Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest none!

hi guys ^_^

ijust want to say

is the ost is so pupular here in Middle East

specially in saudi arabia and United Arab Emirates

and all the girls are in love with f4

speciially lee minhoo oppa and hyon oppa

Thanks allot to Arab translators thy are so nice

and all the ep is translat in arabic

and iwant say thanks to soompi it really nice form ^___^

take care

Guest ml_87

hi guys ^_^

ijust want to say

is the ost is so pupular here in Middle East

specially in saudi arabia and United Arab Emirates

and all the girls are in love with f4

speciially lee minhoo oppa and hyon oppa

Thanks allot to Arab translators thy are so nice

and all the ep is translat in arabic

and iwant say thanks to soompi it really nice form ^___^

take care

really? so surprised! ha ha, i'm very happy that BOF and Mino are famous across the continent :rolleyes: hope that in the next few months, BOF will be famous among USA and European fans ^^

I'm still in love with my baby Lee Min Ho but my BOF love is waning.

While I've been able to justify GJP's current waffling, I was galled today that he would ask JanDi if their earlier promise on the bridge still stood? Excuse me? You dumped her (without explanation) and have been seen around dating your pretty new fiance and still JanDi is expected to stand by your side?

I really did think for a moment that GJP's head was truly addled.

Question for one and all, after LMH's long needed break what kind of role would you like him to tackle next?

While I've been able to justify GJP's current waffling, I was galled today that he would ask JanDi if their earlier promise on the bridge still stood? Excuse me? You dumped her (without explanation) and have been seen around dating your pretty new fiance and still JanDi is expected to stand by your side?

Question for one and all, after LMH's long needed break what kind of role would you like to see him portray?

After the surgery and good rest, I would like to see him play a more mature role, a character with a dark side and mysterious. I would love to see him pairing up with YEH, even though she is older than him. There just isn't any young actress out there who are same age or younger that I like right now.

Guest JWpwnsU

There are many fans from Europe :) I`m from Bulgaria and from a couple of months I`m enjoying the k-dramas :rolleyes:

I'd love to see him co-star with Han Hyojoo, omg they would make a GORGEOUS couple! and not to mention that they're the same age (though she's a few months older).

Question for one and all, after LMH's long needed break what kind of role would you like him to tackle next?

totally blamed the PD and scriptwriter to the recent flaw of GJP character...still love LMH though

would like to see him in a romantic comedy next ...maybe a movie ...where the PD don't ask you to close your mouth in kissing scene

Guest mirca

The writer hasn't any affection on GJP character and we should bear this point.

Anyway splendid LMH has survived through the worst scripts until yesterday but

epi19 was bomb to JP, how dare the main leading man treated like this????

For your eyes, put some pics.

ASTA-1-1.jpg

__copy-1.jpg

_copy.jpg

_-1.jpg

Guest oc-ca

gosh there are a lot of disgruntled people on the bof thread. much more positive in the actors threads. i know a lot of people are upset with the route gjp this taking not breaking up with his fiancee the monkey but still holding onto jandi. is he being selfish- hell yea. does he mean to hurt jandi- hell no. he's a confused little boy who wants all that he desires but doesnt exactly know how to get everything- yet. he knows breaking up with jk will kill shinwa and he knows being with jandi will ruin her life (via evil mama). and he cant really say anything but give off petulant looks when jd& jh are together bc jh is helping jd when he cant. he's young- give him few more episodes and helpful interference from f2 to get all that he wants.

lmh's acting skills have returned. i think 18 was an aberrant bc he was in shock from jjy's death. his little facial expressions when he thinks he's manipulated jk into taking him to see jd is pure lovable & goofy gjp. and the child-like joy in discovering new things- especially new foods like raw ramen- is too cute. :lol:

and thanks for all the kiddie pixs.

Guest etoile

personally for me id LOVE LOVE LOVE to see him act in a drama with a older actress.

OMG OMG is he was in a drama with gong hyojin id flip a s**t. that would be ultimate bomb.

the reason for the older actress being that i dont think that there are any other actresses his age that are on par with his acting ability. plus anyone younger would make him look like jailbait.

anyways i think hed do really do good as the second male lead (yes the one who doesnt get the girl lol). you know, the hard working lower middle class guy (OMG CAR MECHANIC = WIFE BEATER) who's like totally in love with this nuna who he calls "ya" and he doesn't keep his love secret although he knows that she likes someone else. and like i can totally see him like leveling up to the corporate bumhole (who the main character likes) and telling him he better make her happy or hell do everything he can to take her away. OMG.

lmh would be so perfect for that.

Guest ennuiyes

j'adore his doofy smile but I would like him to tackle a completely different role than from bof. He should try being a villian or a character with angst and despair

Guest ml_87

The writer hasn't any affection on GJP character and we should bear this point.

Anyway splendid LMH has survived through the worst scripts until yesterday but

epi19 was bomb to JP, how dare the main leading man treated like this????

For your eyes, put some pics.

http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt320/mirca23/_-1.jpg

OMG, this pic is so cutie! :rolleyes: i'm not angried with JP any more when seeing this pic. :rolleyes:

just kidding, after reading many posts, i realize that the PD is not crazy, JP's action can be understood. it's very complicated but how anyone in his situation can clear everything right away :wacko: i have confidence in him and his love for JD :blush:

Guest inomao_minho

JP is so cutie when he's sleeping. like a child ^^

1828.jpg

18282.jpg

18283.jpg

ha ha, JP, its' just a bug. why're u so scared :rolleyes: (but cutie again)^^

18342.jpg

cre: KST, uploaded by Vivian :)

Even he's scared he's still a hottie!!!

Guest chiara

Any role, as long as it's different from Goo Jun Pyo.

He needs to work hard I guess to get rid of that label because most people see him as GJP now.

And I want him to work with Park Bo Young again :P

Thanks for pictures.

By the way do foreign users can enter dcinside easily now?

Nope. It's still not working. Thank you so much for your help posting the pics from DC Gall for us. I hope you carry on this appreciated awesome job.

New pics from Jp official site

2zf5o9k.jpg

v77a4l.jpg

1i06sw.jpg

credit as labeled

please do not hotlink