Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest itrayya

OMG!!

is that voting thing still going on???

the couples thingy a few pages back?!?!?

cause right now Ji Hoo and JanDi are leading.

i can sit here all day and vote for him!!!!!!

i think he's the perfect Jun Pyo.

his height, his face structure is handsome manly, perfect.

aaaahhh!!!

Guest xoxodaedae

Lee Min Ho, fighting!

so today is my birthday, and my friends know how much i loveeeeeeeeeee min ho. :)

they customize this poster for me with professional help. :) it is on my room wall.

Picture037.jpg

:) so happy !

and "ho lover" is an inside joke.;] nothing offensive.

Guest itrayya

^^^^ HAPPY BDAY TO YOU TOO FELLOW LMH lover!!!

Lee Min Ho's cartoon representator is sweating on the voting site! LOL!

i AM still here clicking and voting!

aaahhhhh!

Lee Min Ho, fighting!

so today is my birthday, and my friends know how much i loveeeeeeeeeee min ho. :)

they customize this poster for me with professional help. :) it is on my room wall.

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/xox.../Picture037.jpg :)

so happy !

and "ho lover" is an inside joke.;] nothing offensive.

Wow!! What a very nice and perfect present!!!

Happy Birthday!! Wishing you many more bdays to come

and many more Min Ho's items to receive and collect. :D

Guest mirca

[jessica gomez looks really alluring in that CF. I couldn't tell it is mino by the backview though we all know it's him. Thanks for posting the link. i'm awaiting the smoky eye make up from him... couldn't imagine what it would be like since i can only imagine it on someone like lee junki or top. Somehow that backview is confusing me and i'm starting to picture minho as tamaki hiroshi.... blrrrr..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are three versions of CASS cf, Jessica's , LMH's, and concert version.

In the theaters Jessica version released yesterday.

And 2X is the new brand name of the low alcohol beer of this ad concept.

You should hold your breath because LMH will take your breath away in April 1st.

i read from this week E-pop magazine(malaysia entertainment mag) that Min Ho received his driver's licence only before the Jeju filming(i.e. early march)!!!!

so the scene of him(GJP) driving GJD to the airport to send JaeKyung off is his 1st real driving...!!!!and he doesn't looks like he just got his licence... :D and looking at the scene where JD & JP went out on a date before JD break off with him, he is also driving.......

Congratulation Min Ho!!! He passed in his 1st attempt in driving!!!

Guest ml_87

First, xoxodaedae happy birthday to u girl! u're so lucky to get that great gift :D

mirca: really? i look forward to it. i love the levis and Cass CF the most. it's really amzing! Jessica is so sexie and beautiful. i'm curious how Mino looks with smoky eyes :D

Guest tofumui

oh wow thanks kje_chocolate for the magazine scans.. very nice very nice

and i'm shocked he wasn't nervous driving such a nice car after only just recently receiving his licence.. haha..

Our Min Ho looks YOUNG, so CUTE and totally ADORABLE when he smiles.

I can't help but think that he could be every little girl's DREAM BOY!!

Guest ml_87

have u guys watched the preview? i think it's very funny when seeing JP going out in patient clothes, crutches and a woolly hat. he looks so cute! i always love Mino wearing wooly hat. he has perfect forehead :D

Guest sweetie

Opps, SORRY! i accidentally post here, i wanna post at BOF thread. haha!

KJE, minho is so cute there! i like his smile the best! but i think his face looked a bit skinner there. or maybe just the angle or the way it being photographed. or the hair.

raineyrain, that's what we want, though

watching the Teaser of Cass Beer CF, he's definitely not GJP. he's our Lee Min Ho who will pull off his GJP's character ^^

can't wait for the smokie eyes & ponitail of Mino! :rolleyes:

I would just like to ask. Is BBF Minho's first acting stint? If it is, he's really good for a first-timer!

hi Jajing, you could lurk on www.leeminho.kr for more info of Mino's previous works :)

Mackarel Run was his short drama.

due to the low rating, it was stopped on epi 8. its too bad, since the drama was so fun, though :(I

but Mino's role was so cute and funny there ^^

denise31, that was i thought first why Mino took the Cass Beer CF.

Beer is equal with alcohol :ph34r:

but i juz cant resist reading mirca's info that his gonna appear in different look [read: smokie eyes & the ponitail] .. :sweatingbullets:

and now i'm glad that the beer is low alcohol.. thank you so much for the info mirca dear, im so relief ... ^^

hopefully i won't hold my breath watching Mino's part if i won't die ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...

jjmc8k.jpg

DC

sharing caps of MinSun's BOF BTS - MNet Japan

look at them.. :rolleyes: i'm still waiting for the vid is uploaded in DC^^

xq9fs5.jpg

2817zpt.jpg

2usa7pk.jpg

2l92ntu.jpg

242ipfs.jpg

Cr: DC + please do not hotlink. Txs

Guest honeypia

sharing caps of MinSun's BOF BTS - MNet Japan

look at them.. :rolleyes: i'm still waiting for the vid is uploaded in DC^^

%7Boption%7Dxq9fs5.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D2817zpt.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D2usa7pk.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D2l92ntu.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D242ipfs.jpg[/img

Cr: DC + please do not hotlink. Txs

Gee thanks for all these pictures!!! Whoa. This is actually what my heart needs right now :D Hehehehe.

Guest funkindagirl

Oh i really found it hard to believe it was Minho in that CF.

I guess I still cant fully believe it until I actually see his face. OO, the suspense! haha

And I dont think I noticed before until those caps were posted, his cheekbones are quite high and defined. Maybe its because he lost a lot of weight?

have u guys watched the preview? i think it's very funny when seeing JP going out in patient clothes, crutches and a woolly hat. he looks so cute! i always love Mino wearing wooly hat. he has perfect forehead :D

Lol, yeah I thought he looked so sweet! :lol: To me he looks soo good in every type of hat he wears. Im always surprised by how good he looks whenever he wears a new one. But I still cant get over my surprise everytime I see his sporting a different style.

Oh i really found it hard to believe it was Minho in that CF.

I guess I still cant fully believe it until I actually see his face. OO, the suspense! haha

And I dont think I noticed before until those caps were posted, his cheekbones are quite high and defined. Maybe its because he lost a lot of weight?

Lol, yeah I thought he looked so sweet! :lol: To me he looks soo good in every type of hat he wears. Im always surprised by how good he looks whenever he wears a new one. But I still cant get over my surprise everytime I see his sporting a different style.

that's what i think... i was looked at his cheekbones, but cant figure his out.. and also the hair, Mino's hair is thick, right? :ph34r:

yeah.. let's wait for Mino's part... ^^

:w00t:

307w1w7.jpg

dunno where he was, but these were during early of BOF filming ^^

24wd3k4.jpg

2hxlog1.jpg

33d8dxs.jpg

cr:as labeled@DC + pls don't hotlink