Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH was spotted in Seoul (?) today. He had schedule for CF shooting today and tomorrow.
According to the following twitter (English translation is according to Chinese translation by 李敏镐吧网宣) :

I was so shock that I didn't take pictures, too handsome.
Lee.....Lee Min Ho.
Lee Min Ho was at 1st floor of my company just now,
very tall
thin
slender
small face
pretty
handsome
smile beautifully

006eA78Fgw1f777mjxbgrj30eb0det9o.jpg

cr owner

• Like 11

Where is Oppa?:tears: Miss him so much :heart: It is said the leads will be travelling to Palau in late August. Don't tell me LMH's flight is on August 30!!:D Oppa is so unreachable these days. 

The reason I wanna see him in airport pic is to see what hair color he has, black or brown. :)) Maybe we could guess his hairstyle for Joon Jae character. But I guess he will be wearing a cap! :D:D

Guys! :)) I think we all are going to remember how secretive and meticulous LOTBS team is

• Like 8

@MyHun @nika94 JJH left for Palau without him:tears: He's shooting ads and nobody knows if he's going to Palau at all :tears: If/ When he goes, that only means we'll have wet LMH which, as history shows, is always welcomed (SBS, we're talking to you) :) However, if he isn't, then all hope is lost for those juicy abs :angry:

to our chingus here who have membership to official Minoz KR, please tell us how his schedule looks like. Our usually generous K-Minoz ain't talkin :sweatingbullets:

In the meantime, our bb is looking extra-juicy in his new Eider ads :crazy: He's lost weight but he never looked healthier. His face has gotten smaller but never looked more radiant. What gives, babe? I just hope that you're as happy as you look these days... 

• Like 12

@pixie0622   

We definitely need wet and sexy Joon Jae:D:heart: Writer Park Ji Eun will give us fans service right?! Lee Min Ho with thoes penetrating and dreamy eyes and sexy abs could deliver the most fascinating and romantic scenes to viewers. I want a lot of HOT long stares in this drama. :sweatingbullets:A good writer has to bring out the best in Lee Min Ho. I believe we have yet to see Lee Min Ho's upmost and marked charms and charisma in a drama. I hope Writer Park surprises us with a fantastic Joon Jae! :))  Personally "Go Jun Pyo"  :heart: and "Lee Yoon Sung" are my favorite characters among all Oppa's dramas. 

A mermaid story+ Gorgeous mermaid+ Sexy cold blooded Joon Jae+Magnificent blue ocean= Amazing scenes :)))  To be honest, I have high expectations. :D

By the way, which hair color would best fit a cold blooded con artist?! :))

• Like 9

it's always fun to read what non-minoz have to say about our bb, and that guy used all the nice adjectives to describe our boy's good looks lol makes me so envious I want to see him by coincidence too! thank you @gtLmh0622 for bringing those tweets here and translating them ^^

@pixie0622 Minho will go to Palau for sure he MUST show us his wet-self!! xD actually all of the articles on the drama's overseas shooting mentioned that both Jihyun and Minho will be traveling so even though they didn't leave together(which made me so upset cuz I was really looking forward to seeing them under one frame) but Minho will follow her for sure :rolleyes:

I think he'll leave on Sunday at around 8pm(KST).. Korean Air seems to be his favorite airlines and checking their flights schedule could give you a nice idea of his actual schedule :lol:

@nika94 black hair! even the current hair color he's shown in eider ads looks good for a con-artist.. honestly his pics for cine21 were so good I wouldn't mind if that's how Joon Jae will look like, he looked very conman-ish there xD

• Like 8

@Latifah  :)

Your point about Lee Min Ho's looks for cine21 magazine is so TRUE!  Thank you for mentioning that! :)  "he looked conman-ish" Yeahh I couldn't agree more! :)) I believe Oppa has been so into his character for a long time. U guys remember a source which said "Lee Min Ho has been practicing and preparing for his role in LOTBS for a period of time"? I am sure I read this in one article. It maybe true that the news about Oppa's appearance in Park Ji Eun drama came around May 30, but I guess Oppa had been preparing for this drama long ago. I am really proud of him because he has become a picky star and doesn't just act in any drama offered to. I don't know if you guys remember or not but after Heirs finished I remember Oppa's company announced LMH has recieved many many offers for TV and Movie. Many articles reported that. Now 3 years have passed and finally oppa is back with such a great drama. :)) He could have starred in 2 dramas in the past 3 years. But he has become pickier and more meticulous about his roles. Bravo! ^_^

• Like 8

@gtLmh0622  

:tears::bawling:  NoOooooo! :(( I was pinning my hopes on Sunday to see Oppa's pics in airport. How about wet and sexy Joon Jae?! 

If the rumor is true, I don't think we will see LMH any time soon, because he might go to Spain in middle of September. I hope to see him earlyy earlyy September at least. 

Mermaid Shim Chung! Why didn't you take Joon Jae with you?! LOL :D:P

So in the drama, are they gonna show Mermaid Chung swimming from Palau to Spain!? :D LOL  ;)

PS   I hope in this drama, there will be situations in which Joon Jae falls in the deep sea drowning with closed eyes while Chung swimming towards him to save his life. :) 

• Like 8

@pixie0622that’s why I wonder when I saw JJH pics alone at the airport taken by Minoz on twitter,  I thought they will go to Palau together, since there is Minoz at the airport:P…and then @gtLmh0622 post that he was spotted in Seoul shooting a CF (and now i wonder what CF??);)...and now  there's a rumor said that he would not go to Palau ^_^

@nika94 i think black hair fit a cold blooded con artist B)...I also guess he'll wear a cap at the airport :P

Bounty Hunters shooting in Thailand 20151206

Handsome & cute Lee San :blush::wub:

Cq1If7dUAAAYJSu.jpg

Cq1If54UkAAHbnX.jpg

Cq1IOghUEAAJC-C.jpg

Spoiler

Cq1IOgeUIAAsJXQ.jpg

Cr Wenroad

• Like 14

@gtLmh0622 Thanks Chingu for the "tip". Even if LMH is not going to Palau, we're already sure that there will be spectacular underwater scenes of JJH, which, in my opinion, already separates this drama from all others. 

There are special screenings of BH scheduled in Japan on 9/15 & 16---surely LMH would be there? Spain may be in his IT either before or after Japan then? 

Now I realize what's different in his latest pictorials. He's got his chiseled jawline back! :wub:

6706b46bgw1f78jnh1yeqj20qo0zkdnc.jpg

6706b46bgw1f78jmjpp6jj20qo0zk47w.jpg

6706b46bgw1f78jpav1e2j20qo1eqwr9.jpg

via KathyLove_Minoz

• Like 10

so that rumor is true and here I was sure we'd definitely see him today *sigh*

@pixie0622 the screenings scheduled for BH in Japan are on the 13th and 14th of Sept. and as marked in red here Minho will not have a stage appearance sadly .. one of jp minoz spotted the movie poster in Tokyo ^^ 

Cq3ZeBqVUAE6-LM.jpg

cr. SmileMinsana

meanwhile until he shows up heading to Spain, I'll just look at his recent eider pictorials :tears: my favorite two where he looks extra young and boyish~

Cq62YP5UMAAUUzb.jpg

da22b928gw1f79x7vh117j20qo0zkwnd.jpg

cr. Minami/MyWish__

• Like 12

If oppa will be joining Jun Ji Hyun in Spain, then is there any rumor as to when he will be travelling there?! Beginning of Spetember or middle? But NoOo late Spetember... :tears::tears: Miss him so much. :heart:It feels like I haven't seen Oppa for months! It is true that absence makes heart grow fonder. :tears:

@Latifah  I love his hairstyle in Eider photos. He looks playful and his hairstyle is different and new. He is keeping his bangs down while it is a little wavy and parted in the middle. So makes it different from typical bangs. But it is still bangs :))) I love how flexible yet awesome Oppa's looks are. 

Dramagod please make Joon Jae have wavy hair in LOTBS. :blush:

• Like 8