Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Hi leeminhosny, thanks for sharing the link. This is about the Good Brand Award...................... :lol:

6 hours ago, pixie0622 said:

Interesting fact: Uri bb was wearing the same raincoat and shoes featured in his HERE photo shoot in Paris last year (minus the mask) :)

sharp eyes cr ilMinozli :tongue:

pixie, sharp eyes indeed! Thanks for sharing this - Sponsored or not, absolutely LMH does use his clothes twice, which he repeats after time periods. I have seen many celebrities wearing ...their clothes 2x.....3x.  Celebrities are quite good at doing mix and match.. Why not, wearing same clothes twice is never a problem for LMH I'm sure.  He has to maintain a high level life style but this would be an idiotic stuff not to wear same clothes again.:lol:

11 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

http://syukakusha.com/2017/05/23/俳優イ・ミンホが福祉活動で兵役を行なう意義と/

My Japanese is not good enough to do the translation of the whole contents, so following is Google translation for a rough refrence :

What is the significance that actor Lee Min-ho carries out military service in welfare activities?

Lee Min-ho who entered the military service as a social service person from May 12th. Initially I planned to work at the ward office in Gangnam (Kannam), but in reality it moved to Mizunishi (Suseo) general social welfare center where I decided to continue working as a social service staff.

The role he plays

In the case of the army, the period of military service is 21 months when becoming active soldiers, but in the case of social service personnel, military service period of 24 months is generally imposed generally.
It will be three months longer than the active soldier, so the return of entertainment industry will be delayed. However, Lee Min-ho can say that military service as a social service staff is the best environment as the body is not perfect because of a serious traffic accident.

The Mizusan Integrated Social Welfare Center, which was supposed to work for Lee Min-ho, is a welfare facility that Gangnam-gu plans, and carries out various welfare services.
For example, doing a free meal service for disadvantaged elderly is one of them. There are circumstances in Korea where the introduction of the pension system is significantly delayed compared to Japan, and many elderly people are not able to receive pension almost.
It is a challenge for the administrative side to conduct various public services to such people, and in the future Lee Min-ho will take on that role as well

Two years to come in contact with welfare close to us

Korean celebrities are very enthusiastic about welfare and often take the initiative in charitable activities against disadvantaged people.
This is also a sign of the Korean "co-spirit" that people who gained fame in society can help people who are disadvantaged.
Such philanthropy is usually done when entertainers can afford in time, but in the case of Lee Min-ho this time, I will concentrate on welfare activities as my work everyday. It is in close contact with welfare to the extent that it is far from comparable.

There is no doubt that it is a hard work. However, such experiences will not only broaden the range of human beings but will also be a big plus for acting as an actor.
Because being in contact with disadvantaged elderly leads to experiencing various lives together. It will also be an opportunity for Lee Min-ho to think about the various problems that society holds close.

Experience with yourself

It is said that it is the most worthwhile for Korean actors to play different characters, not just uniformity.
Certainly, Lee Min-ho has also worked on various roles. However, in the future two years, devoting themselves to welfare activities by themselves leads to experiencing things that can not be imagined by simply continuing actors. This leads to widening the depth as an actor.

Military service also has various forms. There are roads that contribute to strengthening national defense as active soldiers, and there are ways to contribute to the safety of society as a duty police force. Furthermore, there is a way to engage in public work as a social service staff.
In the case of Lee Min-ho, he decided to complete military service through welfare activities.
How does Lee Min-ho change when the military service has ended and returned to the entertainment industry? Welfare activities will be a career to further grow him.

gtLmh, thanks for sharing your translation here.  At least, we know & have an idea what is this article all about................... It’s not always easy as male stars to leave the public eye for that long. With the entertainment industry’s rapidly changing trends and huge influx of new debuting stars each year, there’s no guarantee for male celebrities that their career opportunities, fan base, popularity will not decrease, or even remain the same as prior to their departure to the military. LMH's mandatory military enlistment brought sadness to us. I wish him all the best while serving and tremendous success when he gets out.:(

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, nika94 said:

credit: as tagged

Sexy Doctor!! :blush:  He should play as a doctor too :D  Miss him so much!! 

Hi nika, thanks for sharing this. I saw this in MomoKorea site & this cost US$250.00. This is a K-brand. About him playing a doctor character, why not - I would love seeing & looking at him wearing that clean white coat. He has not played this character yet. Wearing a doctor's coat must be very appealing for LMH. Some K-actors have donned that white coat more than once.  And LMH will look good in that white coat for sure. :lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20170525 on duty.

Reveal hidden contents

005tygfagy1ffxccdj4r7j30yi1pce81.jpg

005tygfagy1ffxccio684j30yi1pckjl.jpg

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, as usual, thanks again for sharing the pictures - LMH reporting for work TODAY, May 25................ Hahaha - see, he has again some food & stuff from the fans. He might be gaining weight here because of those food he receives everyday. I love seeing those fans around him until this time since this will provide an opportunity for fans to meet him up close. The pictures you update us here continue to excite me. He always looks amazing.  Looking forward to see him, his pictures everyday - hahaha. :lol::tongue: Ye, love his smiling eyes, too - I also love his get-up today.

11 hours ago, nika94 said:

Credit: as tagged

Hi nika, thanks for sharing the details about his rubber shoes.....NICE. :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, nika94 said:

:blush:

Hi nika, thanks for sharing another details of his clothes. Oh, Adidas again................LMH seems to love this brand for his rubber shoes. Juun J is K-brand for menswear. I love his creations - it combines casual & chic. It's known for its baggy pants.....:lol:

• Like 1

LOTBS is very popular everywhere.  :D  LOTBS is still airing in Japan, CS Channel decided to replay LOTBS in July.

005Uf2zYgy1ffxp6w07kxj30ba07lt8z.jpg

cr owner

And in Philippines :

@annieminhossi :
Last May 23,2017 LoTbs goT another a high ratings with the percentage of 15.3% nation wide and 20.0% mEtro manila!  kamsahamnida Minoz ph!  congrats!  keep tweeting!  for you oPpa

006LYEPMgy1ffxpj2xchfj30pe0peq79.jpg

• Like 10