Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint; Completed drama Pachinko Season 2 on Apple TV+

CarolynH

Guest vthinkg

MANY THANKS to everyone for posting pictures of 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. Our F4 boys look AMAZING on the red carpet. And even though Lee MinHo had his fall, you know it's alright, he's so quick and slick that he recovered from it quite fast. Even pulled a brilliant smiles for all the flashing photographers to show that it's no big deal. I think it's great that you are able to laugh at yourself esp after doing something that can be quite embarrassing as that. What's better is that he actually mentioned it in his acceptance speech, it totally made me liked him even more because he was able to be honest and just admit his embarrassment and his nervousness being on the red carpet for the first time. Not to mention, he was probably trying to greet his beloved fans that he didn't see the step in front of him..you know it's all good. I like an actor who sincerely cares for his fans and shows it. haha :D

Last but not least, MANY congratulations to our boy I mean man (feels weird calling him a man since he's younger than I...) but yes, many congratulations to the man of the hour, Lee MinHo! He certainly is very worthy of this award!!! :lol::):D I'm so happy for him, definitely looking forward to his future projects...

Guest chiara

thanks chiara for the clips and pix of W mag....hopefully there'll HQ scan next....

Eng sub Arirang tv clips of Levis shooting

Asta mag scan could be viewed here crd:dc minho

http://blog.naver.com/hjhlovesw/110043472452

Thank you so much for the links. For the W Magz pics, I think it's a leak version of March edition. I've seen a video about those pics recorded from a computer pictures slideshow. So I'm not very sure whether the same amount of pics will appear on the real March edition of W magazine.

In case some people can't save from naver, here are the pics of Asta Mags scan.

To avoid a heavy page, this is the zip of 13 pics: Sendspace

Preview:

asta7hjhloveswin8.jpg

asta12hjhloveswyg9.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest tortyserox

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shewshewbox

[HQ] 2009 45th Baek Sang Awards Part 1 (2009-02-27).avi [601.1 MB]

[HQ] 2009 45th Baek Sang Awards Part 2 (2009-02-27).avi [536.5 MB]

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of this clubbox. Thanks! :D

Various Artist - Red Carpet, Awards Ceremony on 45th Baeksang Awards on Entertainment Relay.avi [109.2 MB]

Son Ye Jin, Lee Minho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon, Min Kyung Min, So Ji Sub, etc.

Lee Minho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon - Red Carpet, Awards Ceremony on 45th Baeksang Awards on Entertainment Relay (2009-02-28) [shewshewbox].avi [23.3 MB]

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct CB links

Guest symphonee.

chiara, i squealed when I extracted the files. these shots are gorgeous and they're HQ <333333 thank you, lovely.

p><p> hopefully he will ask MinHo for th

wow.. i juz noticed it. both are really good friends, though :)

thanks a lot for the link!!! <33

and girls, thanks a lot for sharing tons of MinHo @ Baeksang Awards.

HE REALLY DESERVES IT!!~~~ :wub:

i still cannot forget the moments he received the awards... SO PRECIOUS!~~~ :wub:

Guest Isis93

he does smoke. it's not surprising really, if you google, you may find pictures of him smoking behind the scenes.

=(

i think it's not a big thing because most korean celebs i <3 smokes as well

it's not good for him.

but he's still so cute!

Thank You~~

no surprise^^;; since most korean male celebs do smoke~

it's bad for his health..TT_TT....

yup,he's still so cute

Guest squeaky

Now that I think about it...Yoona and Minho oppa would be such a cute couple :DDD

She pale and...shorter than him XDDD

They're being searched on Naver LOL.

I wanna see their interview clip!!

Guest 0529x

504 PICTURES of LEE MIN HO THIS WEEK *fails*

headerweek5.png

Compiled pictures of Lee Min Ho from last week (diff. sources like different sources like HYDKOREA, SOOMPI LEE MIN HO THREAD , LEE MIN HO'S WORLD, INTERNATIONAL FORUM and more. ^^~)

Get the zip link HERE . You need to be a member of Lee Min Ho Community Journal first to access link ^^

This is the week 5 of my updates. Weeks 1-4 can be found by clicking under tags !weekly updates

Guest yangpa

HELLO ANGELS!!!! <33333

OMG, exams are finally over and it's now page 96!!!! Just came back after backtracking around 10 pages... :lol:

Will you believe if i said i absolutely missed this thread? Haha ^^

Thanks loads for all the photos!

You guys are amazing! :D

Min Ho's Fans - Please vote for Min Ho in Sohu

voted :)

^^ thanks so much dearie :D

--------------------------------

AND...i would just like to offer uri Min Ho a belated congratulations for winning the Best Newcomer Award at Baeksang!!! :w00t::D

i think we can vote more than once.....

btw, after baeksang award, i like him even more...

he is really a cutie....even when he trip at the red carpet, he was able to smile back to the fans, shake their hands,etc immediately after he gets up... :sweatingbullets:

ha ha, ss Vi, i've voted many times. i dont know it's uki or not. but, never mind, Mino is on the top^^

I voted many times too but i noticed that the results didn't change. LOL! I hope he stays on top. :D

Guest spirtual_affection x3

yay! hUBBY's in the lead by .02 percent! rofl!

wheee. he's so cute and hawt. kekeke <3

Guest PIAGGIO

headerweek5.png

Compiled pictures of Lee Min Ho from last week (diff. sources like different sources like HYDKOREA, SOOMPI LEE MIN HO THREAD , LEE MIN HO'S WORLD, INTERNATIONAL FORUM and more. ^^~)

Get the zip link HERE . You need to be a member of Lee Min Ho Community Journal first to access link ^^

This is the week 5 of my updates. Weeks 1-4 can be found by clicking under tags !weekly updates

thankss u so much for this link