Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest budibudi

thanks KJE_chocolate. I can't believe the majority of BOF fans haven't picked this up yet. This is ridiculous, I can't read Korean, but I'm trusting the gist of it from your previous post. I knew something was up since JH was on-screen all the time, it was getting so irritating... I can't believe they'd do something like this, I wonder how the original manga writer thinks/thought about this.

That makes me angry

Guest christiane

Today I read the interview of the writer, Yoon Ji Ryon and got mad.

First, JP was not the main leaing man but JH was according to her interview.

that s how i felt watching the second season of BOF. how they tried so hard to convince us about the so call "legitimate relatinshionship" between JD and JH. how the fans respond to this were nearly closed to terrorist actions... :lol: ..glad they reacted like that. B)

how could they just imagined that fans of hanadan could be able to root for JH-JD couple as we have an awesome LMH in JP's character. In fact if they wanted to make JH and JD credible they should have cast a "more awesome" actor than LMH. I m not despising KHJ, just his acting but imagine his friend Il Woo in JH character... ;) anyway luckely for us ...

LMH it is your last acting as JP so hope PD and writer won t destroy those moments cos u really deserve a great end after all the writer did to u. I hope some fans will just put some comments on the official thread of BOF saying how they were so ridiculous to think about us despising the character of JP and how they made the story totally wrong on focusing on a JH's character instead of our JP.

LMH save the show I think

I am going to stalk u from now :lol:

Guest ml_87

mirca: agree with u! does the writer have some problems? she must have read the manga. and is the name of the drama: BOys over flowers? JP is F4's leader, BOF must be about him mostly! and i wonder after Mino's excellent acting in the 1st part, she cant realize that putting JH to the main lead is a bad decision?

yeah, so everything is clear. she makes our GJP sometimes like a dumb <_< but Mino' acting still makes Jp character hotter and hotter. never mind! the scriptwriter is so funny! ;)

but i think that JH's screen time in part 2 cant be more than JP's :D ( i counted it . ha ha )

Mino is so funny! look at the way he's runnig! ha ha :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3-cTQTC-G8

Thanks sis for the info on the content of the writer's interview..

every avid follower of the manga knows who the lead is. I've seen Japanese and Taiwan versions. It's hard to fathom why writer think like this. anyway its good its ending already, hope we see Minho in new drama or movie soon!

Guest kinkie_lass

i haven't been here in ages, but a post in LJ linked me back here. boy i am so pissed off at the stupid writer! although i've always been rooting for tsukasa i never hated rui in fact i pitied him. but i hated ji hoo to the core (JH not KHJ) that i didn't watch BOF as frequent as i used to.

although they tried to ruin Jun Pyo by butchering his character we can say that fans' love saved the ending and it is all thanks to the wonderful Lee Minho.

i predict bright future for this hottie.

oh well the writer didn't do her research..anyhow regardless, minho took care of JP's character..despite of the writer's evil plans, min ho still gave us the impression that he is indeed the main lead and the one true love for JD..and plus GHS and MH's chemistry onscreen is too good that even though they had short scenes together, the fans kept wanting for more..

The writer is out of her mind planning to make Rui the main character. Did she think that she is the creator of Hana Yori?? Thanks for sharing this important news, I defintely will stay away from her work in the future, because the woman is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody puts our Minho/JunPyo aside.

Thank you for a summary of the article.

As a fan of MinHo, I guess we've all become a little overprotective but I'm actually proud that no matter how much they've made us suffer by

giving MinHo less screen time in BoF, we've all remained calm and mature fans and just enjoyed whatever MinHo-time they gave us.

But this time they've really let us down big-time.

I came to this thread hoping to see new pcitures and possibly BTS articles but to my dissmay such a negative article was brought up.

Isn't writing a script the same as writing a simple homework for school? Your paper will be worthless if you don't do even just a little research.

She already has so many and readily avaliable materials to base her scripts on, the manga, the anime and the taiwanese and japanese versions. So Where the hell did she get the idea that JiHoo is supposed to be the lead. It's not like she had to climb a mountain to dig up info on HanaDan.

The writer should have never done that interview, it will only cause an outrage to not only MinHo fans but also Hana Yori Dango fans.

I realy hope MinHo never gets to work with Group 8 again. Unless it's a really big project and this time he'll be given the credit he derserves.

i wished they got the hong sisters to write the script since i think the PD works well with them..but i guess enough of the negativity..because in the end...MinHo/JP captured a lot of fans..and it shows that his charisma, talent, and hot looks overcame the obstacles..you can't stop LMH from spreading the love hahaha...can't wait for his next project..maybe he would do a melodrama..he is really good at emotional scenes..his abs are to die for oh i meant hahaha his eyes..in epi 24 i loved the car scene when he was mad..and i like baddie GYP once in a while..he looks so hot when he is angry and plus i love the beanie look!

Guest ml_87

i think the writer does realize Jp's popularity. so she tried to increase JH's screentime cauz his acting is not good enough. i mean they need to make this character more prominent ! and to some extent, all the scriptwriter did is to make JH become an angel whom u cant find in this world and JP become a humble whom u can find everywhere. ha ha, just kidding :D

btw, anyone in this thread comes to Mino's birthday event in Korea? i wanna combine my holiday there with this fan meeting. but i dun know where i would live cauz i cant afford the rent :D

EDIT

anyone knows why Mino doesnt attend the " goodbye Ji Hoo" event today? he's too busy? i dun know whether Hye Sun would come or not. but i wanna see her and our Mino :D

Guest Jillwithercraft

I am happy for Min Ho... for whatever it takes, he portrayed Goo Jun Pyo well and it gave him more opportunity for his career and I can't wait for his next series.

Guest darling138

mirca: agree with u! does the writer have some problems? she must have read the manga. and is the name of the drama: BOys over flowers? JP is F4's leader, BOF must be about him mostly! and i wonder after Mino's excellent acting in the 1st part, she cant realize that putting JH to the main lead is a bad decision?

yeah, so everything is clear. she makes our GJP sometimes like a dumb <_< but Mino' acting still makes Jp character hotter and hotter. never mind! the scriptwriter is so funny! ;)

but i think that JH's screen time in part 2 cant be more than JP's :D ( i counted it . ha ha )

Mino is so funny! look at the way he's runnig! ha ha :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3-cTQTC-G8

I guess she still hasn't realized that she made a bad decision to put JH to the main lead. That's why we still have seen a lot of Mr Perfect, Superman, Angel-from above JH in ep. 24. No wonder the rating is down.

What a pathetic script-write!!!

Guest funkindagirl

That's why they didn't gave enough line of JP's role at the 2nd half of the drama.

They had to give highlight on JP's character in the beginning because LMH has no

stardom and public knowledge and after the New Cal episode, they tried to

focus on JH's character as a leading character. So she put the gravity on JH

afte Macao location scene. And JH and JD had to be together so much.

But on the contrary JP's character gained a syndrome and they were

curious of the viewer's response. And that's why this drama lost

its power at the second half.

Yesterday's rating was lowered 1% and this shows viewers lost their

interest on BOF.

If they kept on giving importance on JP's character they would have

gained higher rating.

WHAT?? So its the writers horrible mixed up perception of the original story that led to JH taking over as leading man?

I cant believe what she said about LMH having no stardom so they had to highlight JP's character. That is utterly ridiculous. Why would they cast LMH in the first place if they were just thinking about popularity status.

Why does popularity have to come into it when you're scripting the drama?? JUST FOCUS ON THE REAL STORY WOMAN!

Guest wisewiind

I found the whole scriptwriter thing is really ridicullous. Normally I'm more like a silent reader but reading that news about that writer is really get into my nerve. I don't know how ppl can call her as a scriptwriter but I'm pretty sure her brain is no different than a cow...a very stupid cow.