Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest SweetTemptation

u see the scars of his face? it makes him even more attractive...hehehe.... thanks for the pix jislover.

Guest funkindagirl

^ Do you mean the mark on his right cheek?

Im curious about that, I dunno how they appear. They arent really scars but indentations on the skin.

I have that on my thigh, lol it just popped up one day and didnt disappear.

And I have a friend who's got the same thing as Minho on her cheek but its a much deeper indent.

Thxs for sharing.

I love these 2 especially. Looks like he just came out the shower with his wet hair

And he looks so young and fresh in his yellow hoodie. ^_^

Guest SweetTemptation

^ Do you mean the mark on his right cheek?

Im curious about that, I dunno how they appear. They arent really scars but indentations on the skin.

I have that on my thigh, lol it just popped up one day and didnt disappear.

And I have a friend who's got the same thing as Minho on her cheek but its a much deeper indent.

Thxs for sharing.

I love these 2 especially. Looks like he just came out the shower with his wet hair

And he looks so young and fresh in his yellow hoodie. ^_^

The scar of his left cheek next to his mouth, and the round-circle on of the right. The one on the rite could be a scar left on after he got chicken pox when he was a boy, i guess....kekeke

Guest funkindagirl

^ LOL wait are we talking from our point of view right/left or Minho's left/right?

I think we're talking in opposites.

Because I can see the line indent on HIS RIGHT cheek.

And the circle one on HIS LEFT side of his face...I suppose it could be chicken pox.

But the other one cant be..it just looks like an indent

Guest margarettemeister

Let me just add that even though LMH started out as fresh looking in the initial episodes of BOF, after seeing the last 2 episode (24 & 25) preview trailers where he looks really tired with bags under his eyes covered by makeup and a little thin (not only him but the rest as well, blame it on the grueling Korean drama shooting schedules), I have to say LMH still delivered an in-depth portrayal/acting as GJP while still looking sizzlingly hot, so with the rest of the cast. What an amazing talent indeed! Kudos to BOF and I can't wait for the final episode. Hope he gets more challenging acting roles next.

Dear kje_chocolate, thanks so much for posting these gorgeous pics of Min Ho, His side views are perfect Thanks for sharing :)

Guest ml_87

hey guys! just come from school!

it appears that u remember Mino's face so well right? i myself think that it's him whom jessica kisses. he looks much thinner compared to the chubby face at the beginning of BOF. :( but still so sexied! why can he ? :D

Knowing that BOF will end soon makes me very sad. :mellow:

I'm sure gonna miss Min Ho so much. I just love everything about him. :wub:

Hope he'll star in another drama soon after he gets the rest he so needs and deserves.

Guest kje_chocolate

He's hot! And he looks like Jerry Yan, dont you think so?

I don't know about Jerry Yan, but for me, Min Ho is Min Ho, not look like anyone else!

sharing caps of MinSun's BOF BTS - MNet Japan

look at them.. :rolleyes: i'm still waiting for the vid is uploaded in DC^^

what are they talkin about in the clip there? somethin with dogs..siberian husky and chihuahua... :lol:

the 3 captions were.....

GHS: Jun Pyo, wait.

GHS: I have a Siberian Husky. (OR - My pet is a Siberian Husky.)

LMH: I have a Chihuahua.

EDIT: i just figured out who said what, based on the pronoun used....

Guest ml_87

all i say LMH has a very nice kissable lips..hahaha whenever i see his pictures, i always notice his lips first..now PD let's not be stingy and make MIN HO's lips not put into waste!

Mino has sexie lips, clauric :rolleyes: yeah, i especially love them when he's kissing :lol:

He's hot! And he looks like Jerry Yan, dont you think so?

u should say that Jerry Jan looks like him ;) haha. yeah i agree that in some photos, Mino looks a bit like JJ. but in my opinion, he's much more handsome. no offense :D cauz JJ's cheekbone is so high and his eyes is not beautiful. (dont kick me JJ's fans):huh:

and i do agree with ss Vi that Mino is Mino. he doesnt look like anyone else (except for his family members) :rolleyes:

anyway, welcome to Mino's family :)

ai*: what clip guy? i dun understand what u gusy are saying :o

ml_87, maymay posted caps of a japanese clip from Mnet Japan (video not yet avail though) and there were 3 lines of captions in those caps so i translated those lines but not hearing the vid, i dunno who said those lines.....did that clear it up for u?

LMH reminds me more of Kimura Takuya than Jerry Yen cuz he has that same air of nice guy aura, extremely charismatic and a killer smile!

Guest hiphoplover91

I don't know about Jerry Yan, but for me, Min Ho is Min Ho, not look like anyone else!

yes yes! i think he looks like jerry yan.

Guest eztefie

yes yes! i think he looks like jerry yan.

I agree. min ho resembles jerry yan in some angles but both are handsome in their own ways.

Min ho's potrayal of tsusaka is better though..

Guest chiara

Thank you everyone for the pics, news, links. this thread is really updated.

Before going on hiatus for some internet troubles at the new place

just like to share this video

thumbs20090329200921.jpg

Download: MEDIAFIRE

can't wait for Mino version. I bet he will have completely different image there.

and a pic.. lucky fans

12381731822009032802030.jpg

does anyone know which show these pics were taken from?

002i.jpg

001ont.jpg

thanks

credit as labeled + dcinside

please do not hotlink

Guest darling138

thanks for sharing, jislover:) I like the picture that he's wearing jeans and t-shirt. He looks very cool there.