Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest mirca

my first attempt...im not good at this...huhu please comment so i can improve :sweatingbullets:

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu176/h...firstwallie.jpg

It's like oil painting version. Nice!!!!

LMH is continuously showing excellent acting despite flawed BOF script! Let's look forward to his next project!

sharing some pics from "High Cut" March 20 edition..It was a big day for me yesterday when I got the magazines straight from Korea, soo many LMH pics! ..thanks so much sis MIRCA for sending me High Cut Magazines...

I'll edit with more pics..still uploading

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/SUNFPHOTOS/f421.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/SUNFPHOTOS/f411.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/SUNFPHOTOS/f431.jpg

Rae, good to see these pics here.

I'm still waiting for the high resolution copies ..our friends Quellie will have high resolution of the MH pics from high Cut. Thanks to you for sending I sleep with the magazine near me :)

sis i sent PM on how to remove :)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/SUNFPHOTOS/LMH1-2.jpg' alt='LMH1-2.jpg'>

hagumi.....that's a good one for first attempt!

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

BIGGGG thankies mirca and rafaelle....i'll make another if i hv much time (neglecting my w0rk if i haD t0o)...wuwuuwuw :rolleyes:

wanna add these...

kattun.jpg

LMHwriting.jpg

lmh-dead-1.jpg ---->>pic that alm0st kill me!!

lmhhh.jpg

credit as labelled

i really wish MinHo's photoshoot in London will be happening right after 10th april because that is my last day of exam. I really want to see him in person.one thing for sure, it has to be central london.Thanks for posting up his latest news.

Guest ml_87

:o that is so scary. OMG. from what drama/movie is that?

it's from a movie, right? i remember that KHJ mentioned in BOF special that his impression about Mino is a guy who are dead of getting stabbed. maybe, this scene is in tht movie. oh, i feel scared too :mellow:

LMH even though the scriptwriter has a major crush on JH's character and that your main character JP has an equal screen time with JH, your portrayal of JP still keeps me as a JoonDI shipper..The way you show your emotions through JP kept me rooting for JoonDi..if you weren't a good actor, i might have thought that JH was the main character because of his screen time..But because of your effort and great acting skills, your scenes always stood out that JP is indeed the person that JD loves the most..aww,...

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

it's from a movie, right? i remember that KHJ mentioned in BOF special that his impression about Mino is a guy who are dead of getting stabbed. maybe, this scene is in tht movie. oh, i feel scared too :mellow:

miyachan11 and ml_87...i was scared to death when i get this pic..but im not really sure from which movie or drama is it...wuwuuwuw :tears::tears: hope someone can tell us soon...

p/s: am i allowed to post 3 times in the same page???huhu sorry if i make a mistake :sweatingbullets:

Hi everyone,

Hope the regular members and newbies alike can remind each other not to quote pics when replying by removing the image tags. If it is still too confusing at first, just edit out the whole link.

In the meantime, keep on posting & sharing.

Korean Dramas & Movies Forum Rules - refer rule #4

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=116755

Guest mirca

miyachan11 and ml_87...i was scared to death when i get this pic..but im not really sure from which movie or drama is it...wuwuuwuw :tears::tears: hope someone can tell us soon...

p/s: am i allowed to post 3 times in the same page???huhu sorry if i make a mistake :sweatingbullets:

It's from the movie "Public Enemy3, Gang Chul Joong" starring Seol Gyong Goo, and LMH

appeared a short time actor, Ha Yeon, high school gangster who was killed early in the movie.

I think Lee Min Ho's great acting can be proven through just the simple things.

Like when waking up and making it seem as if he really did fall a sleep.

There's something that he does with his eyes, you now when you just wake up and your eyes doesn't have focus yet, he really does that best.

EDIT

One more thing, when JP was in the prison sitting in the corner, he wasn't even doing anything but just staring blankly, that scene was so good I was actually about to tear up but then they cut it of, darn!

Guest ml_87

after episode 23, MinHo is receiving many compliments right? i dun mention here the ones from experts but from the viewers. many of my friends spend hours talking about his acting. yeah, i dun say that his apperance doesnt affect them. but if he just has pretty face and his acting is so so, i'm sure he cant gain such popularity. with a 22-year-old actor, i think his future is very promising. and he will never make us disappoint cauz he's very mature and strong in his mind. I do hope everything will be fine with our Mino from now on :D

Guest sodakiss

oh my gosh! i'm so sad....

i'm going to London in May. i wish he would go there in May! but he has gotta have surgery in mid-may... how sad is it! and moreover, i can't advance my trip T-T so sad... i wanna meet Minho :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Guest ml_87

Without LMH Kottboda Namja would be nothing

to some extent, i agree with u. but to me, i also respect GHS, Kim Bum, and especially Kim Joon's work. they're talented actors!! sometimes, i'm really confused between fiction and real life. i dun know whether they are acting or it's their characteristics.

of course, Mino's perfomance is the brightest!! :rolleyes:

Guest musiquejunkie

mashi - I tried clicking the link and it said "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

Love_Film - Thanks for sharing those banners of LMH & GHS! They are very cute :)