ; even the english part?

yes, he is :lol:

u guys should listen to the digital single. it's much better than the mp3 version released yesterday :lol:

wonder what's he doing now in Thailand? B)

Guest samgirl

really? well his english is really good; i thought someone did the voice over on the english part of the single

Finally Mino's pix in Bangkok is come! thank you. MORE PLEASE...^__^

no Park Shin Hye???

mashi, thanks for the fancam's links too. He surely attracted many people. He's so tall!! ^^

-edit

added 1 pix of Mino arrived @ Suvarnabhumi airport -Bkk :wub:

wl9nag.jpg

cr: as tagged

-----

updated pix from his official site

minho_kr51.jpg

minho_kr52.jpg

CREDIT: STARHAUS +PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

Guest lanladay

He's very tall and really nice. He smiled and waved to fans who waited for him in front of the entrance.

(We shouted 'Min Ho, Min Ho' and he waved and smiled. How cute!!~)

But there're not many fans as I think. (I mean at the 7th entrance that I waited today and to Thai fans in this forum I really don't know that There're MH fans who waited for him at another entrance ... I just say what I saw today naka)

Fancam at Suvarnabhumi airport

minhobypuinuna.th.jpg

minhobypuinuna02.th.jpg

Credit : Pui nuna

I'll post some clips later ^^~