Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Pachinko Season 2 Aug 23 on Apple TV+; Upcoming Drama 2025: Ask the Stars; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest Hydrogenic
4 hours ago, Bengzkie Tabilon said:

Oh so that's why...My account got blocked....I have to make another password and it took quite a while before I got the confirmation on my email :fearful:

Whuh, I thought I was blocked from this forum.:confused:

Although I've been lurking in this forum for almost a year now,

I just decided to unlurked(?) yesterday.

Having said that....well...um....HI GUYS!!! :flushed:

I so love looking and reading all your updates about LEE MIN HO.

Are some of you professional photographers?

Those pictures are gorgeous!...

Thanks guys...

Glad you made it back and your not the only one the entire forum had some issues but now I think its fixed

Lee Min Ho voted as most popular in my native country.

Lee Min Ho is the most popular Korean celebrity in Germany

If you've ever watched Boys Over Flowers, you know why Lee Min Ho rose to fame and is now popular around the world. It's no wonder then that German fans of Korean dramas recently voted Lee Min Ho as "The Celebrity Fans Most Want to See." 

A German website that broadcasts Korean dramas recently did a survey for "The Celebrity Fans Most Want to See."   Lee Min Ho won by a whopping majority of 58%. 

Many of the German fans cited Heirs and City Hunter as the dramas where they found and fell in love with the hot Korean star. It's interesting to note, however, that the reason they say Lee Min Ho is handsome is not because he is "trendy or fashionable," but that he is "an everyday guy who is handsome."

Lee Min Ho's unique charm has a strong and positive international appeal. He was also recently reported to be the most popular Korean star for the Arabic-speaking fans. A survey of 3,000 Arabic-speaking participants reported that Lee Min Ho was the leading personage that came to mind among all South Korean entertainers and celebrities.

In late November, Lee Min Ho won Best New Actor at the Grand Bell Awards and Popularity Star Award at the Blue Dragon Film Awards. He is currently filming his new movie Bounty Hunters, which is slated to be released in 2016.

If you are an international fan, which country are you in and is Lee Min Ho your favorite star? If so, you can see more of him on DramaFever with a collection of Lee Min Ho's dramas and his movie Gangnam Blues.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-is-the-most-popular-korean-celebrity-in-germany/

• Like 8

Guest Hydrogenic

【韓國新聞視頻】12/9 KBS 報導有一次在一個內地頒獎禮上, 有一位粉絲由於太過熱情禁不住衝了上台, 把領巾圍在敏鎬的頸上, 連司儀也無法擋住。之後電視台訪問敏鎬關於這件事, 善良的敏鎬說很有趣, 不需要道歉呢。
[Korea News ] 12/9 KBS reported that aceremony on the mainland years ago , there was a fan because of too much enthusiasm, she could not help herself and rush onto the stage, putting a scarf around the neck Lee Minho (이민호), even the master of ceremonies could not stop her. After that, in an interview, Minho talked about it, he said the fans was very interesting and expressed that she did not need to apologize.

cr: KBS2

翻譯:首站
Translate by Lee Min Ho 1st Hong Kong Fans Club

Starhaus Entertainment
‪#‎leeminho‬ ‪#‎李敏镐‬ ‪#‎이민호‬
‪#‎イミンホ‬

Guest roshinip

MinHo was wearing this sweater that was gifted by MinozThailand, when he was returning to Korea from Thailand. How sweet of him to wear it and that shows how important Minoz are to him :wub::wub:

12321534_1198394076856865_6357626112655512347574_1198394040190202_89993170324784

Cr. @LMHLoversIndia