Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Happy B-day June 22! Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi @prosperity  :-h  Some of us have commented on which songs we like best.  I like all the songs in this mini album (or "EP") and I said I like "Stalker" best.  But after knowing the lyrics and listening to all the songs again, I like "Song for You" and "Burning Up" best  ;))  But I do listen to all the songs on repeat several times a day now.  
I agree with you---I find that his vocals (and his English!) are better in this album.  Not sure if it's because they're more upbeat and dance-type.  I'm not a singer so I can't really comment on the technical aspect, but only from the perspective of an uneducated listener and purveyor of pop music.  
As much as I like this album very much, I like him doing ballads best.  What can I say, I'm a romantic---so I want my boy to croon love songs to me.  Especially those songs about broken hearts and painful loves :))  Nonetheless, I think it's a great idea to churn out a pop-rock/ dance album for a change and do a concert that has him dancing and rocking the stage.  This provides him an opportunity to show another side of him---that of a happy-go-lucky young man out to have fun while rocking the world around him.  
EDIT:  @prosperity You asked about how his EP is doing in China.  Here's what I've seen so far for HK and China (sorry, don't know which is which, maybe our C-literate chingus here can help enlighten us):Bzs35KaCUAAEtdB.jpgBzs37JkCQAA5t-E.jpgBzs35_LCUAAowUy.jpg
cr LMH Foundation INA

Guest prosperity

@pixie0622, I like this type of music for him, because noone wants to go to a concert where he is only singing ballads. People want to jump and dance too, so there needs to be a balance. 
Let's be honest he can't dance, and probably will never be able to do well choreographed dance moves, so this type of music is perfect for him. 
I also love his voice. My faves are Travel and Burning Up, and then Paradise in Love, just because I love how he says dahling :))

@prosperity‌ @pixie0622‌    Like you guys, I love this new album more than the first. I think pop rock genre really fits Minho's voice. And the songs are so much better I think, in both melody and lyrics.   I also am very pleased that 3 of the songs have a fast beat, one can dance to.   But I also think he does ballads best (like Painful Love) so I wished they included 1 or 2 ballads in his album.     My favorite song is Paradise in Love, same genre as You and I, which is my fave from his 1st album. It's just my type of music, jazz and blues. Next fave is Stalker and then Travel.
:-bd

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"20141011 LeeMinHo Gimpo Airport 출국

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="letter-spacing: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"cr bluespace2211/ shoot by Y.S & Rainbow_MH
More Pics at GMP hearta_org.gifhearta_org.gif
BztaRlvIcAEDTL7.jpg:large

I can see that the perm is still there, but it looks good---just enough to add volume _thu.gifBztabjaIMAAdFJo.jpg:large

BztaXoiIYAAB020.jpg:large

cr Sooying

Here's another fanvid at GMP with a cute song.  I love that he plays with his fans all the time.  Watch out for the tongue towards the end (2:05) which I'm claiming with glee! :P :))

by Minoz Cyprus
This is the CREDITS portion of the SONG FOR YOU album.  I wonder why the song composer/s are not credited? Is this the usual practice in SK?Bztg7dqCIAEf7iS.jpg

But I love the fact that MINOZ and....CHOCO (!) were given special mentions.  =D>Bztg66SCYAALoeA.jpg
cr Sydney

VARIOUS NEWS on LMH's SONG FOR YOU mini album
_thu.gifSONG FOR YOU is also #1 in Taiwan's iTunes Top 100 Albums >>>http://www.hotmusiccharts.com/tw/itunes/albums
_thu.gif [NEWSEN] 2014-10-12 "LMH for Chinese only? Hallyu King tops Japan's Oricon Charts again with release of SONG FOR YOU" 
_thu.gif [EDAILY} 2014-10-12 "Actor LMH climbed to the top of the Oricon Charts once again after the release of SONG FOR YOU on Oct. 9.  His first album, "MY EVERYTHING", released last May 2013 also topped the Oricon charts."

Meanwhile MJs are starting to line up outside the Concert Hall (doors open 6pm, concert starts 7pm)Bzt5fYvCUAAQUhc.jpg:large

LMH International and SG MINOZ sent a flower wreath to convey their well wishes----how sweet! :xBztpSOMCMAA0S6k.jpg:large

[sOOMPI NEWS]
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Min Ho Tops Oricon Daily Chart with Latest Albumddangha October 11, 2014

Actor Lee Min Ho has topped the Oricon Daily Chart in Japan with his second album, “Song for You.”

Released on October 9, Lee Min Ho’s latest album topped the Oricon Daily Chart, proving the actor’s popularity. Previously in May, Lee Min Ho’s album for his fans “My Everything” also came at first place on the Oricon Daily Chart.

“Song for You” is similar to “My Everything” in the sense that it is a special album he released for his fans, without any extensive promotions or TV appearances.

“Song for You” consists of five tracks, including title track “Song for you,” along with other tracks “Paradise in Love,” “Stalker,” “Travel,” and “Burning Up.”

Lee Min Ho will be holding his concert in Japan on October 12 and October 13.

CONGRATULATIONS, Minho~ya!  SONG FOR YOU is #1 in KOREA, JAPAN, CHINA and TAIWAN and in the TOP 10 in most other countries! smiley-gen002.gif

We are so very proud of you!  Have lots of fun with your Minoz tonight!  :-*  <:-P

A Korean Minoz at the concert hall relayed what Minho said in the talking session.

Minho didn't know that the typhoon was coming to Japan.

He heard some fans couldn't come because of the typhoon.

And nowadays he feels the Japanese fans got wilder than before and he likes it. That's his style. ^^

While he introduced his upcoming movie 'Gangnam 1970', he said he would not like to recommend it to the fans who still cherish Tani in their hearts. The movie will show his aspect of a beast. (Well, it's quite difficult for me to translate the nuance.)

The movie describes men full of ambitions of success and desire, and he didn't take care of his looks.

And his skin starts to feel itching because of his sparkling clothes. ^^

The MC asked if he will wear the same clothes again tomorrow and he answered no.

And DC fans started shouting "Take them off now, Minho!" from their computers though they couldn't see anything. ^^

While filming the movie, he heard that he's scaring from his staff for the first time.

Minho requested that the MC proceed faster because of his itching and the interpreter's speech became faster. ^^

And then he started making a dreamcatcher with a fan.

He put a butterfly decoration into the dreamcatcher and he exclaimed "Sgoi"(meaning wonderful, I think) at what he's done.

Next he decorated a bird into it but he didn't do well. He said the bird died and he will go without it. ^^

He said it will be ok if he gives the full meaning to the butterfly decoration and then he asked the fan since when she was his fan.

The fan answered since City Hunter, and Minho couldn't think of the appropriate meaning at that. ^^

The fan herself gave the meaning of "dream" to the butterfly and she left with the dreamcatcher. ^^

Enter the Royal Pirates and Burning up started.

After singing new songs and dance the MC called Minho again to the stage and complimented he's improved his dancing.

He said he was excited too because the fans enjoyed themselves together with him.

He gave presents to some fans.

He embraced the fans and said his embrace was deeper because of his sweating. ^^

And the last song Say Yes.