Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: OMG ...........thanks so much kje_chocolate and maymay.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh......... I so want a monster size poster of him in the black shirt!!!!!!!!! And love both rings on his right hand in the photo. Wonder if anyone has any idea where to buy them or who the maker is???

He is drop dead perfection and a great actor. Really looking forward to his future work in everything he pursues - be it acting or modeling.

You know, you gals really ought to give us advance warning before posting all those pics. I thought I will die with all the erratic heartbeats. I need a pacemaker man...

Love the etude photos of LMH wearing glasses and the one in black shirt.

Edit:

Etude House’s new face Lee Min-ho

Lee Min-ho takes on yet another endorsement deal to join the others on his ever-growing list: brand model for cosmetics line Etude House. (He adds this to all the jeans, apparel, food, beverage, and cell phone advertisement deals he’s racked up since the start of Boys Before Flowers a mere two months ago.)

As a brand targeting the youth market, Etude House formerly featured young stars like Jang Geun-seok (Beethoven Virus) and Go Ara (Who Are You); here in these newly shot ads, Lee Min-ho promotes the line alongside 20-year-old actress Park Shin-hye (Radish Kimchee — who, by the way, was a strong contender for the role of Jan-di before it went to eventual pick Gu Hye-sun).

Credit: dramabeans

I hae no idea who is Park Shin-hye but looking at the photo, I glad it's GHS. The two somehow matched better as JP-JD imho.

BTW, does anyone update the profile of LMH on the 1st page?

yah....u gals are really making us(working) get distracted...can't even work with all the 'HOT' pic of Min ho!! :lol::lol: but it sure did makes our Monday not blue at all..... :D

and you gals really spoiling us with all the photos.... in future we will be even more greedy.. :sweatingbullets: ...

but still must say Thank you to all who post the pic of Min ho....... he is really irresistable....

Guest tofumui

i hope they'll put together a whole package of the drama plus all NGs and include all the ones from the beach date.. :lol:

ahh i can't believe MinHo said that he would go out with both JanDi and JaeKyung, that he would have to two-time.. lol that is horrible..

i'm sure that because there are so few days left to filming that it would definitely strengthen each of their relationships.. they've all become so close after these few months of filming.. they see each other everyday that after filming they will move on and do their own respective works that it will be harder for them to get together to catch up and i'm sure they will all miss that..

thanks kje_chocolate for the pic.. omg

Guest mirca

He look absolutely gorgeous in the Etude photo. saved!

I'm drooling on the pictures now.... :D

You guys should get heart attack if the CASS beer cf released.

Smokie makeup and ponytailed minho.

Let's wait until next week.

I hae no idea who is Park Shin-hye but looking at the photo, I glad it's GHS. The two somehow matched better as JP-JD imho.

BTW, does anyone update the profile of LMH on the 1st page?

if you watched Stairway to Heaven or Heaven Tree, you would notice her :)

PSH was the childhood of Choi JiWoo in STH, and played with Lee Wan in Heaven Tree.

btw, i also could only... 'WHAT???' @_@

while he said he would have to two-time with JanDi & JaeKyung..LOL you kidding rite??... :ph34r:

mirca,,,WHATTTTTTTTTT??

Mino with ponytail?????????............HOLY....!!~~~ spoiler pics JAEBAL!~~*dies dies dies*

Guest chiara

You guys should get heart attack if the CASS beer cf released.

Smokie makeup and ponytailed minho.

Let's wait until next week.

Is it true? OMG, another ninja comes to town. Wonder why all my crush has to have ponytail in certain point of their lives *cough, my ava, cough*

thanks for the info.

thank you vivian, maymay, and siticantik, for all those yummy pictures

Can't wait for JoonDi moment in few hours

The Making of CF Etude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7n0SKQdTFQ

I should've changed my username to Minocat, lol.

I really love the black shirt one.

Here is a desktop wallpaper to be used next month.

14kd6o7.jpg

credit: DCInside

Please do not hotlink

imma miss my min ho as GJP..he really owned the character..better than his japanese and taiwanese counterpart even the anime hahaha..whoever did the casting deserves a big bonus because lee min ho was beyond everyone's expectations..i remember back then people were disappointed that they had had picked LMH and wishes it had gone to a more popular actor..but after a few months, LMH became an instant star...im not worried for lmh in regards to after BOF because the boy got some mad talent..he doesn't just have one expression like some actors..you can tell he is sad, mad, happy, in love, crazy, etc..and i love love when he cries because i can also feel the pain that he is trying to convey..im just loving the fact that our lmh still remained humble, kind, and still remain youthful in his own way..he still has that down to earth/shy/naive persona in him--which i admired him for..

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

As much as I want Lee MinHo getting all this very much deserved endorsement offers, I don't want him to be over exposed like a lot of A-list stars and then one day he'll just be merely a name on the list.

Like what happened in the casting of Goong and Boys Over Flowers, they specifically looked for someone that's not that well-known. I don't want MinHo to be missing great opportunities like these because he's not the "fresh new face" that casting directors are looking for anymore.

Did I make sense? Probably not...

imma miss my min ho as GJP..he really owned the character..better than his japanese and taiwanese counterpart even the anime hahaha..whoever did the casting deserves a big bonus because lee min ho was beyond everyone's expectations..i remember back then people were disappointed that they had had picked LMH and wishes it had gone to a more popular actor..but after a few months, LMH became an instant star...im not worried for lmh in regards to after BOF because the boy got some mad talent..he doesn't just have one expression like some actors..you can tell he is sad, mad, happy, in love, crazy, etc..and i love love when he cries because i can also feel the pain that he is trying to convey..im just loving the fact that our lmh still remained humble, kind, and still remain youthful in his own way..he still has that down to earth/shy/naive persona in him--which i admired him for..

I agree with you that this boy is full of talent. I'm neutral towards him when I saw the casts for BOF since I have not seen his previous work and boy, was I impressed by the end of episode 1. He really owned Domyoji alright. With his natural acting, I have no worry of him taking on other roles after BOF. However, I can't help wonder... He showed us a range of facial expressions as GJP that I'm worry that with whatever character that he takes on, people will just link it to BOF. I mean, if he takes on a comedy role, ppl will say that's the same expression he got in BOF. Takes on a serious role and ppl will say that's the same expression in the Macau story. I like him as GJP but he has to break out from this role should he wants to move on.

Anyway... WHAT?! Smokie makeup and ponytailed minho?! Omg!

^yeah that pic is so drool over pic..it was the pic that gave me pervy feelings hahaha..he is not the LMH naive guy in that pic.more like im a sophisticated hot man hahaha..

OMG i love the gif pics..hahaha so cutttteeee...i wish i was that lil kitty hahaha..

ohemgee... i had overdozed Mino's pills... *dies*

how could he make me so addict to him? ... :excl:

Minocat??? hahaha... sounds so cute, chiara!! :lol:

thank you for sharing the etude's making effin' i cant browse YT from my office.*darn*

Vi.. i wanna be the cat..T__T

Mino's blog - updated today March 23rd, 2009

8e308d277a05ea1ed223fe16281ab612.jpg

he love the mirror - GJP by HyeSun ^^

blog_090323_02.jpg

GORGEOUS MAN

cr: MinHo.jp

Guest chiara

As much as I want Lee MinHo getting all this very much deserved endorsement offers, I don't want him to be over exposed like a lot of A-list stars and then one day he'll just be merely a name on the list.

Like what happened in the casting of Goong and Boys Over Flowers, they specifically looked for someone that's not that well-known. I don't want MinHo to be missing great opportunities like these because he's not the "fresh new face" that casting directors are looking for anymore.

You did make sense here. It's normal to be worried like this. But I daresay that I have faith in him. This instant popularity can also be advantage to him. I bet he'd received so many offerings, commercials or plays. Let's just pray that the management and him will make a good choice for his next role. I believe he can deliver it well, just like he does in BOF.

chiara dear...Can you please share HD version of this clip for me? Thanks!

sorry vivian, I don't have the HD version. The only file available rite now (either on dcinside or minogall clubbox) is the MQ flv type.

Here is the link if you want to download it : http://www.mediafire.com/?zwmcmjmtnnn

I'd definitely share the better version if I have luck finding it.

Guest kje_chocolate

You did make sense here. It's normal to be worried like this. But I daresay that I have faith in him. This instant popularity can also be advantage to him. I bet he'd received so many offerings, commercials or plays. Let's just pray that the management and him will make a good choice for his next role. I believe he can deliver it well, just like he does in BOF.

sorry vivian, I don't have the HD version. The only file available rite now (either on dcinside or minogall clubbox) is the MQ flv type.

Here is the link if you want to download it : http://www.mediafire.com/?zwmcmjmtnnn

I'd definitely share the better version if I have luck finding it.

Thanks chiara, I still can't login Minogall's Clubbox.

Some fanmade photos from DC

m77.gif

78163373.jpg

82979588.jpg

29745092.jpg

48166567.jpg

i know what you mean in regards with these gazillion endorsements he's been getting..im assuming that his management thinks this is the best tactic for lmh's career..there is always the good and the bad..but im assuming that they will pursue this path because they feel that lmh needs to get as much exposure because it means that he is in demand..and since BOF is about to be over, they are trying to get as much endorsement deals since it might take a few months for min ho to decide on his new project..it gives min ho some side projects to do before going back to his real job..and i think korean netizens are used to this overexposure..more cfs=more popularity...

and i think now with his popularity, we can assume that the projects would come to him and all he have to do is pick wisely so maybe it can still open some more great opportunities for him..

I agree with you that this boy is full of talent. I'm neutral towards him when I saw the casts for BOF since I have not seen his previous work and boy, was I impressed by the end of episode 1. He really owned Domyoji alright. With his natural acting, I have no worry of him taking on other roles after BOF. However, I can't help wonder... He showed us a range of facial expressions as GJP that I'm worry that with whatever character that he takes on, people will just link it to BOF. I mean, if he takes on a comedy role, ppl will say that's the same expression he got in BOF. Takes on a serious role and ppl will say that's the same expression in the Macau story. I like him as GJP but he has to break out from this role should he wants to move on.

Anyway... WHAT?! Smokie makeup and ponytailed minho?! Omg!

yeah for sure we are worried that he will typecasted as GJP...now it's up to LMH to challenge himself..as long as he still remains true to his passion for acting, i have faith in him that he can tackle any roles..

im just hoping he would still keep that humble persona of his..

As much as I want Lee MinHo getting all this very much deserved endorsement offers, I don't want him to be over exposed like a lot of A-list stars and then one day he'll just be merely a name on the list. Like what happened in the casting of Goong and Boys Over Flowers, they specifically looked for someone that's not that well-known. I don't want MinHo to be missing great opportunities like these because he's not the "fresh new face" that casting directors are looking for anymore. Did I make sense? Probably not...

Xiam9, I understand your statement, as well as your concern of over exposing a star's image at the height of their career. However, this is a crucial time for Min Ho, to get his image out there and his name known. A star's work is never done, it's not a 9 to 5 job. They have to constantly let the public and the endosers know that they're still an attractive commodity and can still rack in the sales and attention. I have the feeling that LMH's trying to finish up the show, all the cf endorsements and press photoshoots in time for his surgery. Recuperation takes time and while he's resting, with the cf's and ads showing, his image is still out in the public eye. When an individual has talents, there's always ample time to strike more successful projects. One can never tell what the future holds, they just have to take the chance and go with the flow. There's no guarantees' in life, it's pretty much how one want to live, and to live life to the fullest exent. :)

p.s 'Xiam9' I've read all your comments over @ the BOF thread, you're a very good writer. In fact, I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments on LMH's and BOF forum. My enjoyment after a stressful day @ work. =)

Thank You LMH lovers, for all the great photos. I especially love the Etudes pic's of him in glasses.