Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest ml_87

OMG, both Mino and KJ are hot in the sauna scene! topless! oh, i'm really surprised when watching it! but i think Mino's body is hotter! he has such nice body! just need to eat more! ha ha

and of course, JP's expression! great job again! i'm tired of compliment our Mino! but i still have to!! i'm both scared and sad when Jp visited his dad! dun surprise that Mino will get most of the awards this year :D

hahaha... we saw Mino topless again! HOT! :w00t:

agree..agree.. agree with you ml_87, the scene while JP visits his dad really intense and sad!

we could see JP's emotions thru his eyes, and another great acting from Mino.. *2 thumbs up*

i would not tire of compliment our Mino, he deserves it! ^__^

michibangs, thanks a lot for the screen caps <3

090330 YTN Star - BOF BTS

090330 YTN Star - Star Battle 'Kkotboda Namja' Lee Min Ho vs Kim Hyun Joong

YTN

Excerpt from an article in Seoulbeats : POST-BOF: LEE MIN HO and KIM HYUN JOONG

------------

Now for the news. It's been widely announced that final filming took place on the night of March 29th, ending a 5-month long filming period. The production team has announced that fans will be "appeased" with their finished product.

The end brings the cast on a whirlwind-gruelling filming schedule from all over Korea to Macau and back to an aquatic centre in Incheon. Everyone in the main cast was involved.

Post-BOF, Lee Minho was first to express his afterthoughts. On location he had been numb to end-of-filming and all that goes with it but upon reaching home it finally struck him that everything Goo Jun Pyo was no more. Met with a heavy heart, he had this to say on his web page on the 30th:

"This is the last time I'm writing as Goo Jun Pyo. Filming ended today and it didn't hit me that all has ended till I got home.

I don't know why but there's this empty feeling and I can't sleep. From Autumn 2008 to Spring 2009, it's been neither a long nor short duration… and it's been a difficult time for everyone. In the time that filming was ongoing, accidents on and off set were especially many therefore when I felt like I was having a particularly hard time I would wish for filming to end quickly. But everytime this happened, I thought of the fans and all the support they'd given me which gave me the strength to spur on to the finish.

I will always remember the love and support everyone has bestowed upon me and this will make a better Lee Minho in the future. I hope you guys will keep anticipating more from me."

credit: pinkranger@seoulbeats

Guest joeydragonlady

It's possible that he'll have another series or a movie in the works after this.

Seriously, he must have he's just not a pretty face after all, the guy has

great acting chops. Lots of luck Min Ho oppa. I can't wait for your next project!

Guest mirca

Today I read the interview of the writer, Yoon Ji Ryon and got mad.

First, JP was not the main leaing man but JH was according to her interview.

That's why they didn't gave enough line of JP's role at the 2nd half of the drama.

They had to give highlight on JP's character in the beginning because LMH has no

stardom and public knowledge and after the New Cal episode, they tried to

focus on JH's character as a leading character. So she put the gravity on JH

afte Macao location scene. And JH and JD had to be together so much.

But on the contrary JP's character gained a syndrome and they were

curious of the viewer's response. And that's why this drama lost

its power at the second half.

Yesterday's rating was lowered 1% and this shows viewers lost their

interest on BOF.

If they kept on giving importance on JP's character they would have

gained higher rating.

As LMH's fan I felt the deepest anger from my heart to the writer. How dare

you ruined my precious JP(Tsukasa)'s character like this?

But now she revealed her intention and it's no use crying over split milk.

She also killed JH, and JD's character, too.

As we all know LMH did his best effort even his lines were so scarce and

awkward.

I also read the script written despising JP's character but don't want to

tell the details.

Guest l0s3r

im with you,mirca.

what the heck!!

die writer!!what are you thinking???

hanadan is about dt/mt not rh/mt.

then why is it jundi in the ending?(is it??)

now im beginning to doubt the ending of bof... <_<

omo!

i wonder the writer 'READ' the original manga??? @_@

eventho i havent read it yet, but reading from all of you who have read the manga or watched J-HYD, the story must belongs to Tsukasa-Makino [JP-JD].

she has destroyed the storyline!!! >,<

that's why the rating goes lower...bcoz the scene of JH-JD was more than JP-JD *sighs*

but among of that, i'm glad fans give lots of respect and compliment to LMH for his great acting.

i'm gonna miss JP..but waiting for Mino's next projects...

Mino fighting!!

Guest kje_chocolate

omo!

i wonder the writer 'READ' the original manga??? @_@

eventho i havent read it yet, but reading from all of you who have read the manga or watched J-HYD, the story must belongs to Tsukasa-Makino [JP-JD].

she has destroyed the storyline!!! >,<

that's why the rating goes lower...bcoz the scene of JH-JD was more than JP-JD *sighs*

but among of that, i'm glad fans give lots of respect and compliment to LMH for his great acting.

i'm gonna miss JP..but waiting for Mino's next projects...

Mino fighting!!

I have read that interview too, it's funny that they are really want make Yoon- Geum couple as the main couple and not Goo Geum Couple. That's why in another interview, PD and writer said maybe they will have different ending, not like manga or other version.

But they never know that Min Ho became a syndrome :rolleyes:

As LMH's fan I felt the deepest anger from my heart to the writer. How dare

you ruined my precious JP(Tsukasa)'s character like this?

But now she revealed her intention and it's no use crying over split milk.

She also killed JH, and JD's character, too.

As we all know LMH did his best effort even his lines were so scarce and

awkward.

I also read the script written despising JP's character but don't want to

tell the details.

thanks for sharing mirca....feels so outrage for LMH....no wonder they butchered Jun Pyo's character....gain more respect for LMH on how he make do with minimal and scarce line....some of his scenes don't even have any lines ....only from his various facial expression we know what he thinks

By performing above and beyond expectations, Min Ho has proven to all that had doubted his ability. If the interview with the BOF writer is true, I find it rather disturbing. It would be appalling if Hana Yori Dango would conclude with a Rui & Makino ending, rather than the obvious. I guess business is such, you don't care who you step on, until such recognition is proven, nonetheless, a very sad fact. However, I'm not worried at all for Min Ho. Min Ho has the talents, looks, and grace of an A list star, with his determination and potential, there's vast opportunities to explore. If one does not possessed such, It would be a cause for concern.

* Min Ho, is totally humble and awesome, it must have been difficult to perform with all kinds of stressful situation. I'm glad I got the chance to enjoy Min Ho and his awesome acting and beautiful body. As Madame Kang stated best " give and take", I gave out 3 months of my time and got the opportunity to watch a gorgeous hunk and of course, got to know all you LMH homies.

Min Ho !!!!! aja aja aja =)