Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest chiara

bluury image- sexy?!? thankx ciara for the picture. (((((:

ahh cant wait to see the whole cf!!

is that a bluury image of young-junpyo in the 2nd picture .. ..

you're welcome. nope, it's not our young junpyo.

it's our young minho, lol.

I believe it was taken from the BOF wrap up party.

chiara, how r u? how's d school?

that blurry pic make me so curious!... he wears goldy outfit, though... :rolleyes:

what's his schedule today? a stalker has his today's pictures..awesome! ^^

well actually I will have an exam tomorrow. But I just can't help refreshing any pages related to minho like every 5 minutes while reading my boring book, lol.

Those stalkerish pics are from BOF wrap up party. I just found another one.

5e5th5.jpg

credit: DC Minho

please do not hotlink

Thanks Chiara and ml_87 and maymay for the pix!!!

Our Min Ho really looked handsome on those pictures from the BOF wrap up party.

Was he wearing leather pants? sexy!!!

Guest ml_87

sexie pants! but Mino really fits vest, right? manly, manly!!

at first, i think his hair in the party is a bit weird :D but the last piz chiara posted, it looks nice!

i wonder why the Cass CF's release is so late? it's 12 pm in Korea now!

more piz from wrap-up party! i think again guys, his hair looks weird. ha ha

49d38b654a960_f.jpg

49d38e7f8ff1b_f.jpg

49d38e819d042_f.jpg

cre: DC Minho

Min Ho's dance practice session was tooo darn cute. I'm having major GJP withdrawal. I don't know when I can get over it. :blush:

baqinardo, as much as I enjoy April fool, I think there are thresholds of doing it. and saying someone is in accident is one of them.

I couldn't have stated better myself. Thanks 'chiara'.

Guest SpongBob

He is a very talented actor. I did enjoy his performent in BOF. I could feel his pain, happiness,...through his facial, eyed expressions. This guy will have a great future in the entertainment world. Good luck!

Guest mirca

Sorry for the Cass CF LMH version delay.

Dance practicing vod was to be released on April 1st IMO.

Anyway it will soon be on air.

Yesterday LMH shoot ETUDE cf outside Seoul so he was late

for the farewell party.

LMH stayed up late at night with F4 members at the hotel bar and

noodle house accoarding to his fans.

He deserved farewell party with his colleagues.

Korea's flower boy

20090330.094623_lee_min_ho.jpg

All eyes are on the model-turned-actor as he takes on a role that's sure to propel him to stardom.

At a red carpet for a local awards show, 22-year-old actor Lee Min-ho tripped and almost fell flat on his face.

Lee, however, is no falling star. In fact, he is Korea's biggest name to come out of the entertainment scene this year following his appearance as the male lead in Boys Over Flowers.

The Korean drama is the newest version of the popular Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango to hit the television screens. The drama has helped launch careers of Asian stars, especially those acting the male lead, a role that was previously played by Taiwan's Jerry Yan (Meteor Garden) and Japan's Jun Matsumoto (Hana Yori Dango). Yan went on to become one of the first pan-Asian idols while Matsumoto went on to do the movie version, which was a hit across the region.

Lee is a model-turned-actor like Yan and fans of the franchise have even pointed out his physical resemblance to the Taiwanese heartthrob.

This is Lee's biggest break so far and playing Goo Joon Pyo (Dao Ming Si in the Taiwan version and Domyoji Tsukasa in the Japanese version) has assured him that he won't be languishing in anonymity for long.

Lee debuted in 2005 in the drama Love Hymn, appearing as a minor character. His first lead role came in 2007 in Mackerel Run, an 8-part high-school drama.

Playing the rich spoiled brat in Boys Over Flowers could be anyone's trump card, a surefire way to stardom and Lee is sowing the fruits of that now, with many endorsements including Levi's, LG Telecom, Samsung Anycall, Trugen, Market O, Cadillac CTS, Samsung, Cass beer and Dunkin' Donuts.

Aside from acting, Lee has also received an offer to do a digital single as part of an advertisement for Cass beer. This more or less resembles the career path that the Taiwanese cast took, leading them to form a boy group named F4 after the same name in the drama.

In a recent interview, Lee displayed a tenacity that he would need once he becomes more famous. "Victory is not as important as possessing a fighting spirit. My motto is to not give up even if I fail. I think to have that attitude is just beautiful."

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews...330-131921.html

from The Korea Herald/Asia News Network

sis mirca..thanks for the updates on our Minho

Guest webby

Ahh.. it's post BOF, and i'm here finally to post abt my tots on minho. Needless to say everyone here loves his acting in BOF. I know a lot have mentioned how expressive his eyes are when he acts. For me, I think the part that stuck out to me the most was his voice and how he uses it which surprises me. I first realized it when he said "everyday everyday" to jandi on the swing scene. It just sounded very different, very expressive, very uncertain, all the emotions he was trying to portray as he edged in for the kiss. He says that's his favorite scene in the drama, and yeah, he totally nailed it, kiss and all. The second time was when he blurted jandi's name the very first time when his memory was successfully jolted before he jumped into the pool to save her. The third time he did it was when he said "let's marry" in the cable car in the last epi. just those 4 words 결혼하자 totally blew me away.. LOL. and jandi still managed to reject his proposal at that point. All I can say is they have impressively good mics to capture those subtle differences and i'm liking it! As for how expressive his eyes/facial expressions are, i love epi 3, the bar scene when he was gazing at jandi. That one scene totally spoke pure love and adoration. Too bad he didn't get to enact that again in the later episodes since there was a lot of angst taking place. I remember reading the interview with the scriptwriter and she was asked about her thought on the actors. She said both minho and jihoo seemed to walk right out of the manga. but the end result, ie the Goo junpyo and Yoon jihoo we see is not exactly what she had thought of. Junpyo was supposed to be cool and a bit cruel, but the actors had their own way of portraying the character. Minho was more affectionate and playful and added that touch, while jihoo's character who was supposed to be warm and gentle became more hesitant in matters and mature for his age, something along the lines. I like the added touch that minho gave Goo junpyo, it's something i did not see in the previous two HYD versions and is uniquely goo junpyo.

LMH stayed up late at night with F4 members at the hotel bar and

noodle house accoarding to his fans.

if this is the same place i read somewhere on the korean blog, was hyesun with them too? if she was there, according to what i read, minho and kimjoon didn't drink much becoz they have low alcohol tolerance. Kimbum and Hyunjoong drank more. And one netizen said hyesun could drink 3 bottles of soju. (i know that's a lot, i wonder whether that's true).

dc7l3c.jpg

cr: minho gal

xaxenp.jpg

cr:daum minho gal

Guest oc-ca

I just found this on YT

of LMH singing karaoke. He has a pretty good voice.

I'm looking forward to the F4 album. We already know Kim Hyun Joong and Kim joon can sing. And so can Goo Hye Sun. I wonder if Kim Bum's voice is good as well.

F4 & Jandi are going to be around for a while I think!

Guest tofumui

Lee Min Ho dongsaeng..keke

(he's 1 year younger than me)

I was stunned by your permed hair

How you're willing enough to change to get into the role :blush:

There will be no other Jun Pyo other than Lee Min Ho!

The different emotions of Goo Jun Pyo

the unbelievable stare

the stare who sees right through

the jealousy parts

the silly smile for simple things

the face of shocked and denial

the face of the man who's in love

all packed in the emotion of your eyes

The way you portray your character so different from your usual self :P

I want to see more of the shy and childish Lee Min Ho..

Who suddenly blushed with the people's compliments

Who get shy and nervous for a kiss scene

Who gets up after a fall

Who stay humble despite the big stardom

Who had his own version of a catwalk

Who does push-ups before filming and get strip

Who get along fine even with the kids.. :rolleyes:

As you've said, that no matter what happened before due to your accident, it all paid off! In a way you can't imagine that it was destined. And you'll never be a cast of BOF if it didn't happen. Much deserve of praise, you're a promising actor!

We'll try hard to stop seeing you as Joon Pyo in you future projects.

But we won't forget it's the character we came to love and drawn us to you!

I hope, really hoping your management agency will let you appear on a variety shows with the other BOF cast.

We miss you there big time!

So that we could see more glimpse of the real Lee Min Ho!

Lee Min Ho..Fighting!! :D

--and guys thank you for the pics, I had no access to LMH japan site. For the articles and SC's, I felt the emptiness too, knowing this is the finale for the drama. :(

awww that was an awesome writeup.. and i really miss seeing him every mon and tues.. he definitely knew how to express his emotions thru his eyes and i hope i'll see him in something new soon..

webby i totally agree with you..not only minho used his expressive eyes, he really knows how to use voice..as an example, when JP had an amnesia..the way he talked to JD was so different..so cold..but when JP came back, the tone of his voice changed to a more concern affectionate JP who loves JD..he really knows how to use his voice in the right time. you can tell he is mad, sad, or happy...aww min ho..even though you are two years younger than me, i still love you..can't wait for your next project!