Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

mirca, i can't see any pictures ^^;;

on March 5th, MinHo - Min Jung - Park JiBin took filming at KBS Dream Center - Suwon.

49b0d64037428.jpg

49b0d650a0ff7.jpg

49b0d6a5d5636.jpg

49b0d6aee8174.jpg

credit: as label + PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK

it seem JunPyo + Jae Kyeong visit JanDi's new place...

* i cant imagine if JanDi was there too... T_T*

=================

OKAY GIRLS, OUR GOAL NOW iS TO REACH PAGE 200 BEFORE 'BOF' DRAMA ENDED!!~~

FIGHTING!~~~ :w00t:

Guest ml_87

i hate JK next to JP. it's enogh for her now! pls out of Jp-JD relationship in episode 18. even when she's JP-JD's friend (maybe in the pics above), i still feel angried ^^

btw, JK's hair in BOF makes her older than her last one :)

JP's new hair is very suitable to him. handsome, manly, young. ha ha ^^

yeah, the 200th page before BOF finishes!

Mino hwaiting!!

Guest arissa525

chiara

sorry but dunno how to quote.. anyway thanks for the link.. tq so much..

i hope all the casts got enough rest so that they can perform well.. more pressure lack of rest will make ur mind cannot think rasionally.. i guess.. hoping min ho can perform well till the end.. :rolleyes:

Guest kje_chocolate

I made an album for Mino's. It's my birthday gift for him.

Very simple...

But I really like it hehe

Sharing with all ANGELS here!

dsc00001e.th.jpg dsc00002nfu.th.jpg dsc00003kll.th.jpg

dsc00004ifm.th.jpg dsc00005eoc.th.jpg dsc00006t.th.jpg

dsc00007lqw.th.jpg dsc00008n.th.jpg dsc00009z.th.jpg

dsc00010h.th.jpg dsc00020o.th.jpg dsc00012s.th.jpg

dsc00013b.th.jpg dsc00014p.th.jpg dsc00015q.th.jpg

dsc00016dxh.th.jpg dsc00017i.th.jpg dsc00018d.th.jpg

Guest ml_87

ss Vi, the pics are a bit small. but guys, it's very meaningful. the album is like a diary's since mino'schildhood to a manly guy now^^

Very good job, ss Vi!! :)

Guest kje_chocolate

ss Vi, the pics are a bit small. but guys, it's very meaningful. the album is like a diary's since mino'schildhood to a manly guy now^^

Very good job, ss Vi!! :)

These pics actually not that small, it's 9x12cm ^^

Thanks for your comment my sis :blush:

Guest ml_87

These pics actually not that small, it's 9x12cm ^^

Thanks for your comment my sis :blush:

no, i dont mean the pics. i saw them in KST family, and they're large enough. i mean the size of the images. wish u can post the same size as the ones in KST. but, never mind, we can see the pics ^^. this album is really beautiful! :)

Guest kje_chocolate

I'm P' toy [Minhomania] Admin of leeminhothailand

no, i dont mean the pics. i saw them in KST family, and they're large enough. i mean the size of the images. wish u can post the same size as the ones in KST. but, never mind, we can see the pics ^^. this album is really beautiful! :)

Click on it and you will see fullsize, sis..

Guest chiara

Dunkin Donuts Pics

Suddenly I'm craving for blueberry donuts. Too bad it is so hard to find Dunkin Donuts in this beautiful country. Thanks to our strong local donuts tradition.

dk10.jpgdk11.jpg

dk13.jpgdk15.jpg

dk19.jpgdk20.jpg

dk27.jpgdk14.jpg

there are more.

too lazy to put everything, download the zip file here: Mediafire (28 pics in total)

credit: DC inside + scentofyours@hydkorea LJ

please do not hotlink

Guest hagumi_hanamoto

Very simple...

g0shhhh u did a superb job chingu...im jealous... :unsure: :unsure:

chiara chan...omo...BIGGG thankies for those amazing pix...lurve it...n lurve ur great job tooo... :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Very simple...

oohh... the album is sooo nice!! very well arrange. from his childhood until BOF ^^

Mino will love it, Vivian! <3

thanks for sharing with us.... :)

Dunkin Donuts Pics

Suddenly I'm craving for blueberry donuts. Too bad it is so hard to find Dunkin Donuts in this beautiful country. Thanks to our strong local donuts tradition.

there are more.

too lazy to put everything, download the zip file here: Mediafire (28 pics in total)

credit: DC inside + scentofyours@hydkorea LJ

please do not hotlink

chiara, what do you mean by 'thanks'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...^_* thanks for uploading d pics into mf-link <3

btw, i still can't access DC inside, idk why T_T..

do you hv any idea what's goin on? or might be cause of bad connection? but it's already run for week! >,<

cutie Mino <3

i'm still wondering what photoshoot these pics are for... :rolleyes:

89dabf8b60d656f3fc1f106e.jpg

7676.jpg

cr: withminho + Please Don't Hotlink

Guest 0529x

Thanks guys for all your updates!

201 PICTURES of LEE MIN HO THIS WEEK

WEEK6HEADER.png

Compiled pictures of Lee Min Ho from last week (diff. sources like different sources like HYDKOREA, SOOMPI LEE MIN HO THREAD , LEE MIN HO'S WORLD, INTERNATIONAL FORUM and more. ^^~)

Get the zip link HERE . You need to be a member of Lee Min Ho Community Journal first to access link ^^

This is the week 6 of my updates. Weeks 1-5 can be found by clicking under tags !weekly updates

Guest chiara

you're welcome hagumi_hanamoto,

just trying to make the life of Mino fans easier as tons of his pictures are circling around everyday.

KBS Entertainment Relay March 7th, 2009

I hope some good soul will record it when it airs on KBS World so then we can have a proper English subtitle for this.

2m3ix5u.jpg

Download: Mediafire or Sendspace

chiara, what do you mean by 'thanks'?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ...^_* thanks for uploading into mf-link <3

btw, i still can't access DC inside, idk why T_T..

do you hv any idea what's goin on? or might be cause of bad connection? but it's already run for week! >,<

You're welcome.

What I meant by thanks, is that I have to go to Amsterdam or Denhaag just to purchase dunkin donuts. It's not good for my student budget. While the local one doesn't have the blueberry flavor like the earlier pic. So I'm counting the days to return to Jakarta, prolly in 2 years ^^;

About the DC Inside thing, no worries sweetie, you're not alone. It's been almost a week, I think. From what I heard, the site is under attack, and only limited users can access it, probably Korean ip address being prioritized.

Guest kje_chocolate

KBS Entertainment Relay March 7th, 2009

I hope some good soul will record it when it airs on KBS World so then we can have a proper English subtitle for his.

Download: Mediafire

Don't know why I can't download it from MF :tears::tears:

Anyway, thanks for sharing chiara

@maymay: thanks for your comment, just want to do something for our wonderful Mino :D

And I can't access to DC Inside too, maybe change IP to Korean IP will work :(

Guest mirca

DC has been under attac Ddos from China.

Foreign users can't access right now as far as I know.

I succeeded in uploading pics but the sizes are so small.

How can I enlarge pic size?

credit: dc minho gallery

cef7253c.jpg

ssmania3830_18.jpg

1c219902.jpg

Guest siticantik3011

Pics of Mino and Kim Joon (together with other cast & crew members) came at JJY's last journey early this morning

5pfp06.jpg

1zg4vhy.jpg

jh81ol.jpg

1zwi5o2.jpg

eh6di.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest oc-ca

minho looks more gaunt with his hair straight. he must have gone to the funeral before reporting to the set to get his hair done.

Hope someone can answer my query...

Minho, GHS & KB is endorsing LG handphone right? or was it the telephone company?

The phone that they are using in BOF is LG or Samsung? personally is he using LG or Samsung?

The one that he used in BOF is nice................ i like it very much.......... is Samsung Haptic the hp model name or just a type of handphone?

p.s. sorry if my questions sounds stupid... :sweatingbullets: but i do get confused by it.... :D